Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Manju SharmaYour feedback matters!
When I do sex with girl have burning in vagina I do with another one girl that also same burning in vagina I ask what is the problem with me.
I am 20 years old girl n having irregular menses with nymphomania. I have a aken allopathic treatment. But I don't have any relief. What should I do.
Hi, I am having irregular periods from many years, now I got married and its almost 1 year and 4 months we are having sex without precautions, but I am not getting pregnant, I do not ovulate regularly, I am undergoing follicle study since last 5 months, in which only 2 cycle I got dominant follicle. I want to know that can I get pregnant or not, if I can get pregnant that what should I need to do. My doctor giving me progynova 2 mg tablets for ovulation.
Will I still be protected from pregnancy if I started a new pack of pills five days during the placebo pills?
My girlfriend taking krimson-35 continue from last 2 months to till now. Last night we do unprotected sex. Than how many chances of pregnancy. If chance of pregnancy than what to do.
Dear sir/madam, I just got married. There is 11 year age difference between us. My age is 28 and my wife's 39. I wanna advice that there is any issue in pregnancy? shall we get child by naturally or not? please advice me?
LMP 14 June 2016. Baby in breech. My doc says to have c section before 14 March. Is it so. Any other option.
My wife is 8 months pregnant having thyroid. TSH level is 25. Can she it chicken, eggs. Suggest me best diet for her.
Normal ovulation white discharge occurs for how many days? For me its coming for 3 days am I normal? Or am I pregnant? I am worried. Please help me doctors.
I am 35 years old. I am unmarried. Last few months my periods r delayed. Now 2 months away but my periods r nt come. Tell me wt is the reason & wt should I do.
Hi doctor. I am 53 yrs. And 73 kgs. No health issues. But nowadays feeling very low and tiered by evening. Feeling sleepy daytime. Can you help me y I'm feeling like this. Thanks.
I have this PCOD problem from past 2 yrs. I am having proper medication for this. I wish to ask if I can overcome this menstrual problem by doing yoga and following a diet plan only?
HIGH-END USE OF BACHFLOWER REMEDIES OF ENGLAND IN THE EFFECTIVE MANAGEMENT OF EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE.
The disharmony, diseases are caused by Restraints, Fear, Restlessness, Indecision, Indifference and Disappointment. Weakness, Over- Enthusiasm, Ignorance, Impatience, Terror and grief. In this juncture, Love, Peace, Hope, Joy, Faith, Certainty and Wisdom are seven beautiful stages in the healing of disease and disharmony of soul, mind and body.
We have prepared some combinations of BACH FLOWER REMEDIES OF ENGLAND which are very common in most of prescriptions.
(1) Mind and Health:
Disharmony - Bach Remedy
Tiredness of Body - Olive/ Aswaganda
Brain tired - Walnut, Surabha
Dread - Horn beam
To get God’s grace - Sweet chest nut
(b) Health Insurance : Water violet + Red chest nut
(c) Doctor’s Tonic :Red Chest nut + Cerato
(d) I.C. unit Kit
Red chest nut + Rock Rose + Gorse + Sweet chest nut for relatives.
(2) Mind and wealth
(a) Prayer Pills
Disharmony Bach Remedy
Abject despair Sweet Chest nut
Settled despair Gorse
(b) To buy own house
Purity / To get rid of - Crabapple, Theprosia spp.
Afraid of Fear - Aspen
Abject despair / To get God’s grace- Sweet chest nut
Hopeless/settled despair - Gorse
To want basic requirements - Chicory
C) For family Problems: Mustard + Vine + Chestnutbud.
D) For the Settlement of marriage: Parents : Sweet chestnut + Walnut / Surabha; Bride / Bridegrooms: Elm.
E) To earn lot of money / respect: Agrimony + Oak.
3) MIND AND EDUCATION
a) Memory Complex : Slowliness in Learning – Chestnutbud;
Unsteadiness of mind-Scleranthus;
Lack of self-confidence-Larch;
Balmes others for our own mistakes-willow;
Regret over missed chances-Honey suckle.
b) Teacher / Lecture/ Professor: Elm + Chestnutbud + Walnut.
c) Scientist / Researcher : Estare – de- colonge.
d) Written exam / Interview: Pine and Rock rose (+Elm)
e)Business executives: Elm+Water violet+Impatiens + Walnut + Chestnutbud / Red chestnut.
(4) MIND AND RELATIONS:
a) Family Problems: Chestnutbud + Vine + Mustard.
b) Life / Lifetime Problems: Mustard
c) In-Laws Problems: Elm
d) Maharaja Yogam: Chestnutbud + Gentian + Honeysuckle for men.
e) Mahalaximi Yogam : Elm / Mustard + Rockrose for women.
(5) MIND AND SOCIETY:
a) De-addiction/ Anti chain – Smoking remedy:
Clear case of addition indeed-Walnut;
Unsteadiness of mind-Scleranthus
To forget worries-Agimony;
The status monger – Vine
Irresistible temptation – Cherry plum;
Celebrative monger – Wild rose
b) Anti-corruption formula: Rock water + Chicory + Gorse
c) Love marriage: Parents: Rock water + Redchestnut + Chicory + Mustard + Sweet chestnut.
Bride / Bridegrooms: Elm/Mustard.
(6) MIND AND ENLIGHTMENT / ETERNAL BLISS:
a) Karma Yoga – Impatients
b) Gana Yoga (To get God’s grace) – Sweet chestnut
c) Samaya Yoga (Living in present) – Clematis
d) Maha Samadhi (Transcendental Meditation) – Mustard.
From time immemorial, The most of available medical treatments are a stereotyped method where human are treated like animals and thus the patients suffer from side effects. Thus we call Intelligence moderation therapy as human medicine because every victim / patient is individualized. Again, let us reiterate, here we are not doing any psycho-analysis of disharmony / patient , We have just and only given the classification as it exists and found by every one of us. Further research have been needed to confirm all intellectual aspects of disharmony and diverse diseases.
How good you perform in bed depends not only in your moves, but strangely and incredibly on what you eat. A good sexual life is desired by all and if that is linked with food, it only makes the prospect attainable and easy.
Some of the foods which help you spice up your sex life are:
- Strawberries: The reputation of strawberries as an aphrodisiac is well known as well as well established. According to research, strawberry considerably improves sexual functioning in men and women. At the same time, it is rich in antioxidants and increases sperm count in men.
- Avocados: It is a common knowledge that anything that helps the functioning of heart and enhances blood circulation works as a great boost for the sex life. It is precisely this that makes Avocadoes a great option to improve your sex life. Being rich in vitamin E, they work wonders for the heart, thereby reducing the risk of an erectile dysfunction that most men suffering from heart diseases tend to develop.
- Almonds: It is common knowledge that almonds are good not only for your health, but also for spicing up your sex life. Being rich in selenium, almonds help in treating problems related to infertility. At the same time, they boost libido in men and increase the production of sex hormones in men.
- Sweet potatoes: Unknown to many, sweet potatoes are a great aphrodisiac. Packed with potassium, they help in preventing high blood pressure, thereby reducing chances of erectile dysfunction.
- Sesame seeds: Sesame seeds, a common ingredient in many of your food items, are packed with zinc. It is this that makes them an excellent source for boosting libido.
- Watermelon: This may top your list as a favorite fruit as it provides considerable relief in summer but what you may know is that along with low calories, it is high in phytonutrients, thereby helping in improving your sex life.
How old is my pregnancy? My last menses is start on 3rd April n finish at 8th April. Me and my husband had sex on 14th April. Normally 29th April my menses will come, but until 3rd May my menses never come. So I check it, and the results is positive. So how old is my fetus now? N when is my pregnancy due date?
300 Calories is the average calorific value of our daily sugar intake. It's no wonder then that dietician and weight loss (Learn more about weight loss) gurus across the world will advise you to quit added sugar as the first step of a weight loss program. Added sugar refers to processed sugar in the form of cubes, sugar crystals or powdered sugar and does not include natural sugars found in fruits, vegetables etc. Apart from cakes and sweets, we eat added sugar in a number of ways including a number of packaged foods like sauce and salad dressings.
If you consume a lot of sugar on a daily basis, quitting added sugar could leave you with withdrawal symptoms. Quitting added sugar is not easy, but here are a few reasons it is well worth the effort.
- You'll have fewer pimples: Sugar has inflammatory properties. This can trigger systemic inflammation leading to the acne. Thus quitting sugar can instantly reduce the number of pimples on your face and give you clearer skin (Learn more about Healthy Skin).
- It improves the health of your heart: Added sugar can raise insulin levels. This activates the sympathetic nervous system and increases blood pressure and heart rate. Stopping your consumption of added sugar can lower cholesterol levels and decrease the amount of triglycerides in the body. This lowers blood pressure and boosts cardiovascular health. (Know more about blood sugar level)
- A friendly weight scale: Replacing toffees with dry fruits will considerably reduce your calorific intake. Similarly switching packaged salad dressing for fresh homemade dressing can also make your salad healthier. Given that we eat added sugar in so many forms, making a conscious decision to quit added sugar can have a big impact on your daily calorie intake. Studies show that this simple step can lead to a weight loss of up to 10 pounds in six months.
- It'll make remembering names easier: Added sugar can hinder learning and memory. Over time, it can also damage communication between brain cells. Quitting sugar can boost both your short term as well as long term memory. You will also find it easier to focus on will be able to be attentive to something for longer periods of time.
- A good night's sleep: You don't just need 8 hours of sleep a day; you need 8 hours of restful sleep at the right time. Sugar makes blood sugar fluctuate and the crash that follows a sugar high can make you feel sluggish around mid-day. Many people find that if they have an afternoon nap, it becomes more difficult for them to fall asleep at night. Sugar also releases cortisol that interferes with sleep. Thus quitting added sugar can keep you alert through the day and help you fall asleep easier at the end of the day.