Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
The uncontrolled discharge either before or shortly after physical penetration is a common that affect a number of men. It happens with minimal sexual stimulation and before the person wishes and is a major cause of unsatisfactory sex for both partners. This can increase the anxiety that may add to the problem. It is one of the most common forms of male sexual dysfunction. It has probably affected every man at some point in his life.
What causes premature ejaculation?
Most cases of premature ejaculation do not have a clear cause. With sexual experience and age, men often learn to delay orgasm. Premature ejaculation may occur with a new partner. It may happen only in certain sexual situations or if it has been a long time since the last ejaculation.
Most cases of PE are not related to any disease and are instead due to psychological factors, including:
- Sexual inexperience
- Novelty of a relationship
- Overexcitement or too much stimulation
- Relationship stress
- Guilty feelings
- Issues related to control and intimacy
Medical causes of premature ejaculation
Biological causes of PE are much less common than psychological ones. In rare cases, the cause can be more serious, such as nervous system damage as a result of surgery or physical trauma.
- Multiple sclerosis
- Prostate disease
- High blood pressure (hypertension)
- Thyroid problems
- Illicit drug use
- Excessive alcohol consumption
Symptoms of Premature Ejaculation-
The main symptom is an uncontrolled ejaculation either before or shortly after intercourse begins. Ejaculation occurs before the person wishes it, with minimal sexual stimulation.
How is it treated?
- In many cases, premature ejaculation gets better on its own over time. Treatment may not be needed. Practicing relaxation techniques or using distraction methods may help you delay ejaculation. For some men, stopping or cutting down on the use of alcohol, tobacco, or illegal drugs may improve how well they can control ejaculation.
- Antidepressant medicines are sometimes used to treat premature ejaculation.
- There are also creams, gels, and a spray that may be used to treat premature ejaculation by reducing sensation. These medicines are applied to the penis before sex. But some of these medicines can also affect a man's sex partner by reducing sensation for the partner.
In Allopathic Medicine, no satisfactory treatment is available till date. On the other hand Unani /Ayurvedic herbal medicine have an excellent role for the treatment of premature ejaculation. Such herbal medicine not only treat the premature ejaculation, but also increase the sex drive as well as patient sexual satisfaction. Always consult a practitioner before going for any treatment.
What diet I have to take to regularize my period as am a pcodic also. Please adive a perfect diet plan for me.
My husband has obstruction issue with sperms. Which one is better to go for, IVF or surgery for blockage.
I am 18 years old and I am releasing squirt unnecessarily without any intimation or without any feeling. Could you tell me is this natural or is this a problem? Why girls squirt unnecessarily?
My wife has irregular periods problem. She has her periods on an average of 2 to 3 months every time. And when happens. Period continues upto 12-15 days or even more sometimes. Please suggest the solution to get her regular periods and normal life. Suggestion for any medication/exercise or anything else which could help us is most welcome.
The antioxidants in green tea help to burn fat. the fat accumulation leads to blockage of heart.
It also reduces bad cholesterol in the body.
Along with green tea do
Loose weight if your overweight
Cut down on Carbohydrates
Add fibre to the diet
I had intermanustral bleeding for 10/12 days. Thn it stopped. Bt after intercourse again it has started. I would lke to knw. why has this happened.
Hi doctor I have taken siphene 100 mg and ovulated on 16th day. Now am 8 weeks 2 days pregnant. Today only fetal heartbeat was visible in transvaginal scan and it is Brady. Fetal pole also visible today only. My doctor scheduled next appointment this Sunday. Am really scared because my doctor told the chances are very less for further growth. Please let me know whether my baby is growing well?
Is duphaston a contraceptive? I am planning for a baby I have PCOD my doctor recommended duphaston its been 5 months I am taking but no benefits.
Menopause brings about a lot of changes in a woman's body. It not only signifies the end of her fertility and child bearing days, but it is a sign of growing age and the body progressing in a new direction of aches, pains and vulnerability. While some of these are natural, others can prove to be dangerous as it significantly increases the risk of heart disease (unlike common myths, women do get heart attacks). The risk factor is also goes up if the woman suffers from diabetes, obesity and high blood pressure. One of the widely known, but well ignored fact remains that women with a sedentary lifestyle increase their risk and vulnerability to all of these diseases. A family history in heart disease can also turn into a risk factor when menopause sets in.
The natural age of menopause is considered to be around 50 and when a woman reaches this age, the estrogen levels in her body experience a sharp drop. This hormone is partly responsible in maintaining heart health in women. Other factors that are triggered during menopause include changes in body fat distribution from a gynoid to an android pattern, reduced glucose tolerance, abnormal plasma lipids, increased blood pressure, increased sympathetic tone, endothelial dysfunction and vascular inflammation.
Experiencing menopause? Here's how you can lower your risk of heart disease
A healthy lifestyle never comes by accident, only by choice. And this is an essential key in controlling diseases that come as a side effect of menopause too. Here are some thing you can do:
- Walk / Exercise: This isn't a 5-day week practice. You need to exercise throughout the week in order to maintain heart health. It helps your heart to pump blood through your body and also reduces risks to other diseases like high blood pressure and cholesterol. One key benefit is that it helps keeps the weight off - that should be good reason to walk an extra mile.
- Choose a healthy diet: Most people mistake a diet to be about not eating the things you really like. A good diet can be made very tasty and can also be portioned in such a way that it leaves less room for craving. As always avoid the junk, deep fries and extra helping of cheese.
- Hormonal therapy: There has been contradicting evidence on hormonal replacement therapy for estrogen can lower the risk of heart disease. Some women continue to be advised this treatment based on their particular case history, especially for women who undergo surgical menopause (when the uterus and other reproductive organs many have to be removed due to life threatening conditions like cancer).