Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. ManjulaYour feedback matters!
What is the proper period of intercourse to have pregnancy for my wife, we r newly married couple, I mean period of intercourse after menstruations cycle is over.
Period delayed by 9 days can I be pregnant .Did urine pregnancy test at home with day's first urine and it was positive. Now what to do.
Yes we all desire for that perfect physical gratification that we get from being with our partners and we all look forward to a supercharged physical intimacy. However, what can go wrong with it? Most people will experience some sort of sexual difficulty at some point in their lifetime. Luckily, various healthcare professionals, including sex therapists and counselors, are trained to help people with these issues. Although individual cases vary in their specifics, a few sexual concerns are quite common.
Top Sexual Concerns among Women:
The top two sexual concerns for women are low desire or complete lack of sexual desire. Up to 40 percent of women report that they have little or no desire to have sex.
- Low Desire or Lack of Sexual Desire: Low desire or lack of desire is an increasing trend among women (and some men). Lack of desire is often accompanied by discussions about lack of time or energy for sex.
- Body Image Issues: Not liking what you see in the mirror can make the thought of being naked in front of someone else unpleasant.
- Aging and Hormonal Changes: Changes associated with menopause may conspire to reduce a woman's interest in sex. Hot flashes, night sweats and weight gain can be some of the causes.
- Relationship Conflicts: Conflict with one's partner over everyday issues, from money concerns to childbearing, can reduce feelings of desire.
- Unskilled Sexual Partners: People who are experiencing unsatisfactory sex often lose desire. The more bad sex you have, the less you want (conversely, the more good sex you have, the more you want).
- Medical Conditions: Certain medical conditions may affect sexual desire. One of the symptoms of depression, for example, is a lack of interest in sex.
What You Can Do?
First, you should work with your physician to rule out any physical reasons for low desire. Next, it is important to understand how your body responds to touch. Make time for self-pleasuring (masturbation) and explore your capacity to experience pleasure. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
Gestational trophoblastic disease is a rare condition. It only happens when trophoblast cells abnormally grow inside the uterus. Also, this only happens after conception. These cells surround the egg which has been fertilized in the uterus. It is also worth note that the trophoblast cells usually connect the fertilized eggs to the uterus' walls and also form a part of the placenta. It is only when there is a tumor that this disease is diagnosed. There are many forms of gestational trophoblastic disease. Here they are:
- Complete hydatidiform moles
- Partial hydatidiform moles
- Invasive moles
- Placental-site trophoblastic tumors (PSTT)
- Epithelioid trophoblastic tumors (ETT)
It is worth note that most of these diseases have different stages. The stage of how far the cancer has developed can be found out using the following techniques.
Testing for cancer:
- Chest X-ray: This is simply an X-ray of the chest.
- MRI: An MRI is an abbreviation of magnetic resonance imaging. It makes use of a form of magnet which transfers radio waves to a computer to find out what is going on within your body.
- CT scan: This is similar to an X-ray except that more detailed and larger pictures inside the body can be taken and the scan has a slightly different procedure. There are several ways to treat it depending on how far the cancer has spread into the body. Here they are:
- Surgery: Surgery is usually done while the mole is still non-cancerous. The chances of the mole becoming cancerous are increased by pregnancy. Therefore, it is crucial that you do not become pregnant until the surgery is complete.
- Chemotherapy: This is a less-ideal option but has to be taken if the mole has become cancerous.
I have hormonal problem which can effect my monthly periods so i was not able to conceive even after taken medicine to stable my date it was not came on proper time kindly suggest what to do we planned for a baby ?
Hello Dr, I am having problem with my penis 1 month before I got married. I am a diabetic and bp, seizure patient. I am 30 years old, the problem is that before marriage my penis size was bigger and very strong. After marriage when I want to intercourse with my wife after foreplay. I can not able to enter into her vagina holes before entering into it my penis releases. And even I did not open her seal and did not break her virginity. Even I am not having interest for sex. Please advise I am ashamed in front of my wife. Please help me what should I have to take to make my penis strong.
Dr. Doctor, My Wife is 49 years old and almost since 10 Months she is not getting regular Monthly Periods. Once in 2 to 3 months she gets her period at this age I was told she will slowly stop her menses cycle. I would like to know how to be safe in doing some diagnosis which will not affect her health. Regards.
After having oral sex without clothes and tried taking precautions as well. But cannot say with 100% that it was with full proof protection. That being said, we had sex on 1st of July then later after 15 days my cycle was due which got missed with severe pain in abdominal. Visited local Doctor, they gave normal medicine to start periods within 2 days, which works out and I got periods in next 2 days of taking medicine. Medicine name and Details, I am not aware about. But I didn't disclose local Doctor about having oral sex on 1st of july. After when period ends, got another cycle after just 7 days of last period. And now after 24 days of LMP, I got cycle which is Normal. So this is 3rd cycle after oral sex on 1st of july. My only question is that - Is there any chance of PREGNANCY as I am getting excessive blooding than Normal. I had also done UPT which was negative in last week. I don't want to go for further Tests. But this excessive blooding and irregular in cycles makes to think whether I am pregnant? Please help! I also get pain in abdominal on and off. Thanks.
Please give your valuable opinion. Problem: July month period on 13th June was light (First day normal, second and third day light), immediately checked for urine pregnancy test, Its negative check on 20th and 21st june. August month period supposed to come on 13 july didn't come yet, waiting for period, checked urine pregnancy test, its negative. Checked on 10th august its negative, checked on 25th august same urine test its negative. NO symptoms of vomiting, nausea, headache, no frequent urine, no tender breast, no morning sickness. I was stressed in june july, not sure if it has the effect. Any solution?
Hy I'm 19 years old female. I had sex .but we didn't even intercourse . The pre-Cum has produced from my partner he just rubbed at surface area. After that I'm having stomach achemail head ache and disturbance in back. Will this lead to pregnancy. How can prevent this? Please help me out. I had sex before 2 days.
I'm not getting my chums properly since last 4-5 months. I'm skipping a month and getting and even if I get bleeding is not happening properly.
Hii. Me pregnent hona chahati hun. Mera priod time ko hota hai magar 3 month hoga me try kar rahi hun. Pregnet nehi ho paa rahi hun.
I am 36. Have a 8 year old kid. I have a regular cycle. I had unprotected sex with my husband on the 6th day. Please let me know if that is the safe period.
I am trying to conceive. I have a regular periods but this month I just got only clots for sometime only. Is it possible to b pregnant? Should I take pregnancy test? Can we pregnant during periods?
My wife is 8 months pregnant and suffering from head pain,Cold and fever and her leg constantly pains. please help me with this.
I am in a relationship and we get intimate at times. I am afraid about getting pregnant. How can I avoid pregnancy?
I am suffering from pcod (polyscitic ovary disease. My periods occurs within the interval of 2 months. And bleeding continues whole month. My doc had suggested me to take premolt and regestrone. Plssss tell me is it safe fr me to take those medicines. I am too much confused because these are the periods control medicine and I do not wanna pause my periods fr a short interval of time. Plss help me.
Lumbar disc prolapse causes severe back pain and radiates down to one or both legs below the knee. MRI shows exact problem. After basic pain killers - rest for a week, do some physiotherapy if pain persists, a pain management specialist is needed. He will see the possibility of a root block at the nerve affected by disc prolapse. If severe degree of prolapse, endoscopic discectomy under local anesthesia is best as a day care and minimally invasive procedure.The patient usually is discharged in 12-24 hrs.