Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Manisha KumarYour feedback matters!
Turmeric - a Natural PainKiller
Looking for a medication to relieve pain?
You might have better options!
Turmeric, a spice that gives the Indian curries, their bright yellow color. A powerful herb, Turmeric has been used as a painkiller by many communities for centuries. Turmeric has anti-bacterial, anti-viral, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and antimicrobial properties. A strong healer, turmeric rejuvenates, restoring health and has a powerful analgesic action without causing any side effects. In contrast, most of the pharmaceutical prescription medicines available over the counter for pain have many harmful side effects apart from the risk of making the person dependant.
The active ingredient of turmeric is curcumin that has powerful anti-inflammatory properties and is a far more effective substitute to pain killers since it is natural and comes without any side effects. However, it is not easily absorbed in the intestines. Its absorption can be improved with pepper. So don’t forget to add black pepper to your curries to get the incredible benefits of turmeric.
Here are a few analgesic benefits of Turmeric:
1. Most powerful natural painkiller
Pain is the most horrifying sensation. One may suffer from acute pain lasting a few days or chronic pain that may last for more than six months. Pain can occur due to sprain, burn, injury, fracture or may be caused by a disease.
Whatever be the cause of pain, you can get relief with turmeric, most potent natural pain killer.
2. Gives relief in Nociceptive pain
Any somatic pain that originates in skin or deeper tissues or visceral pain that originates in internal organs is called Nociceptive Pain. Turmeric has anti-nociceptive effects and causes relief in pain. Regular pain killers have many side effects like causing damage to internal lining of the stomach, affecting kidneys, delaying muscle regeneration & even posing risk of clotting. Turmeric is known to reduce nociceptive pain from diseases like arthritis, colitis, cancer, degenerative joint pain etc. Even application of turmeric oil on external areas brings a significant relief in pain in contrast to pain killers.
3. Turmeric for Neuropathic pain
Turmeric has been found to be a great treatment for this type of neuropathic pain such as that which occurs in Diabetes.
Dosage for Turmeric
Taking turmeric as part of your diet is very safe. However, you can also take turmeric supplements available over the counter as prescribed by health consultants.
Turmeric offers a great solution from pain and also provides numerous added health and medicinal benefits. Make Turmeric part of your diet to enjoy great Health!
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
I and she do hard sex a night very beautifully . I crack his sex organ more and do sex high there is pain in his sex organ give medicine.Please tell.
"I don't have time" is one of the most common excuses heard for living an unhealthy lifestyle. When you're working at a full time job, it is often easier to order in from a restaurant and spend the evening watching television to 'cool off' instead of cooking a healthy meal and hitting the gym. However, a busy lifestyle does not necessarily need to be unhealthy. Here are a few simple tips to live a healthier life.
- Cook one pot meals: Cooking doesn't have to be complicated. Experiment with your microwave settings and recipes to find quick meals that can be made in under a minute like quiche in a mug or steamed salmon. Making pasta can be as easy as putting all the ingredients in together into a pot and letting them cook. Find recipes that require minimal grocery shopping and preparation.
- Take the stairs: Elevators are definitely a convenience and cannot be avoided, if your office or home is on the 10th floor. To balance convenience and health, get off the elevator a floor or two below yours and climb up the remaining stairs. Obviously working up a sweat by climbing stairs at the beginning of your day at work isn't a good idea so time your stair climbs at the end of the day or when a shower is nearby.
- Avoid snacking: Eat proper meals instead of mindlessly snacking through the day. Keeping a food diary can help you recognize your eating habits and rectify them. If three meals a day does not satiate your hunger, break your meals into smaller portions eaten at more frequent intervals. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day and should never be skipped.
- Drink plenty of water: Often we snack not because we're hungry, but because the body is dehydrated. Water can also boost your energy levels and aid digestion. However, avoid filling your stomach with water before a meal to make you eat less. This can hinder your digestion process and keep your body from receiving its necessary nutrients.
- Cut back on packaged foods: Packaged food is never really all that good for you. In most cases, it is loaded with sugar, sodium, preservatives and artificial flavouring. If you cannot avoid packaged food, pick the one with minimal ingredients.
- Interval training: Spending an hour at the gym is not the only way to exercise. If you cannot find time for a full workout, try interval training. Get off the couch during intervals while watching your favourite daily soap or take a quick five minute break from your desk to exercise. Regular exercise will also help you sleep better and make you wake up feeling refreshed. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.