Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
I am suffering from nightfall from last 7 year I need some effective medicine. I am feeling weak and not gaining weight after taking good diet.
Hi I have low level of vitamin D3, it is 10.8 which suppliment is best for me, I am taking colecalciferol granules once a week one sachet but it is not helping me.Please suggest the best
I am 36 years old man I am having problems of pilia I am not able to eat anything I have tries all precaution but no result. What to do.
Meri marriage huye 10 years ho gaye hain pehle to Sab kuch theek that. Lekin ab jab main sex karta hoon toh insert karte hi 5-7 sec mein discharge ho jata hai. Koi solution hai iska?
I often have head pain. 3-4 times a week. But mostly its minor. Does it show the possibility of migraine ?
I tried videos of kegel exercise but did not got the videos up to the mark. So will you please help me in it.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I am a 26 years old Male. I usually have sex with my girlfriend but sometimes My dick does not get erect at all . While I feel so much to have sex bt after foreplay my dick becomes very loose. On other part I hav sex many times. Also I am nt a good performer like other times as well. please suggest what should I do.
A beautiful skin is something that everyone desires. But, a skin can look beautiful only if it is healthy. Having a healthy skin is very essential. You cannot have a healthy skin by only using artificial products and pampering yourself with parlor services. You must also eat right.
The following are nine foods that can help improve your skin health:
- Green Tea: Green tea is known to be very rich in antioxidants. It can help you to tackle the problem of inflammation and also protect your skin from skin cancer. Green tea can improve blood flow, make your skin smooth and can also protect your skin from U V rays.
- Eggs: Egg Yolk protects the skin from being damaged by UV rays since it contains carotenoid lutein. Eggs also contain sulfur, which help to make your skin glow and keep your skin healthy. Eggs are also high in protein and hence help to maintain the elasticity of your skin.
- Walnuts: Walnuts also help to improve your skin health. It helps the body to retain moisture. They contain Omega-3 fatty acids and also prevent the skin from being damaged by pollution.
- Olive oil: Using olive oil or extra virgin olive oil to cook your food can give you a healthy skin. Olive oils are rich in vitamin E and thus help you to gain a healthy looking skin from inside as well as outside.
- Orange: Oranges and even other fruits that are orange in color like papaya can help you to protect your skin from the harmful rays of the sun. They are also rich in vitamin C and can help you to obtain wrinkle- free, soft and smooth skin.
- Dark chocolate: Dark chocolates are rich in cocoa. It helps to protect the skin from UV rays, hydrates your skin and makes it glow.
- Tomato: Tomatoes are rich in antioxidants and lycopene. It prevents the skin from sun damage and also acts as a good anti-aging agent.
- Yogurt: Yogurt is also very good for your skin. It contains protein and helps reducing wrinkles.
- Berries: Berries like strawberries, raspberries contain vitamin C, which prevents skin aging and reduces wrinkles. It also acts as an anti-inflammatory agent.
Along with the above mentioned foods, you must also increase your water intake as it will keep your skin hydrated and make your skin healthy from both inside and outside.