Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Manisha KukrejaYour feedback matters!
Hi 8 months back visited massage parlour and girl did Handjob without condom. Tested for HIV at 4 months 5 months 7 months and after 8 months. All got negative. Also at 5 months tested for herpes and vdrl hepatitis b. Got negative. This is the only encounter in my life and am virgin. Weather am free from HIV and other std now? Can I get cmv and ebv from Handjob?
If had lot of masturbation till the white stuff is gone then is there a problem to have baby or that white stuff come back after some days.
Abhi mera 1st sex hai life me abhi meri shaadi hue hai mai ye janana chahta hu ki forplay kya hai aur kaise karte hain please suggest.
My penis size is too small. I want increase my penis size in huge. please help me. Also my sex stamina is too less.
I'm having dull face, but my skin color isn't like that, and pimple is coming again and again, I do sometimes masturbating,
My husband had gone through with endoscopy and in that diagnosis was large hiatus hernia and antral gastritis so is it serious because we really do not want to undergone any surgery. So I want to clear that its not life threatening thing and how to cure it without having any sort of surgeries because we really do not want to do that so please let me clear everything and we had done his cect whole abdomen also and the findings were same so please help us out in this situation.
I had unprotected sex with my bf on 8th Feb and occasionally ate papaya in night on 11th Feb and since yesterday I am having my periods is this any serious problem.
What are the ways in to cause hiv aids? Example, I had non protected sex with more than 4 girls what points I should take in reminder after this?
There are instances when a kid doesn’t show the usual signs of development compared to their peers. Most parents take it casually thinking that their child will catch up in due course only to find a larger problem associated with it. It is therefore extremely important to discuss speech and language related delays with a medical practitioner to find out whether a child is immature or has a genuine problem which requires medical help. A child can show different signs as per age:
Different age group:
- Within the first 12 months, a baby should be able to relate to his environment and make babbling and cooing sound. It is often observed that by month 9, a baby is capable of stringing sounds after seeing things. If a baby is intently watching objects, but is unable to make any sound, this may be an early symptom of speech or language related problem.
- Between the 12th and the 15th month, a baby should be capable of making a wide array of sounds including few commonly used words. Babies should also be able to take few basic instructions and oblige those.
- Between the age of 18th and 24th months, a baby becomes smart enough to pronounce anywhere in the range of 20 to 50 words. They also start combining words and make simple sentences. They should be capable of identifying common objects and remember their names.
- By the age of 3, a toddler should be smart enough to combine 4-5 words and form sentences. Kids of this age also become smart enough to take straightforward instructions and perform them comfortably. Any deviation on this should be immediately reported to the Doctor.
What are the warning signs?
If a child between the age of 1-2 is not able to do the following things:
- Fails to use gesture
- Use more gesture than vocalising by the age of 18 months
- Produce no voice by 18th-month
- Fails to perform simple instructions
A child between the age of 2-3 needs evaluation if:
- Capable of imitating words but isn’t spontaneous in vocalising
- Repeats certain words multiple times
- The tone of voice is unusual compared to his peers
Possible causes of speech and language delay:
- Problems with palate leading to oral impairments
- Short frenulum restricting sufficient tongue movement to produce speech
- Oral-motor problems leading to speech limitation
- Problems related to hearing
- Chronic infection of the ear leading to speech delay
What does the pathologist assess?
- What can the child speak?
- What can the child understand?
- Oral-motor status
- Clarity of speech
Post the above evaluation a pathologist directs a plan of action. Sometimes speech therapy sessions are recommended in order to improve kids’ skill. For a motor related problem, a doctor can state a plan of action and limit the expectation of parents. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Speech Therapist.