Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I am a beautiful wife for my husband. I have pregnancy for two months. My husband want to sex with me. But I afraid to do this. So my husband become sad. What should I do? Can you tell me I should or not.
I have itching in my lower abdomen and vagina area, taking various medicine and suggestion, but no result came, now what should I do? please tell me.
I am 30 yrs old single woman. I have hypothyroidism. I am on medication (currently on thyronorm 100mcg) for last 11-12 yrs. I have irregular periods & it lasts for 2-3 days. I was diagnosed with pcos & was given metformin 500. Currently I am not taking metformin. Can you suggest me what should I do?
Me & my wife is try to conceive about 6 months. We have lost a issue at past. Almost 1 year. Try to pregnant but no result. Recently my wife s seen a small swelling area at right breast at outer part. Consult our gynecologist, he says don't worry. He is no medicine for this. please solve my problems.
From today I had started evacure my doctor suggest me to take evacure for three months and I have pcod problem. While taking evecare for 3 months is it chance to become pregnant?
Hi doctor, My breast is big and very lose so please tell me how many operation cost please tell me I want to operation my breast and tight my breast so Doctor operation is right decision ya wrong please tell me Suggests me Dr. operation karva na chahiye ya nhi or brest tight karne ki koy medicine ho to please tell me.
Cancer is the scourge of the modern era with increasing cases being reported by a significant percentage of the population with the passage of time. The ever increasing incidences, the number of patients being treated with Chemotherapy is also on the rise. This treatment however, does come with its own disadvantages and although it may be effective in curing cancer, its side effects may render a patient incapable of leading a normal life for the duration of the treatment.
What exactly is Chemotherapy?
Chemotherapy is a process by which cancer cells in the body are destroyed with the use of chemical drugs. Although it is an effective form of treatment, it has many side effects as it can affect good cells as well. This is one of the main reasons hair cells may die out temporarily and a person undergoing Chemotherapy experience hair fall.
Sex and Chemotherapy
Although, sessions of Chemotherapy can damage a person's libido it may be possible to have sex keeping certain precautions in mind. Here are certain possibilities and problems associated with sex while undergoing Chemotherapy.
- It is possible to have sex while undergoing Chemotherapy, if the concerned doctor says that it won't harm the patient in any way.
- If your doctor says you can have sex, then you are in the clear, but it is very important to gauge the situation yourself along with your doctor and go ahead only if Chemotherapy is successful.
- The main problem is that the patient may not have the energy or the desire to have sex as Chemotherapy can be taxing on the body. However, if you want to and the doctor says it won't cause problems, you can go ahead with it.
- Usually doctors ask patients to abstain from sex if the cancer being treated is within the genitalia. Friction during sex may cause issues within the organs and only and only if proper healing has occurred should the patient's consider sex.
- Certain types of Chemotherapy may change the lining of the vaginal walls and thus make them more prone to injury during vaginal sex and thus should be abstained from. Also with Chemotherapy, the white blood cell count tends to be reduced within the body and this may leave it vulnerable to bacterial infections, which may come from the partner during sex.
Moreover, It is advisable not to conceive while receiving Chemotherapy, whether the cancer is with the man and most definitely when it is with the woman. Chemotherapy may cause acute imbalances within the body and may seriously affect the development of the baby and especially the mother, if she has cancer.
I am having pain in my breast. The pain is not continuous, It comes and goes. What treatment do you suggest.
I had unprotected sex with my Gf last night . Before this I did with 1 other girl also. Does it lead to HIV ?
I had sex in december 2k13 but I checked and the results was negative and in January I didn't got my periods I took a medicine for periods and I don't know d name of that medicine and after taking that the next day I got down that was 25th january and now its 16th march I didn't got my periods I am really worried please help me what should I do please rply asap
I have 2 simple cyst in left ovary. Size is 50×41 and 38× 34 and pain in lower abdomen , lower back ,urine burning, nausea.please tell me cyst is removed by Meditations and surgery whether to go. Please help.
He had unprotected sex with his girlfriend during her periods. Is this safe if not what he should do to prevent STD or HIV.
Period was coming this month 14 feb but i had a intercouse on 14 feb with using condom till now period is not coming that why i am asking medicine please sir.
The word surgery has always been associated with the use of scalpel. However, a new form of surgery called laser surgery has developed, which instead of using the orthodox method uses laser to cure the infirmity. In this form of surgery, laser tuned to specific wavelengths, is emitted on the concerned area with the purpose of vaporizing the tissues that have high water content for the purpose of rectification. It is commonly used in:
- Dermatology and plastic surgery
- Eye Surgery
- Endovascular surgery
- Foot and ankle surgery
- Oral and Dental Surgery
Though the technique involves risks, it has over the years gained immense popularity due to multiple reasons. Few among them are:
- Provides immediate results: This is one of the main reasons why laser surgery is preferred to conventional methods. Commonly used in the eye, laser surgeries result in significant improvement in vision, allowing the concerned person to do away with the dependence on spectacles.
- Precision involved: Using the laser instead of the scalpel allows the method to be more precise and effective than the traditional method. Minimum damage is done to the tissue as there are smaller cuts involved.
- Less time: Due to the technique used, the time involved in laser surgeries is reasonably less, providing more time for recuperation than what is generally allowed in the traditional methods.
- Provides more career options and opportunities: Laser surgery, owing to its technique, offers corrective measures which the traditional method does not. This aspect of the surgery allows the patients to consider and explore other professions which were previously not possible. Professions like air force and the army have stringent rules regarding vision of the candidates. Laser surgery which provides an individual the freedom to operate without glasses and contact lenses also allows him or her to consider such professions.
Related Tip: "How Safe is Laser Surgery for Facial Hair Removal??"