Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Meena BazmiYour feedback matters!
I am 21 years old. I am suffering from irregular periods since my mature. I have periods once in 3-4 months and whenever period comes blood flow is too heavy and it lasts for 10 -15 days. I tested for thyroid profile and it is normal. I even got scan of my abdomen and it is normal. My blood pressure is normal. Can you please suggest some medicines so that my period is regular and not overflow. Please suggest medicines so that I can have normal flow through out my period.
I'm 30 years old. I've faced miscarriage last month. I've undergone 2 D&C on Dec 12, Dec 16. After that my TVS scan report says there is possibility of retaining products inside. Doctor advised me to wait for 15 days & gave tablets to come out by itself. At last on Jan4 2016, my TVS SCAN report says it was normal. My TSH level is also high 7.750. I'm taking TAB. THYRONORM 100 for the past 1 week. I've PCOD problem too. My last periods date is OCT 5 2015. But today I got my periods. Is that my periods cycle or anything else?
Lung diseases are some of the most common diseases suffered by human beings throughout the world. Smoking and infections are responsible for most lung diseases. The lungs perform one of the most important functions of the body. It is also one of the most active organs in the human body and hence lung problems can arise due to problems in any other part of the body.
Some of the most common and infectious lung diseases are discussed below...
- Asthma: Asthma is a common long term disease which is characterized by reversible airflow obstruction and bronchospasm. The symptoms of asthma include coughing, shortness of breath and tightness of chest. These symptoms may occur frequently during a day and depending on the person, it may become worse during night or during a certain exercise.
- Pneumonia: Pneumonia is another common lung problem which is suffered due to inflammation in the microscopic air sacs in the lungs known as alveoli. Symptoms of pneumonia include dry cough, chest pain, breathing problem and fever. Pneumonia is caused most commonly by viruses or bacteria. It is also caused by certain medications and conditions which are popularly known as autoimmune diseases. There are a number of vaccines available to prevent certain types of pneumonia. Other methods include hand washing and refraining from smoking.
- Tuberculosis: Tuberculosis is a very infectious disease which is caused by the bacteria Mycobacterium tuberculosis. Although tuberculosis generally affects the lungs, but it has been known to affect other parts of the body as well. Symptoms of tuberculosis include cough containing sputum with blood, night sweats, fever and weight loss. Air is an active medium for spreading tuberculosis. This happens when people who already have tuberculosis sneeze, cough or speak. Infection occurs more in those who have HIV/AIDS or those who smoke. Prevention of tuberculosis includes staying away and keeping those who are at high risk, early detection and treatment and vaccination.
- Mesothelioma: Mesothelioma is a type of cancer which affects the lungs. It affects the lining of the lungs and chest wall. Symptoms of mesothelioma include shortness of breath, swollen abdomen, cough, chest pain, weight loss and general lethargy. Mesothelioma is caused mainly due to exposure to asbestos. Those people who mine asbestos, produce products from asbestos, work with asbestos products are at high risk. Mesothelioma also results from genetical problems and due to infection caused by the simian virus 40.
- Pulmonary Embolism: This is a disease caused due to blockage of an artery in the lungs by a substance which has travelled from another part of the body by the bloodstream. Symptoms of this disease include chest pain, breath shortness and coughing up of blood. There may also be signs of blood clot in the legs. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
My wife used mensoon tablets for 2 days as 3 per day. Bt there is no any reaction about that tablets. When ll she get her periods. She had stopped the tablets 5 days back.
Our marriage had passed 2 year complete but we have no child although my wife have all reports normal.
Ear buds are meant to be used for outer ear only i. E to clean the folds of outer ear.
Using them inside the ear is not recommended and can lead to dangerous ear infection.
The delicate skin in the ear canal can get damaged and subsequently infection may occur leading to a condition called otitis externa.
Hii 21st od March I am complete five months of pregnancy two and three days now I feel some bubble type feeling in my stomach that is baby movement ya gas bubble if is gas bubble but I am feeling this two and three days please ans.
Already 8 months are passed for my c section but still having pain at my incision site. I feel so weak. I could not work for long now. What I can do?
Im not getting my periods I sometimes get a stomach pain and back pain but it then stops after sometimes it goes back to normal and I am already 15 days late from my periods I have had sexual intercourse on the sixth day of my last period is there anything to worry about I think we had a safe sex.
I am 25 years male me and my wife had sex on 21st may. She took I pill immediately after sex and another pill 12 hours later. Since then she has missed her two consecutive periods. Her last period was on 8th may. We did two home pregnancy test on 22 june and 24 june ,both were negative . We did a beta hcg blood test on 29 june , it also showed negative pregnancy. On 11th july we did a beta hcg test and a TVS ultrasound. Both showed negative pregnancy. However ultrasound showed multiple cysts on left ovary. My wife took Medroxyprogesterone Acetate Tablets (10 mg) from 13 to 17 july. Yet she did not get her periods. please suggest the reasons. Can she be pregnant or is there some other serious concern. We both are very depressed.
Hi, My wife is 6 month pregnant and always have pain in lower stomach or cramp on his stomach from last few week she also have slowing in his leg. The doctor whom I consent says that it is symptom of pregnancy. Please suggest any home remedy for this problem.
Every morning you may require your shot of coffee (or caffeine) to be wide awake, in the evening to lessen fatigue or at night to improve focus and concentration. But like every other thing, even coffee comes with its sweet spot. Research reveals that the appropriate caffeine intake per day should be about 500-600 mgs, which adds up to about 5 cups of coffee. When you cross this limit, coffee can have several unsavory effects on your body. Sample these.
1. Heightened sensory experience
A 2009 study by Durham University revealed that individuals who have about 3 cups of coffee are 3 times likelier to see things, hear voices as well as sense the presence of imaginary beings. Hallucinations are a result of the caffeine content in the coffee, which bring about an aggravation in the physiological effects of stress. The caffeine in coffee causes overproduction of cortisol (a stress hormone) leading to heightened sensory activities.
2. Too much coffee could end up making you fatter
A study published in a reputed journal revealed the links among caffeine, cortisol, and fat storage. It disclosed that caffeine has the propensity to significantly increase the levels of the stress hormone, cortisol. High levels of cortisol can bring about an increase in storage of fat around your mid-section, and can subsequently lead to obesity and other serious diseases like Type 2 Diabetes and cardiovascular ailments.
3. It can cause liver damage
Too much coffee can damage your liver. Results from a study indicate that individuals who consume about 2 or more cups of coffee every day were 50% likelier to develop chronic liver disease compared to individuals who drank less than a cup per day.
4. It can cause twitching of your muscles
Since coffee contains caffeine, too much of it can cause the muscles in your body to move erratically. This is because caffeine found in coffee is a natural stimulant, and can affect the nerves of your muscles adversely.
Whether it’s coffee or tea or even beer, moderation is the key to enjoying your favourite beverage to avoid the negative effects it can have on your health.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Hi, I am 21 years old female, I have a swelling inside the breast it's getting pain sometimes may I know what is the problem exactly, I didn't take any precautions still.
Hi. My age 26, height 5.6.weight 59 kg. My periods are regular 28 to 32. My husband semen count also good. I took USG. Hormone test. Its normal only. In USG they mention polycystic ovaries. But I get my periods regular. Also ovulated. Sonography from 6 day to 14 My ovulation happen 14 day. Egg size 24 mm endo line 9.2 and get my periods on 28. Everything is normal but not conceive. Last 5 month took siphene and progynova 21 days. Last month ccq and meprate 10 days. Yesterday I got my periods. Can I continue tablet for another 6 month? Please suggest me next level of treatment and any test required.
Maine aj prega news se test kiya negative aaya 14th period date thi meri fir aj Dr. Ko dikhaya to unhone blood UTP karwaya test ki report kal aaegi kya chances hote h pregnancy ke.
It may appear counterintuitive, but including a little bit of sweets in your meal could help you stop gaining unhealthy weight new research suggests. Eating sweet food causes the brain to form a memory of a meal and this memory can help you better control eating habits, the researchers explained.
Neurons in the dorsa hippocampus, the part of the brain that is critical for episodic memory are activated by consuming sweets. Episodic memory is the autobiographical events experienced at a particular time and place.