Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Manisha AroraYour feedback matters!
Me and my wife had sex last month feb 27, 28 in her unsafe days intentionally expecting for baby. Last month she had her periods on 19feb and This month her date must be 20 march. She is regular in her periods. No delay in her happenings. Still she dint get her periods. Today is 29 march. Will she be pregnant. Please advise when to check for pregnancy test. We are eagerly waiting for a baby.
I am 24 years old and married. I have problem in my period time from last two months and we also try for pregnancy from last two months. At this month my time period one before 17 days and checked in prega news but it negative so is it sign right like I am not pregnant and now what to do.
Within 4 hours after unprotected sex I have taken 1st ipill. 2nd ipill I have taken after protected sex just to be sure I don't get pregnant and 3rd I have taken 20 days back. Please advice me is there any chances of getting pregnant as I want to avoid pregnancy?
Me and my girlfriend had sex on 18th and 19th may (midnight. The sex on 19th midnight (20th 2 am or so) was unprotected. Her periods were supposed to come on 23rd but she was taking primolut N from 17th as prescribed by a doctor in order to delay her periods. I gave her an unwanted 72 on the very next morning (20th). We took a pregnancy test on 21st and it was negative, but I've heard that the test works only after a few weeks. Is there anything to worry about? When can we know for sure of pregnancy and what can be done after that?
Hello doctor, me and girlfriend had unprotected sex on the 8th day of her periods and she took ipill before 72 hrs, today its been 7 days since we had sex, but today she had slight bleeding with brown color and its looks like mucus, so she checked in internet and read about implantation, now we are very much afraid of pregnancy. Is it a sign of pregnancy?
Few days back while passing urine blood also came out but I am not sure it passes through urine passage or from back. I am female of 25 years. Kindly tell me is it symptom of any disease.
Hello Dr. sir my wife is 30 weeks pregnet and his blood is b negative nd me is a postive my I have alrdy done ict blood test in13 weeks preg report is nagtive is any complications in next weeks. Please advice
I am 30 year old and I have thyroid problem. I have no baby but I tried to conceive. I also have tummy fats. I also want to loose tummy fats. So please tell me what to do. My height is 5. 3 and my weight is 63.
I have pain in my legs and swelling in body, suffer from thyroid and pcos, pain after running increases.What can I do?
There are two types of abortion, namely medical and surgical. In case of medical abortion, pills are taken to terminate the pregnancy; whereas, surgical abortion is done if the pregnancy has reached an advanced stage when pills are ineffective. While generally there are no health risks or negative effects of abortion on fertility, there are rare cases of complications, which can give rise to severe symptoms post abortion. Following is the information you need to know about abortion and its effects on fertility:
When to seek medical assistance:
It is advisable to seek medical help if you have the following symptoms post abortion:
- Persistent pain in the lower abdomen, which lingers even after taking medication
- Excessive bleeding
- A high temperature
Possible effects of surgical abortion on fertility:
- Infection after abortion: Infections post abortion like Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID), if left untreated for long can spread and harm your reproductive organs, thereby impacting your fertility. It can cause complications like infertility or ectopic pregnancy.
- Damage to the cervix during abortion: Damage to the cervix during an abortion can cause cervical incompetence and consequently increase the risk of miscarriage.
- Damage to the womb during abortion: There are chances of damage of the womb (uterus) during abortion, resulting in scarring, which can cause fertility issues if not corrected. This is more likely in case you had multiple abortions.
Apart from the above mentioned complications there are a number of other complications, which can happen due to abortion, preterm birth, vaginal bleeding during pregnancy and low birth rate, etc. Further, infertility can also be a possible side effect of abortion pills, which happens due to scarring of the uterus during the procedure of forcible elimination of the fetus. In all such cases it is advisable to schedule regular check up with your gynaecologist.
Hello, everybody. I am DR Pradnya Aptikar. I am practising gynaecology in Thane from last 17 years. I am treating females having Gynaecological and obstetrical problems. Aaj is video me hum baat karenge Vaginal infections ke baare me jo ki bohot common hai females me. 14 years ki ladkiyo se lekar 70 years ki ladies me bhi hume dikhai deta hai.
Iske bohot types hai, jese ki;
Ek hota hai safed paani jesa jiska appearance thick, white hota hai, kisika yellow hota hai, kisika brownish, kisika greenish ya fir kisika paani jesa bhi hota hai. Iski wajah se bohot sare symptoms hote hai, jese ki lower abdomen me pain hona, lower back pain, vaginal itching. In symptoms ki wajah se females ki day to day life bohot he difficult hojati hai. Bohot problems hoti hai
Baar-baar in infections ke hone ki wajah se kuch females me infertility dikhai deti hai. So, this is a very common factor.
Iske liye hum jaankaari lete hai ki ise ayurveda se kese treat kiya jaae? Aur ye kyu hota hai?
Reproductive age groups me vaginal infections normally nahi hona chaie. Vagina ka jo pH rehta hai, that is acidic pH. So, normally we have all the resisting power against all the infections. But koi cheezein aisi hoti hai, jese ki unhygienic conditions, ya fir menstrual period me proper hygiene nahi rakhne se, ya fir during delivery period, ya fir delivery ke baad ke 3-4 months ke time duration me proper hygiene na ho, ya fir apki immunity power kam ho. Aisi cases me infections ho sakte hai, ya fir apko frequent urinary track infections ho sakte hai. Iske lie Ayurvedic treatment, jise hum kehte hai Yonidhavan.
Iske liye hum herbal medicines are decoction karte hai, uska kadah bana ke hum baginal track wash kardete hai. Ye sitting me kiya jata hai, iske liye 7-15 sittings lagte hai. Aur kabhi kabhi cervix, uterus ka mhu pe swelling hoti hai, jese chronic erosion rehti hai, jiski wajah se white discharge ki complaint bar bar rehti hai.
Iske liye hum Pap smear test karte hai jisse ki hume inflammation, infection, cancer etc rule out kiye ja sakte hai. Ise test karne ke baad he hum vaginal treatment dete hai. Isme 7-15 sittings hote hai. Ise hum Ayurvedic herbs ke zariye theek karte hai jisse ki ye poora theek hojata hai. Humare treatment se yeh infection bar-bar nahi hota hai aur apki immunity badhane ke liye hum apko oral herbal medicines bhi dete hai.
Iske ilawa apko koi jankaari chaie ho to aap mujhe lybrate.com ke through contact kar sakte hai.
Cuts and bruises is a common occurrence in any household. In most cases, they’re ignored and left to heal on their own. However, some injuries can take a while to heal. If you think about it, you’ll also notice that when you’ve injured yourself somewhere, you tend to keep hitting that spot against things and make it worse. Homeopathy is a form of treatment that has negligible side effects and is very effective at speeding up the healing process for bruises and other wounds. Here are a few common homeopathic medicines that you should keep at home to treat bruises etc.
- Arnica: Arnica is very effective when it comes to dealing with deep seated bruises. It can also be used to reduce swelling at the site of the injury. Arnica can be used in pill form or applied in the form of a cream. However, arnica should never be used on an open wound where the skin is cut. In the pill form, arnica can also be used to stop internal or external bleeding.
- Calendula: Calendula can be used to fasten the healing process. Along with bruises, it can also be used to treat ruptured muscles and tendons. When applied topically, it draws out dirt and prevents infections.
- Hypericum: This homeopathic remedy is very useful in treating injuries and wounds that cause nerve damage. It also ensures that a bruise heals from the inside and not only superficially.
- Ledum: Wounds that are caused by a sharp object or formed as a result of painful injections or the after effects of an epidural can be treated with Ledum. It promotes the removal of pus and prevents septic infections.
- Staphysagria: Staphysagria is used to treat sensitive wounds where the tissue is lacerated. In such cases, the sphincters are also found to be lacerated and stretched due to foreign bodies. Staphysagria can also be used to treat extremely painful wounds.
- Phytolacca: This is an excellent remedy for wounds that have a tendency to ulcerate or injuries that cause soreness and can trigger tetanus. Injured fibrous tissue or osseous muscle sheaths can also be treated with phytolacca.
- Bufo: Wounds that cause the area to feel numb and which trigger muscle spasms that leave the patient unable to move the part can be treated with this homeopathic remedy. It can also be used to treat regional hematomas triggered by the rupturing of blood vessels due to the trauma.