Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Manju SharmaYour feedback matters!
During sex. While I eat vagina. Some semen going inside my mouth. I think urine also gone inside my mouth. I am also eat vagina of only virgin girl without use condom. Can I get hiv aids. Dear female sexologist kindly reply my answer. I am doubt on this reason.
I married 2 years ago. My problem is not get time when my sex time. So unable to give happy to my wife. Please advise me doctor.
I have doing sex with my fiance before 2 days but after 2 days she vomiting and not good health she is pregnant or not? I also used condom and my sperm is in condom I see this.
What should be the daily routine diet from morning till dinner during periods? She doesn't have an appetite and doesn't want to take anything although we force her to take at least biscuits n water.help us
What to do for irregular periods. I tuk medication for PCOD prob from gyno but dint work out. I dnt have thyroid prob too. Its very much normal. Am putting on weight bcoz of irregular period. please help me.
Me and my girlfriend have sex on 19th and I gave her ipill on 21st and her date for menstrual cycle is 24th but still she is not have her periods so can you please consult me for this as we dnt want our baby so early.
Painful Periods +3 Hey I am 22 years old I had sex on 21 st april with protection but the condom got torn and it was fourth day of my periods still preferred to take ipill I did not got my chums yet in month of may last month it came on 18 april I did urine pregnancy test on 27 th may it came negative had sex on saturday again with protection again condom got torn Unfortunately I had to consume ipill again because I dint had any option I consumed it on saturday n sunday morning I started bleeding n it covered 1/4 of my first pad n then since afternoon there was no blood flow bt small blood clots used to flow out while urinating since yesterday night I changed my pad there is no blood stain and even I am having severe lower abdominal cramps n pain Is it my periods pr something else please help.
My last period was on 6 dec 16 I had sex on 27 dec 16 I have cycle of 26 to 28 days what are the chances of getting pregnant.
My wife has one month pregnancy but we do not want child because we have already two children. I want to know about MTP.
Hi, this is Ms. Kanchan. My periods were due on 16th Dec and still haven't come till date. I also had a urine pregnancy kit test done at home. Result was negative. I am still wondering why it still haven't come. Please help. Thank you in advance.
Bariatric surgery refers to a host of surgical procedures that help a person suffering from obesity to lose weight. Various methods are used to achieve the desired results, often times using the help of a gastric band to decrease the size of the stomach or surgically removing a small portion of the stomach.
Notwithstanding the result, bariatric surgery like any other surgery, involves certain risks. Some of them are:
- Uncontrolled bleeding: One of the most common risks that any surgery entails is that of excessive or uncontrolled bleeding. If this condition persists, they often times lead to death.
- Infection: Though infections seemingly appear easily preventable and easy to deal with, they often snowball into fatalistic danger to the point of no recovery.
- Side-effects of anesthesia: Administering a general anesthesia before performing any surgery is a common practice. However sometimes it may yield certain unforeseen consequences.
- Clotting of blood: Quite similar to excessive bleeding, even clotting of blood presents an equally if not more hazardous situation. Though sometimes timely intervention of medications resolves the situation, often it aggravates into a grievous cause of concern.
- Hypoglycemia; Hypoglycemia refers to the condition when there is a deficiency or the lack of glucose in the blood. Though this is a side-effect of bariatric surgery, it does not appear immediately but rather surfaces many years after the operation was performed.
- Emotional disorder: Along with physical ailments, post bariatric surgery may also affect you emotionally. Post-bariatric surgery may sometimes lead to emotional and behavioral disorders in you and sudden, incomprehensible mood swings.
- Death: Though rare, one cannot negate the possibility of death as a plausible risk of bariatric surgery.