Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ManuYour feedback matters!
His wife has pcod problem n his sperm count is a bit low. At present they are trying for a baby. What can the do to convince a baby. And what are the most productive days to convince a baby.
I have sex with my husband 1 month ago. Nd then I did not come in periods. I do not want to pregnant. Help me. What can I do?
I am 24F. 4 years back got to know that I am suffering with PCOS and infrequent periods (1 per 3 months). After the course (Mala-D) I am having periods at 45 days. But from few months again my period time increased to 3 months. This time I do not want my body getting habituated for tablets. Please suggest me some food to have regular menses. And can you tell me the reason why the hormones are releasing late. Due to vitamins or any. If vitamins please tell me some food to have the release regularly.
दही खाने के 15 फायदे | Dahi (curd) khane ke fayde in hindi
1. दही का सेवन करने से हमारी पाचन शक्ति बढ़ती हैं, हर-रोज दही खाने से भूख न लगने की बीमारी खत्म हो जाती हैं।
2. जो लोग हर-रोज दही का सेवन करते हैं ना तो मुँह से दुर्गंध आती हैं और ना ही उनके दांतों में कीडा लगता हैं।
3. हर-रोज दही खाने से हमारा इम्यून सिस्टम स्ट्रोंग होता हैं, और हमारे शरीर की रोग प्रतिरोधक क्षमता बढ़ जाती हैं।
4. यह माना गया हैं कि जो लोग नियमित रूप से दही का सेवन करते हैं उनका शुगर लेवल कंट्रोल रहता हैं।
5. दही का नियमित सेवन करने से आंतों के रोग और पेट संबंधित बीमारियां नहीं होती हैं।
6. दही में कैल्शियम अधिक मात्रा में पाई जाती हैं जिससे हमारी हड्डियां को विकास होता हैं।
7. हींग का छौंक लगाकर दही खाने से जोड़ों के दर्द में लाभ मिलता है। यह स्वादिष्ट होने के साथ-साथ पौष्टिक भी हैं।
8. दुबले-पतले व्यक्तियों को अगर दही में किशमिश, बादाम या छुहारा मिलाकर दिया जाए तो वजन बढ़ने लगता हैं।
9. दही के साथ शहद मिलाकर जिन बच्चों के दांत निकल रहे हों, उन्हें चटाना चाहिए। इससे दांत आसानी से निकल जाते हैं।
10. रात को नींद न आने वाली बीमारी में दही का सेवन बहुत फायदेमंद हैं।
11. हमारे दिमाग के लिए दही का सेवन बहुत फायदेमंद हैं क्योंकि दही में विटामिन b12 अच्छी मात्रा में होता हैं।
12. हर-रोज दही का सेवन करने से आंतो, पेट सबंधिंत बीमारी नहीं होती हैं।
13. एंटीबायोटिक दवाइयों के सेवन के दुष्प्रभाव से बचने के लिए दही सेवन की सलाह डाक्टर भी देते हैं।
14. दही खाने का सीधा संबंध मस्तिष्क से हैं, आपको ये जानकर हैरानी होगी कि दही का सेवन करने वालों को तनाव की शिकायत बहुत कम होती हैं।
15. अगर आप खुद को बहुत थका हुआ महसूस कर रहे हैं तो हर रोज दही का सेवन करना आपके लिए अच्छा रहेगा।
Hi doc. My last LMP was on 5th august 2016. And the earlier was on 15th july 2016. I took a home pregnancy test on 28th day of cycle and it came positive with one slightly faint line. I took a home pregnancy test again on 30th day of cycle but with different brand and it showed one dark c line and one t very faint line. What does it indicate? Am I am pregnant or not? I am worried because I had a miscarriage of 23 weeks fetus 6 months back.
Hi doctor I am 30 year old man married for the last 2 years and my wife is 29 years. We are planning for a baby. Just wondering if you can give me some tips that will help us bring up a healthy baby. I have a hectic work schedule and end up working for 12 hours daily as my profession of hr demands. Also could you please advise if a need to follow certain diet. I am on the obese side can it affect our baby planning. My wife also have poly cystic overy (pco. Thank you for your advise in advance.
My wife age 30 years has pcod .In year 2012 she conceives before that hsg test conducted which was normal. But unfortunately she suffers miscarriage after 3 months of pregnancy. Since then unable to conceived. Now doctor advice again HSG test which is very painful actually. Is it necessary that I undergo the test again? Pls help.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!
From past few days her left breast is having sensation like air bubble bursting kinda. When this is happening there is a pain kinda sensation. please help.
I have tsh -9.14 and t3, t4 or normal. I asked to have thyronorm 75mg evry day in the morning. So I started having the tabs since 15 days. Before having tabs my periods were regular. But now I was delayed on period. So do the tablets delays the period or is this a symbol of of pregnancy. Im tensed a lot, please confirm me. I got my last period on march 4, where I supposed to get my period on April 02, but till today I dint have my period.
Hello sir please help me plzzzz. M telling in hindi so I can communicate well. Me and meri gf fun ker rhe the so meine apne sexual part uske part se rubb kre uske periods strt hone se 4-5 din pehle (expected date was 2 aug). Meine naa uske uper ejaculate kra na uske baher bus jst rubb hi kre thy Bt uske period late aaye 9 augst ko.. Or 1st day to shi rhe bt 2nd day bikul blood nai aaya n 3rd day bus thoda sa aaya.. To kya vo pragnet h ya kuch or prblm h.. Pragnacy k koi symptoms bhi nzr nai aa rhe jaise morning tiredness, breast pain etc.. please sir help me.
Some medicine/syrup has the exp. Date as best before 24 month. I want to know that can we use these medicine/syrup after that best period or it can not be used after best period mention on the label?
My wife have pregnant for 5 month is she good eat papaya? Some say papaya is not good for pregnant women. I am confuse please advise.
My partner want to have unprotected sex? I need info about safe period time. N alternative method to avoid pregnancy (tablets if any. N how to take those tablets.
Hi I am 26 years old married woman trying to conceive from last 4 months ,my period in may was on 27th and after in june I had my periods on 22nd ,but this time I had unusual periods ,i mean it was not a proper bleeding it was just kind of spotting for 4 days, is there anything to worry or it is normal or should I just go and consult a doctor for the same, I had history of ovary cyst. Please.
Urinary incontinence is the leakage of urine or urinating involuntarily. Urine is released by a process called micturition where the detrusor muscles of the urinary bladder contract to empty the bladder. This is usually a voluntary action but when the muscular contractions become involuntary, incontinence occurs.
Urinary incontinence may be caused due to stress, pregnancy, obesity, weak pelvic muscles, alcohol intoxication or due to diseases like diabetes, Parkinson's disease and Alzheimer's disease. Children under the age of 5 experience incontinence most often. People above the age of 65 are also prone to the condition. The disorder is observed more in women than in men. The associated conditions of urinary incontinence are:
- Infection in the urinary tract: The risk of bacterial infection is increased due to incontinence and abnormally frequent urination. If you have had an infection in the urinary tract in the past, chances are that incontinence will cause repeated or chronic infectious diseases in the tract.
- Skin diseases: The skin is constantly wet and in continual contact with nitrous urinary toxins like urea, inorganic salts and compounds. So, over time, the skin becomes red and itchy. Rashes and sores may also develop. Sometimes, when you scratch the itchy skin too much, the capillary blood vessels may break and cause a petechial rash - red and brown spots - to appear on the skin.
- Anxiety: There is a constant feeling of shame that accompanies the disorder. Urinary incontinence, which is a common symptom of many medical conditions, is often, not reported to doctors. The patient often avoids socializing due to fear of being unable to control the micturition process in a social situation.
- Depression: Urinary incontinence affects the patient's psychological health directly due to the adverse impact on his or her quality of life. The amount of sleep is often decreased as the patient is afraid of urinating while being asleep. The condition may also cause restrictions on employment and other recreational activities.
- Sexual problems: Most women suffering from urinary incontinence report decreased sexual urges, painful intercourse and are even unable to achieve orgasm in spite of responding to sexual stimulation because of urinary leakage during intercourse leading to embarrassment and withdrawal. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Urologist.