Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Manu Rajput
Treatment of Premature Ejaculation
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment of Nightfall
Treatment of Sexual Weakness
Treatment of Penis Pain
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of Tight Foreskin
Treatment of Gonorrhea
Treatment of Sexual Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of Loss Of Libido
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Treatment of Sexually-Transmitted Diseases
Treatment of Sexual Disorders
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Candidiasis
Treatment of Sexually Transmitted Infection
Submit a review for Dr. Manu RajputYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I was having small genital wart under my forskin of my penis. It started in feb and i thought it’s normal. But as time passed it increased in size. I couldn’t able to understand why it is happening.. then i open google and search for sexologist. I found Dr manu rajput and kanu rajput who have taken these type of cases and have hundres percent success rate. I booked an appointment and went to their clinic. I was feeling so nervous that i could not able to speak a single word. But Doctor was so friendly that he said “relax and have a glass of water and tell me your problem as a friend” I explained him everything and he treated me so friendly. He cleaned that genital wart by a simple treatment in 10 min and said now you fine and he was smiling because i was so nervous during treatment:) seriously i never met such a doctor who treat his patients so friendly...he knows how to make his patient comfortable and smiling...
My experience with doctor kanu rajput and Dr manu rajput was very great.I visited sidri international 2 months back to cure sexual disorders which i have developed due to bad habbit. on first day I talked to Dr Manu rajput. He is a great person and on second day I talked to Dr Kanu rajput . talking to them increased my confidence which was very low. After seing the results I am writing this feedback. I have started my treatment two months back and now I am experiencing major changes in my body. Erections are coming with morning erection which i have lost years ago and premature ejaculation has shown improvement. I have left the masturbation habbit. During treatment we are in touch through watsapp and phone calls. One great thing about these two doctors is that these two doctors are very friendly.I have visited clinic several times during this period and each time it increases my confidence.
The waiting area is clean and well maintained. Thankfully I had booked an appointment. It started well in time. Dr. Manu was very friendly and put me at ease. After carefully listening to my problems, he asked a few more questions to get more clarity before proceeding to make diagnosis. He then went on to explain the problem in detail and assured that there is absolutely nothing to worry. He explained all possibilities and also the purpose of each medicine prescribed. In a week I started seeing improvements with their medications and it increased as he also did sex therapy sessions for me. Now we are having perfect sexual life. Overall, a very courteous and learned doctor with a vast experience. A very serene and welcoming clinic with an ever smiling team of doctors. I would highly recommend Dr. Manu and Dr Kanu to anyone living in Delhi NCR.
I was suffering a loss libido, and penis shrink problem. In my mind there are many questions regarding my health issues. I have been thinking for which best doctor to consult who can solve my health problems. Then I searched it on Google and read dr manu and Dr kanu reviews. I have taken appointment and visit their clinic. I feel very comfortable after meeting and talking to them. I told my health problems and they listen to my health problems carefully and cleared all my doubts. They have given me a proper diet chart. Instead of giving me medicine after listening to my health issues. They have given importance to natural food. Rather than medicine. Which I liked most about them. They both doctor are very experience and Friendly doctor. They are polite to everyone. They are trustworthy doctor. I would recommend you to go and visit them.
visited for Erectile Dysfunction This is the best decision I have made in my life to visit to Doctor Manu. I was so frustrated and irraitated about my sex life that sometimes I feel like quiting everything. Then I got to know about the Doctor and very lot of nervousness I visited him but in one meeting only all my nervousness went in vain as he was very friendly and humble.he explained me everything about the problem and gave me that confidence that I will be fine. And off course I just 20 days of course ...I was Hale and healthy....I have started enjoying my sex life ...I have started statisfying my partner....and now I have got the biggest news of my life that we are expecting a baby.\nSo I strongly recommend Doctor manu.he is the best
Met Dr. Manu and Dr. Kanu for my sexual weakness and poor Libido after thinking for about 6 months.. It was really hard to first realize and prepare myself to visit a sexologist. I got their reference through Practo and Google. They made me feel comfortable; I opened with them so well as they are young, dynamic and very understanding. They went in detail of my problem, did appropriate examinations, observations, assessments and in just a month I am much better. We are having satisfactory sexual life. I appreciate Dr. Manu’s and Dr. Kanu’s availability for patients &communication with patients. I feel happy and satisfied that I chose Sidri International for my problem. I would certain recommend them to my friends and family. .
I was suffering from early ejaculation and so wasn't able to have successful intercourse with my wife since marriage which was worsening our relationship and I was feeling guilty as wasn't able to satisfy her. I met Dr. Manu with my wife about a month ago. He is young & dynamic. I had many misconceptions and had searched a lot on internet. He took out sufficient time in his busy schedule for us and made me understand what was going wrong in our case. My treated both my problems also gave proper sex therapy. Now we have consummated our marriage and we are happy. I am grateful to Dr. Manu and Dr Kanu Rajput for the treatment. Would definitely recommend them.
Someone from the office, referred us Dr Manu Rajput. I am so happy with the results of my treatment, that I will surely recommend Dr Manu Rajput to anyone gladly. Whatever tests the he prescribed, were very correct and gave us an exact idea about my condition. The entire Sidri International Skin, Hair Clinic was spotlessly, clean. I was quite depressed due to my condition, but teh doctor guided me to change my attitude. I found the Sidri International Skin, Hair Clinic itself quite pleasant. He never gets frustrated, even when I ask a number of queries. It was a bad case of female hair loss.
I had unprotected sex 15 days back. Realised that there are red sores on my penis head after tolerating so much pain My friend recommended me to consult dr manu rajput and dr kanu Rajput They told me about the seriousness about my condition and guided me in every hurdle like a friend and not a doctor. I have been taking medication as suggested by him and withing 15 days im 90% cured He gave me ointments to heal the sores and recommended ayurvedic medicines to heal them. Was a very good decision to consult Dr Kanu Rajput and Dr Manu Rajput.
The complete process of greying hair treatment was so quick, and i am so relieved that I chose to consult him. It was getting very difficult for me to copE with my greying hair. Even in case of emergency, the staff is always willing to help. No matter how critical be the situation, he is always very calm. One of my colleague referred to Dr.Manu Rajput. Manu Rajput has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes his reference. The lab in the Sidri International Clinic was very clean and well managed.
With the help of dr Manu Rajput I took a treatment forAdvanced Skin Care at Sidri International Skin, Hair & Sexology Clinic in delhiand I am feeling so great.The guidance he gave me has helped me immensely with my situation .Over the period of time the treatment has helped me a lot. he is very patient with all his patients. All of sudden I developed the issues that led me to this treatment and didn't know what to do.So many doctors I consulted, but his treatment was the best.
I was quite depressed due to my condition, but my Dr Manu Rajput guided me to change my attitude. Almost all doctors suggested surgery for it, but I did not wanted to go for it for my increase height. Never thought I will suffer from something like this. He is one of the best physicians in city. One of my colleague referred Manu Rajput. I feel so great after the completion of treatment. It was so quite pleasant in the Sidri International clinic.
Even though I was fit and fine, it was shocked when I started experiencing hair loss. The Sidri International Skin, Hair & Sexology Clinic was equipped with various facilities. Thanks to the expert care and guidance, I feel much better than before. The overall atmosphere in the Sidri International Skin Clinic is very soothing. No matter how critical be the situation, he is always very calm. Dr Manu Rajput has expert knowledge in the field.
I was diagnosed with a desease called candidiasis , i got worried and after a while i came to know about sidri international skin hair & sexology . Here i met Dr. manu & Dr. Kanu both are great doctor and their behaviour is very good and friendly . They make me feel comfortable so i can share problem with hesitation and they give ayurvedic medicine so no tension of side effects and they have good knowledge which help in speedy recovery
Dr manu is a genius on the subject. I had unprotected sex with a lady and got infection on the tip of my penis, and dr kanu's treatment gave me around 70-80% relief within 10 days. Very friendly, confident, hopeful, fully helpful. I would highly recommend everyone to visit him instead of visiting other sexologist(i too visited 2 doctors before him but all gone into a vain).
Very nice experience with Dr. Manu Rajput. He is a kind who just talking to, can relieve you from all the anxieties related to your disease diagnosis. He doesn't coerce patient to spend for unnecessary lab tests and also doesn't ask you to come too often, unless actually required. He gives you a thorough explanation about your disease and the related do's and don'ts. Thanks!
My skin condition was degrading day by day. I consulted Dr Manu. He is a well known dermatologist in Delhi. His advices and prescrption helped me greatly. I am so happy with the results of my skin care treatment, that I will surely recommend this doctor to anyone gladly. He is not only sweet but also quite knowledgeable.
dr Manu Rajput is one of the finest dermatologists in India. He is very patient, listened to my problem of acne because of allergy really well. I would recommend him for all your derma related problems. Definitely a super doc!! One can consult him at Sidri International Skin, Hair & Sexology Clinic in Delhi.
He is one of the most calm and composed doctor I ever met. He never jumped to write medicines or tests and gave ample time to me and listened to my problems patiently. Kudos to his genuine and honest attitude. Highly recommended.
It was fantastic experience. His behaviour is so good and guides like a friend. I suffered severe sex problem like ED and low testosterone levels which nobody could cure but he did it and has given me a new life.
I was suffering from erectile disfunction from at least 3 to 4 years. I was very nervous sharing my problem but as soon as I stepped inside the clinic , he made me realize that it is curable.
I was suffering from the problem of acne from a long time. Then i consulted dr manu Rajput at Sidri International Skin, Hair & Sexology Clinic in Delhi and solved all my problems.
Intercourse is meant to be a pleasurable and intimate experience. But it might become an unpleasant act if you are suffering from performance anxiety. When you are mentally occupied by questions such as "Do I look too fat?" or "Did I do that right?", sex stops being a gratifying experience.
Incessant anxiety over your ability or appearance can result in sex becoming nerve-wracking and stressful for you. It might even have you avoiding sex altogether. This psychological condition is termed as sexual performance anxiety.
Sex isn't only a physical reaction, there are emotions tied to it as well. If you are too stressed out and your mind is preoccupied, your body reflects your inner turmoil and you cannot get aroused.
Causes: The causes of sexual performance anxiety include:
- Fear that you wouldn't be able to satisfy your partner and perform well sexually
- Body image issues (Such as stressing about your weight)
- Problems in your relationship
- Men worry that their penis don't 'measure' up
- Men might be concerned about taking too much time to orgasm, or about premature ejaculation
- Women worry about not enjoying the experience or being unable to have an orgasm
Symptoms: Your mental state has a deep impact on your physical state. The effect of stress hormones norepinephrine and epinephrine can hinder your sexual performance. Symptoms of sexual performance anxiety include:
- In men, blood vessels constrict due to the effect of stress hormones. This leads to reduced blood flow to the penis, thus making it difficult for the man to get an erection.
- Often though it is less diagnosed in women, sexual performance anxiety leads to trouble in lubrication during sex. Lack of lubrication dims the desire to have sex.
Sexual performance anxiety is a vicious, inescapable cycle. Increased anxiety hampers you from having sex, making you think you won't be able to perform well, which causes even more anxiety.
Treatment: Consult a doctor you will be comfortable with discussing your problems. Sexual performance can be either treated by medication (if you have an underlying medical condition such as erectile dysfunction) or through therapy.
Talking to a therapist or counsellor about your problems can help you in several ways. You can learn to become more comfortable with yourself and your body. You can also understand your problems better, which can eliminate your anxiety.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Blood in semen occurs due to a variety of factors. It is also called 'hematospermia.' It mainly affects men after 30 years of age. After 50 years of age, blood in semen is caused due to prostate enlargement. Blood in semen is caused due to injuries, inflammation and blockage near the male reproductive system. Blood in semen can be linked to other diseases which might not be known by the affected person.
What can cause blood in semen?
- Blood in semen can be caused due to infections, tumors and stones.
- Abnormal body structure generally due to an autism spectrum disorder can also cause blood in semen.
- Prostate biopsy (removal of tissues from the prostate region which produces semen) also leads to blood in sperm sometimes. Though this is temporary and heals within three to four weeks.
- Vasectomy is a procedure done on men, which involves making small holes or slits in the scrotum so that the sperm doesn't flow during ejaculation. This is mainly done to prevent unwanted pregnancy. Sometimes, vasectomy causes blood in semen.
- It is also caused by infections such as Herpes, Chlamydia and Trichomoniasis.
- Sometimes, there are kidney stones found in the prostate called calculi, this is the most common reason for blood in semen.
- Blood in semen can also be caused due to parasitic infection, tuberculosis or chronic liver diseases.
Symptoms of blood in semen:
- Immense pain during ejaculation.
- Pain during urination.
- Acute lower back pain.
- Low to mild fever.
- Swelling in the scrotum and testes.
- Tenderness in the scrotum, testes and groin area.
Diagnosing blood in semen:
- While diagnosing blood in semen physical examinations are performed. The doctor checks for inflammation, swelling, tenderness and signs of injuries.
- Sometimes sexually transmitted diseases also cause blood in semen. So, the doctor takes a blood test to see whether you have STD's or not.
- Urine testing is also performed to see if any bacteria or abnormalities are found in the urine.
- MRIs, ultrasounds and CT scans can also locate any obstructions in the pelvic area which might be a cause of blood in semen.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
Sex toys are a wonderful tool to spice up your love life and bring variety into the bedroom. The trend of using these toys is on their way up as more and more people are using them. However, there are certain things you should be mindful of while using them or if you are planning to start using them.
Some of the things you need to look out for are mentioned here.
- Determine how porous a toy is: This is a very important factor while choosing a toy as this will determine how its usage in the long run affects your health. The porosity determines two things about the toy:
- How absorbent the material is
- What material it is made out of
This is very important as extremely porous toys will encourage the accumulation of bacteria, which might fester in them and may increase the chance of infections in the long run. Material is also important as certain materials can be very harmful to your health when used in the long run.
- The material or chemical composition of the toy: This is one of the most important things you need to look out for. Even before buying a toy, it is advisable to look for the chemical composition of the toy, if possible. It would be better to look at its packaging to determine the materials. Some toys are known to contain phthalates or chemical plasticizers which are classified as carcinogenic and are commonly found in cheap sex toys.
- Using condoms with your toys: Most toys are supposed to be used with condoms as cleaning them and keeping them microbe free is much easier this way. Using condoms with your sex toys minimizes your chance of bacterial infection through the bacteria already deposited on the toy.
- Choose higher quality products from known manufacturers: The sex toy industry is not regulated by medical bodies in most places across the world and thus, smaller manufacturers may cut corners on their products and use materials that will be harmful to your health. Thus, it is advisable to stick with better known manufacturers who are trusted by customers and are known to make only the best quality products, even if they are pricier.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Every man tries to please his partner in bed and make her feel really happy and satisfied. However, this always does not happen due to various reasons. Worrying about it is sometimes half the reason. Stop worrying about it and the results would definitely be better.
Premature ejaculation is when either of the partners feels dissatisfied and wishes it could last longer. It is a very subjective situation and while some feel satisfied very quickly, others might take some time and wish it would last a little longer.
A time-based definition is not therefore in place, and if a couple is facing an issue that the act does not last long, they could see a doctor to discuss if things are normal and if there is something that needs to be done about it.
Causes: In most cases, there is not always a deep-seated physiological issue. A lot of it is psychological and easily managed.
- Psychological: Performance anxiety during intercourse, other stressors in life, habitual hurry towards climax or lack of understanding between the partners.
- Physiological: Hormonal issues, longstanding chronic illnesses, medication side effects, poor reflex mechanism, and infections in the reproductive tract, heredity, and surgical or accidental trauma leading to improper functioning of the organs.
There is no effect of premature ejaculation in physiological or biological terms. Also there is no effect on fertility. It is however, a matter of dissatisfaction between partners which can add a lot of strain in the relationship. In very rare cases, the sperm count could be low and fertility treatments may be required.
Some tips and techniques to improve premature ejaculation are as follows:
- With age, most men gradually gain control. While young adults seem to come far too quickly, those in the 30s and 40s are more in control.
- Meditation and Yoga help to manage stress better and therefore prolong erections
- Quitting smoking and alcohol can help in dealing with the problem of premature ejaculation in addition to a host of other problems
- A good amount of sleep (~8 hours) can help rest your brain and perform adequately
- Reduce consumption of caffeine which can improve brain functioning
- A mixture of boiled milk with honey and ginger added can help get rid of premature ejaculation
- Add asparagus root to a glass of boiled milk and drink daily and the results will surprise you
- Eating two to three cloves of garlic can help in keeping the erections longer
- Another great aphrodisiac is saffron, which helps in increasing the sexual drive
- To finely chopped carrots, add one spoon of honey and a half-boiled egg. This helps improve the quality and duration of erections
These are few simple tips and techniques which can be used in managing premature ejaculation. As noted, in most cases, having a partner whom you can confide in is very important. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
Stress can take a toll on your health in more ways than one and your sexual health is greatly and adversely impacted by stress. Stress can take a toll on the emotional relationship you share with your partner and also your own physical health, thus resulting in a hampered sex life.
Stress and Our Libido:
By now, we know that hormones affect our bodies in numerous ways from childhood to adolescence, pregnancy, menopause and beyond. Cortisol is one of the hormones produced by stress, and you might have heard of it if you’ve ever seen those late night diet pill commercials with the image of the pixelated woman gaining weight in her abdomen. Our bodies need this hormone, but in small doses for short bursts of time. If elevated levels of Cortisol are being produced for a prolonged period of time, they suppress our sex hormones. Lower quantity of sex hormones equals lower libido.
Impact of Stress on Sex:
- Stress takes a toll on libido.
- Low levels of libido imply lesser secretion of sex hormones, thus, affecting your sex life.
- Stress can interfere with your fertility, ovulation and sperm count.
- Stress can cause a shift in the hormones. In women, the change in hormones manifests in the form of an irregular ovulatory cycle.
- Loss of intimacy.
- Being under stress constantly can lead to anger, emotional outbursts, depression and loss of intimacy with your partner; thus affecting your sexual relations.
- Stress also affects your body image negatively, thus leading to unpleasant and bad sex.
How to rejuvenate your sex life?
- Communicate your feelings: Many a times, communicating and sharing your feelings, desires and anxiety with your partner might be all that you need to rejuvenate your sex life.
- Regular exercise and proper sleep: 20-30 minutes of body work out or a session of yoga everyday helps you to de-stress. A proper eight-hour sleep cycle will also go a long way in de-stressing you.
- Supplements to boost your libido and energy: Taking multivitamins, minerals, zinc and other supplements helps to boost your energy levels and libido, thus allowing you to enjoy your sex life to the fullest.
- Set the mood correctly: Set the right mood before your intimate sessions; with some soothing music, aromatic fragrance and dim lights. This can and will enhance your sex life by promoting relaxation, happiness and overall emotional well being. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist and ask a free question.
Erectile dysfunction is one of the most common issues faced by the male population. From hormonal problems to performance anxiety issues, the reason can be manifold. It is the inability of a male to achieve and maintain an erection leaving both him and the partner unsatisfied. It cannot be ignored as a minor issue, as it could severely affect morale and even break relationships. Ayurveda looks at erectile dysfunction (ED) as a manifestation of an underlying issue ranging from dislike for the partner to physical or mental exertion to reduced hormone levels to neurological diseases, hypothyroidism problem, depression, diabetes, and other cardiovascular problems.
There are a number of proven Ayurvedic remedies that can help in overcoming the issue of erectile dysfunction.
- Boling drumstick flowers in milk and sipping a glass of this lukewarm mixture for 1 to 2 months can help in experiencing good erection that lasts longer and improves satisfaction.
- A mix of chopped carrots, half-boiled egg and honey can be had every single day for a month to help get rid of erectile dysfunction.
- Yet another remedy consists of making a paste of ginger to which honey is added and consumed daily 3 times a day.
- Regular consumption of this herbal preparations helps in rejuvenating the reproductive organs. Some of the common herbs used include Ashwagandha, Shilajit, Rejuzoa, Vajimix, and Gokshura capsules
- Good amount of sweets, nuts, milk and milk products, and lentils add to improved sexual life.
- Try to avoid eating spicy and bitter foods
- Include good amount of ghee on a regular basis
- A good massage for the body with herbal oil provides relief from physical stress and also boosts sexual urge, which can prolong erection
- Start doing yoga and meditation as one of the main reasons for ED is physical stress and anxiety
- Performance anxiety can be managed with yoga, which can help in curing ED
- Eat healthy, sleep for at least for 8 hours daily
- Reduce or quit consumption of tobacco, alcohol and narcotic drugs
- Regular physical exercise can also do wonders in curing ED
While these are some regular ways to manage and prolong erections, in most cases, there is also a psychological component to it. Reaching a good comfort level with your partner who can understand and help resolve the issue is very important. In almost 90% of the cases, an understanding partner can help solve the problem and completely cure the issue. So, in addition to trying these above medications, talk to your partner. As a next step, you and your partner can visit an Ayurvedic doctor, who can help find the last leg of cure for your problem. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
What is Low Sperm Count?
Low sperm count or ‘Oligospermia’ is a condition that indicates that the semen that you discharge after an intimate climax contains fewer sperm cells than normal (the limit being 15 million sperm cells in a milliliter of semen).
How would you know if you have a low sperm count?
- You have difficulty in sustaining an erection during an intercourse.
- Lump formation in your testicle region accompanied by pain.
- Amount of body or facial hair reduces.
- Inability to father a child even after indulging in unprotected sexual intercourse.
What causes a low sperm count?
- Inflammation of the veins that may lead to draining of the testicles.
- Infections can hinder production of sperms and affect your sperm health.
- A condition called ‘Retrograde Ejaculation’ wherein the semen goes back into the bladder during an orgasm instead of an ejaculation through the tip of the penis.
- Anti-sperm antibodies that mistakenly consider the sperm as a potential threat and try destroying them. This usually happens in case you have undergone a vasectomy (technique of male sterilization) surgery.
- Cancerous or other benign tumors can also result in this condition by affecting one’s pituitary gland.
- Testicles which haven’t descended to the sac from the abdomen.
- Hormonal abnormalities.
- Defects in the sperm duct.
- Disorders in inherited chromosomes.
- Celiac disease: A disorder caused because of gluten sensitivity.
- Side-effects of certain medications such as antibiotic medicines or antifungal creams, chemotherapy, medications to treat ulcers and other anabolic steroids.
- Environmental factors such as over-exposure to industrial chemicals, heavy metals such as lead, X-rays or radiations and long hours of bicycling.
- Lifestyle and health related factors such as substance abuse, excessive consumption of alcohol, smoking tobacco, high levels of stress and being over-weight or obese.
- Surgery can be an option to fix the swelling of the veins and sperm retrieval methods to retrieve sperms from one’s testicles.
- Nursing the infections using antibiotics; however, this may not end up restoring one’s fertility.
- Hormonal therapies and treatments for treating low or excess levels of a few hormones or to treat the way your body uses certain hormones.
- Assisted Reproductive Technology treatments that involve methods of normal ejaculation to obtain sperms or from sperm donors.
Erectile dysfunction is the inability to have or maintain an erection. It's not a disease, but it's provoked by some disease. A lot of men who have diabetes, testosterone level disorder, cardiovascular diseases, depression, severe anxiety and other problems tend to have the symptoms of ed. All these diseases can interfere with the process of erection. The most widespread cause of erectile dysfunction is the problem with vessels in the penis. When your vessels don't function well as a result of cardiovascular diseases, blood flow in the penis can't supply the penis with a normal portion of blood. So, as a result, your erection is week or you don't have any erection at all!
Stick to healthy food patterns
More activities like jogging, brisk walk etc
Stop smoking and alcohol. Forget about strong drinks, especially if you have the habit to drawn your anxiety in alcohol. Alcohol, as well as smoking, is not your best friend in ed prevention
If you follow these rules, your chances to get ed will be minimal. But what if the symptoms of ed already bother you? well, in this case, you will have to visit your doctor.