Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mansi BansalYour feedback matters!
My teeth pains when I drink or eat cold foods. It is very sensitive and I can't enjoy cold stuffs please help.
Hi, 3 weeks back, I underwent orthodontics treatment, yesterday my left side button broken in the brace, I unable to chew anything now, my doctor gone to out of station, he will be back after 20 days, I wanted to knw, is any idea, something to correct the button, its lying on the brace now.
Last month, I had checked my teeth from dental specialist. He told me that you are suffering from pyria. My age is 26. I want to know that how can I become totally cure from its.
I am getting bad spots on my teeth though I brush twice a day, But I smoke cigarettes, I need some solution.
I get irritated when someone ask me that foul smell is coming from mouth. How to keep rid from this foul smell problem.
I have pain in my teeth for last 15 days I went to a dentist he fill temporarily cavity and gave me some antibiotices and pain killer but pain is constant he adviced me to x-ray lam very tenced because I take gutkha please tell me I have any serious problem?
I have mouth ulcer for last 20 to 25 days and having rinifol and anzy prescribes by doctor. But not effective. Please help.
I am 18 years old a boy and I am suffering from sensitivity in my tooth. I can't even drink a glass of cold water. What can I do?
Sir, My teeth are just getting damage and falling off without any pain can you just give any solution I will be highly thankful to you sir.
One of the main reasons of a severe headache is a prolonged toothache. Toothaches are extremely painful and can prevent you from enjoying your food. It becomes difficult to speak if toothache is unbearable.
Causes of Toothache:
Tooth fracture resulting from an accident.
A painful infection at the root of your teeth or your gums. This is known as tooth abscess.
Chewing gum continuously and grinding the teeth.
How does toothache cause headache?
Sometimes, a tooth becomes very inflamed and since the nerve endings are connected to the brain, this, in turn makes the pain travel to different parts of your head. Generally, people with bad cavities or caries have major headaches and migraines.
The inside of a tooth consists of a pulp. This pulp can get infected. If this tooth happens to lie in the upper jaw, then the pain is transferred to the head which can cause a severe headache.
Headaches can also be caused by TMJD (Temporomandibular joint dysfunction). This usually occurs spreading from the face, jawline and neck right up to the head. In extreme cases, the jaws might be locked up and it makes clicking or grinding noises. Misalignment of the teeth can be a cause by TMJD which in turn affects the head greatly.
- If you are detected with TMJD, your jaws need to be healed, first thing you should do is to visit an expert dentist in order to get the underlying cause of toothache treated. It is always recommended to get a proper treatment started, do not emphasize the use of self-medications.
- If the headache persists due to toothache, it is advisable to take a painkiller as prescribed by your dentist.
- Use an ice pack or a towel dipped in cold icy water, and hold it against the area of toothache. Do not put ice directly on your tooth as it might increase the pain ten folds due to tooth sensitivity.
- You can also apply numbing gel so that your tooth stops hurting. This in turn, will make your headache reduce.
- Toothache is also caused by small amounts of food which get stuck inside your teeth or between your gums, so it is necessary to clean your teeth thoroughly and floss it regularly to avoid toothache.
- Avoid chocolates and sweets. If you still get a cavity, you should visit your dentist immediately.
- Dental abscess also causes headache. In this situation, a root canal treatment is recommended.