Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Manju Jain
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Manju JainYour feedback matters!
I had protected sex on 30th June 2017 at 2 pm and had An emergency pill at 10 pm. I had Brown Spotting that night. I was supposed to have my periods on 19th July, but I got them on 7th July, the first three days were normal but its been 14th July, I am still having them but they are very very light, now on 16th they are mild, I guess they are returning. But I am experiencing no pain. Please help.
Laparoscopic surgery is also called minimally invasive surgery. It leads to a lesser amount of pain after the surgery, and therefore requires less medication also. It reduces the possibility of hemorrhage, thereby lowering the possibility of requiring blood transfusion. The smaller length and depth of the incision also means that the patient recovers from the surgery faster than usual. There is also a lesser chance of contracting infections because a larger number of organs remain unexposed. Laparoscopic surgeries also cause smaller, lighter scars once the surgery wound heals completely.
However, as with any surgery, complications may occur during the course of Laparoscopic surgery.
- Wound infection: Even though laparoscopic surgery is minimally invasive and the possibility of contracting infections is considerably less, the wound is capable of getting infected. Hence, it is essential to maintain cleanliness and hygiene recommendations provided by the medical staff concerned. It is also assumed that the surgeons would prevent this possibility by maintaining strict protocols regarding this issue on their part.
- Bruising: After surgery, depending on the type and duration of the procedure, the patient is always advised to follow certain restrictions regarding mobility and restriction of normal day-to-day functioning. These rules must be followed in order to prevent the possibility of bruising after a Laparoscopic surgery.
- Hematoma formation: A hematoma is an accumulation of blood outside the blood vessel. This is not normal at all and requires urgent inspection and treatment. This is a relatively common complication that happens after a Laparoscopic surgical procedure. Precautions are taken by surgeons to avoid this but it may still occur. It needs to be diagnosed early, and then the bleeding vessel needs to be embolized selectively in order to reduce any further complication of this type.
- Anesthesia-related complications: To prevent anesthesia-related complications during Laparoscopic surgery, it is essential that procedures related to the airways, ventilation, analgesia, anti-emetics are followed in the pre-operative state.
- Injury inflicted: Any injury that may be inflicted on the blood vessels present in the walls of the abdomen or on the sidewall in the pelvic region, as well as injuries in the bowel area and the urinary tract must be avoided. Proper protocol must be followed by the doctor to avoid such complications as much as possible.
We are girlfriend-boyfriend and we had foreplay but while foreplay his penis was getting rubbed against my vagina. So is there any chance of me getting pregnant? And if there is any chance then please write remedies for that. Please write prescription.
I cannot reach climax through vagina even though my husband has a good stamina and he goes on from about 5 min first time to 10-15 mins for the second or third time. But yes I like having vaginal intercourse. So do I have some kind of problem with my vagina?
Please suggest. Is it possible for a thyroid women to deliver a baby after thirty or carry pregnancy after thirty?
Sir/mam Maine apni girlfriend ke sath condom lga kar sex kiya mera thoda sa uske andr gya fir use bht tezz dard hone lga maine nikal diya aur use dard ki dva khila diya aur use pure ek din blooding hota rha kya vo pregnant horhi h ya ho jayegi ab usee thoda chkkar aur ajib si feelings aarhi h please help pregnant n ho uske liye kuch gharelu upaye bta dijiye taaki vo pregnant n ho ske.
I am suffering from PCOD problem from last 2010. I did a lot off medicines from doctors, but after five to six months of the closure of medicines the period again closes. I want to know that there is any permanent Treatment for this disease.
Hey, Unwanted kit tablets khne k bad niche me Dard kyu de rha hai. Madam jb period kl ktm ho jyga.Please tell.
I hav a doubt. If I simply insert my penis and take out once. Without *F activity. Will she get pregnant?
Hi, I am Dr YV Rao, a plastic and cosmetic surgeon. In this video, I will briefly mention about the various types of Trauma and their reconstruction.
Starting from the Fingertip injury to various severe injuries of different parts. This can be divided into 4-5 categories. We deal with the reconstruction, be it whatever it causes. The common cause is the birth defects, that is, congenital.
As I mentioned, some people are born with some defects, starting from nose, face, limbs or anywhere in the body. All these led to a problem if not corrected. These correctable deformities need to be corrected at certain stages. This is the Congenital birth defects.
Now comes the Traumatic defects. Deformities are caused due to trauma which may be accidental, may be operative, or may be a cancer surgery or any other deformation related to surgical. For example, reconstruction following a breast removal. Breast is considered as one of the feminine sign in females. If one breast is removed and another breast is there, so definitely she likes to have another breast. Now the time has gone in which people could live with one breast or apply padding on the defected one. Now, people are getting forward and when the possibility is there then why not get it done. Yes, it is possible. So the reconstruction of the breast is possible because of the plastic surgery. Likewise, in trauma, be it a fingertip injury or a major crush injury by road traffic accidents