Lybrate.com has an excellent community of ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. ManojYour feedback matters!
Hi. I am 34 yrs old. My digestive system has always been very weak. I have tried a lots of antacids prescribed by my gp, but none helped. Bt I have really been struggling with my stomach from last few days. Acid refluxes, stomach gas, bloating and symptoms of fullness. A few days back I had a very severe vertigo too. I went to a doctor and he advised ecg, which was normal. At times, I also feel breathlessness. Now last night, I have also found some fresh red blood with my stool. Kindly advise me accordingly.
I am 21 years old. I have rough tongue and in the morning there are some white materials. Sometimes it looks like swollen and pains. This has been from many years. What should I do?
I am 30 years, I been suffering from corning cold with chest pain and I been taking antibiotics and lot of medications but no way. Now it had change to another thing, throat itching at the same time coughing with tears running down from my eyes. What's the treatment for it?
8 yr old has developed blisters inside his mouth--both the inside of cheeks and throat. For the last 3 days. Unable to take solid food. His health otherwise is normal. Pl advice.
I am 60 years old. Since 15 days I am feeling bitter test in my mouth. I also feel soar throat frequently. Whenever I cough even for few seconds, my mouth get bitter test.
I have a cough from around 6 days I have running nose what to do tried almost every home cure please help me.
A majority of people experience nosebleeds at least once in their lifetimes, whether from excessive picking of the nose or a pretty hard fall. Most nosebleeds go away soon but it can get very serious if you are not careful.
Nosebleeds can be broadly classified into two types:
1. Anterior nosebleeds, which happen from the front of the nose, are quite normal and get better quickly.
2. Posterior nosebleeds happen from deep within the nose and get very serious if proper care is not provided. Sudden increase in BP in hypertensive patients. However, such cases are rare and happen only in extreme trauma.
What to do when a nosebleed strikes?
- To stop the bleeding, tilt your head upwards and apply ice on the bridge of the nose. This helps in stopping the blood flow quickly. You can also stuff cotton in your nostrils while doing it.
- Blow your nose in order to clear the clots in the nose as they can prolong bleeding.
When does a nosebleed get serious?
- When the measures to stop the bleeding don't work. You are at risk to lose blood if you don't get medical help.
- If you have regular nosebleeds then consult your doctor immediately as it could be a symptom of an underlying health condition.
- A nosebleed can also become serious if you are having medicines that thin blood as it could make the nosebleed more severe.
- If you suffer from a blood clotting disorder.
- If the nosebleed is a caused by a trauma like a fall or an accident and you are having difficulty in stopping the bleeding, get immediate medical help. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ent Specialist.