Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Manju
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ManjuYour feedback matters!
Hello Doctor, Please Help me with this. I had only entered very little amount of my penis inside her vagina. And had 2-3 stokes only. Is there chances of pregnancy? What should I do? Please help.
I am married now age was 18 I was quite surprise for baby past 3 months still I am getting my date what was the way to get quickly pregnant.
I had sex 7 days ago. Is there any contraceptive pill. Which can prevent my pregnancy. please reply asap.
Hello Dr. I had take ivf treatment my embroys transfer was done on 2nd feb 2017 then on 16th. Feb I had done beta hcg it was 1165.0 then after 48 hours it increases and it was 3333.0 now I am 6 week pregnant doctor saw only G sac and foetal pole but no heartbeat. What can I do I am so worried. please help me.
My girlfriend last period was approx 15 days and it was over and next day we did oral sex I am confused that we have sex or not most probably no. But suddenly after 4 days she is having brown discharge. Is she is pregnant.
Sir/ madam Last time when I was touched my girlfriend she discharge a liquid, but we didn't had sex, after this she found that that liquid is still coming and there is little pain also, I want to know why this happen and how many day it will continue to discharge that liquid.
I am 57 years old. My right breast was removed because of a small lump in2006. I have no sugar or bp. Since todays slight swelling on my right shoulder nearer to neck slight reddish colour .masauged with zandubam now and observed that both sides swelled little bit and the neck seems little bit shrinked. May be body stress or sleeping. Please suggest a medicine.
I am 41 continuously having periods from last 10 days never had a problem very healthy otherwise ..please suggest thankyou
In vitro Fertilization or IVF is the procedure of fertilization by physically joining an egg and sperm in a dish, followed by insertion of the embryo into the uterus. However, some other, less notable techniques may offer better benefits, practical usage and serve as alternative options to IVF. These are as follows:
- GIFT - Gamete intrafallopiantransfer:
- Gamete intrafallopiantransfer (GIFT) is analogous to IVF, from numerous aspects. However, there is one extremely remarkable distinction.
- Unlike IVF, a woman undertaking GIFT takes fertility medications to stimulate egg generation in her ovaries. The eggs are then expelled from her body.
- Male sperm is gathered and washed to isolate the regenerative cells from other original liquids.
- The consolidated material is set in a catheter and afterward, by means of laparoscopy, infused into the woman’s fallopian tubes.
- There, ideally, preparation will happen.
- A few couples lean toward this technique for individual or religious reasons, as it permits birth to happen in its regular habitat, instead of a lab.
- ZIFT and TET:
- These abbreviations stand for Zygote intrafallopiantransfer and tubal developing life transfer.
- In ZIFT and TET, the starting stages are like GIFT: a woman experiences controlled ovarian hyper stimulation with the guide of effective medications so as to deliver different eggs. These are then expelled from her body, male sperm is gathered, washed, and treated for ideal fusion.
- In any case, in ZIFT and TET, the laparoscopic move into the fallopian tubes happens only after treatment has occurred in the research center.
- In ZIFT, eggs are recovered and prepared on one day, and the next day the embryo is exchanged. TET gives the fetus a couple of more formative days before it is moved to the fallopian tubes.
- IUI - Intrauterine insemination
- In intrauterine insemination (IUI), a type of manual sperm injection, comprising washed sperm, is infused straight into a woman’s uterus (when she is expected to ovulate) by means of a catheter that is embedded completely through the cervix.
- By setting the sperm inside the uterus (instead of the sperm making its way up the vaginal channel and through the cervix into the uterus), it is trusted that it will be simpler for the sperm to reach and infuse a discharged egg.
- Additionally, if the woman is delivering cervical mucous that is synthetically not suitable for her partner’s sperm, this potential issue can be avoided, since IUI sidesteps the cervix.
- Intra Cytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
- This procedure includes "washing" sperm and infusing the uniquely arranged sperm into the egg.
- The procedure requires a unique magnifying instrument and glass needles for the infusion of one sperm, specifically under the defensive external layer and into the focal point of the egg itself, before being set inside the woman’s body. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.