Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Manoj KumarYour feedback matters!
Sir I have a habit of masturbating for last 3years some times I tried to avoid doing the thing. But I failed in it, now I am doing it like my hobby so I really scared about it. So, can you tell me some right ways to minimize masturbating habit. Kindly I requesting plse help me.
Sir I am 24 years old, muje every 1 hour me toilet lagta h. Normal logose jada. Maine camper kiya other logose. Isa regularly nhi hhot, week me 3 days isa hota h. Help me please.
I am on 16 units of huminsulin 30/70 in the morning and 12 units in the evening. Also glycomet 500 mg after Breakfast and after dinner. Started insulin 3 months back as glcoslated was 10.2. Now fasting and pp is within range. Is this combination OK?
What's the symptoms of malaria and dengue. What type of mosquitoes are responsible for that type of ceases.
My father stands and works for many hours. Due to this his legs are getting black and dark reddish. His nerves are being seen from the knee till foot. The swelling is being seen. It pains a lot for him. He uses volini spray. He takes some Ayurvedic medicines. But it didn't work properly. Doctor can you please give me any suggestions.
He had a accident &head injury near eye and got cured but after some months the eye seems 1 mm slipped inside the skull. Is there any treatment possible?
Sir hi. my sex timing is very short. Only 1 min. Maximum So, please solution the problem. I am 35 year old. And meri marriage 1 month baad honi hai. So, please help me. Thank you.
I'm a diabetes since 6 yrs. Recent test shows vit d deficiency @ 11.6. Sugar is ok. M taking insulin 3 times a day. Need some medicine to boost overall strength.
I develop some boils on my face when it is hot summer and I sweat, but during winter, it goes away. This I have been facing since last one year and I am 40 years old.
Sir mujhe dhat aur swapandosh ki pareshani kafi samay se hai mahine me mujhe swapandosh 5 se 6 bar ho jata hai aur sheegrapatan ki problem bhi hai aur mera ling tedha chota latka hua shithil h please help me please give your answer hindi and sir mei married nh hu aur mei wine aur cigrate ka bhi use nh krta sir mera pet khrab rehta hai meri pachan kriya kamjor hai aur meri pet ki medicine chal raha hai aur is samay mei sexual bimari ke liye homeopathy medicin agnus castus 30 le raha hu.
I was supposed to get allergy when red ant bite me. This happens from my childhood. What is cure for these kind of allergies.
Hello. My friend is suffering from pneumonia and she had cough last week and her health is getting weaker day by day what should her parents do to cure cough.
I am 17 year old boy and I use to masturbate twice a week but after that I fell ashamed and fell tired and also unable to concentrate.
I'm suffering from migraine headache. What might be the best way to cure it? And what are the precautions have to take by me? I've been suffering from this since last 1 month.
How to Overcome Snoring
1. Loose weight: Can reduce fatty tissue in the back of the throat and decrease or even stop snoring.
2. Exercise can also help to stop snoring: As well aiding weight loss, exercising your arms, legs, and abs, for example, also leads to toning the muscles in your throat, which in turn can lead to less snoring.
3. Quit smoking: Smoking irritates the membranes in the nose and throat which can block the airways and cause snoring.
4. Avoid alcohol, sleeping pills, and sedatives because they relax the muscles in the throat and interfere with breathing.
5. Establish regular sleep patterns: Create a healthy bedtime ritual with your partner and stick to it. 6.Clear nasal passages. If you have a stuffy nose, rinse sinuses with saline before bed. If you have allergies, reduce dust mites and pet dander in your bedroom or use an allergy medication. Pt nasoclear nasal drop inboth nostril before sllep.
7. Keep bedroom air moist: Dry air can irritate membranes in the nose and throat, so if swollen nasal tissues are the problem, a humidifier may help.
8. Change your sleeping position: Elevating your head four inches may ease breathing and encourage your tongue and jaw to move forward. Sleep on your side instead of your back.
9. Try an anti-snoring mouth appliance.
10. Throat Exercises to Prevent Snoring
a. Repeat each vowel (a-e-i-o-u) out loud for three minutes a few times a day
b. Place the tip of your tongue behind your top front teeth. Slide your tongue backwards for three minutes a day.
c. Close your mouth and purse your lips. Hold for 30 seconds.
d. With mouth open, move jaw to the right and hold for 30 seconds. Repeat on left side.
e. With mouth open, contract the muscle at the back of your throat repeatedly for 30 seconds.