Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Manisha AroraYour feedback matters!
I got married on April 2013. I started trying for baby from september 2014.(not yet succeed) I have irregular periods from august 2014. On january 2015 I came to know that I have thyroid. Doc prescribed me thyronorm 50mcg. Nxt month my tsh level came normal and doc also prescribed me ubiphene, fertigem, ovabless and fertisure f in jan and feb. But I am not get pregnant. Before taking medicine my cycle length was 35 days. But in feb and march it was 30 days cyle length. Then I thought I have to try without medicine and my irregular periods again start. So I went to new doc. She have done all test of me and my husband. All negative except tsh level 27.76 and ESR 40mm and mantoux test positive. She said she have to do laparoscopy to check is there any infection in my peliv area or my tubes are blocked. On the basis of ESR and positive mantoux test. Should I have to do laparoscopy. Or my periods are irregular due to high tsh. I am so much confused. I want baby soon. Is there any chance that my tsh normal then my periods normal and I try for baby and get pregnant.
Hi, I am 27 year old woman and I have no baby. I was married in 2013. I try to conceive last year. My husband age is 27 and he have slow sperm motility 20% and my amh result is 1.5 what can we do ?
My wife have pregnant for 5 month is she good eat papaya? Some say papaya is not good for pregnant women. I am confuse please advise.
Hi. We are married for 5 years but we dont have children. My hsg reports, follicular study are normal my husband have no mustache but he takes testosterone injections once in every three months. He has very low luteinizing hormone (<0.1) we have taken treatment for more than three years. Please suggest advice.
Tell me about the reasons of irregular menstrual cycle and how to control it And mainly which type of food is good for womens.
Dr. Sharmila majumdar
New pill on the block - addyi fdas approval of flibanserin to treat hsdd in premenopausal women, represents a women's health landmark, as it's the first drug to treat fsd. originally developed as an anti depressant, flianserin (addyi) is approved for low sexual desire in premenopausal women. addyi may boost sex drive in women who have hsdd and are distressed by it.
It appears to modulate neurotransmitters so as to, on balance, increase sexual desire side effects include low bp, dizziness, nausea, fatigue, sleepiness and fainting if mixed with alcohol. unlike the rapid effects of medication for ed benefits of addyi in reducing hsdd are seen only after first 4 weeks of daily treatment at 100mg at bed time.
Addyi is on sale since october 2015 in usa and it will be quite some time (minimum 24 months) before its available in india. addyi would have done its job if it encouraged women to atleast acknowledge their sexual dysfunction and bring it to the notice of their doctor's.
Im 30 years female, I lost my pregnancy due to iugri in 7mnt ,now Im expecting a baby, my period are irregular ,How to get period in time? How to get pregnant fast?
What are the symptoms of pregnancy. I haven't missed my period and have done 2 times pregnancy test and got negative result. I have got married 50 days back i.e. On feb 2nd. I am getting tired nd fainting easily nd getting vomiting sensation so much. What are the chances for me to get early pregnancy. Just suggest me the chances.
My boyfriend said Sex ke time jab seal Break hoti hai to blood nikalna important hota hai. But mere saat aisa nahi hua. Kya koi falt hai mujh me what can I do.
I had my c sec last month (sep 17) and gave birth to twin girls. Bleeding did not stop till now. Bleeding is on and off. Is this normal. Also my breast milk is less. Can I use manual pump? Or any ways to increase my breast milk. Thanks in advance.
Sir. After taking unwanted 72 to avoid pregnancy. I am suffering from loose motion. I don't know exact reason. But my question is whether it will effect to avoid pregnancy or not. Should I worry about unwanted pregnancy?
I have bicornuate uterus. I am pregnant for 3 an half months. I had bleed for 2 times first time on 18 june and second time on 8 july. After that I had very low bleed on 22 nd and 23 rd july. Now there is no bleeding. After seeing the report of ultrasound the doctor said that there are 50%chances of being the fetus will be ok or not. I am in confusion that whether my baby is all right or not . I want to know should I proceed this pregnancy further or not?
Recently I going to abortion by dns and after abortion doctor gave me doris oral contraceptive pills can you confirm me what is the use of this medicines it takes regularly 21 days don't miss any single day. Please suggest me why?
Recurrent miscarriage is a condition when there has been three or more successive pregnancy losses. It is different from infertility as, infertility is the inability to conceive. For many cases, the cause of a recurrent miscarriage has not always been found. A number of factors can cause recurrent miscarriages of which some are treatable.It may not always be possible to identify a cause for recurrent miscarriage in a couple, even after extensive research and treatment procedures. Some of the common causes of recurrent miscarriage are described below:
- Chromosomal abnormalities: Incompatible chromosomes can result into pregnancy losses. When an egg and a sperm meet, of which one of them is faulty, they can't line up properly resulting into chromosomal abnormality. Such conditions lead to miscarriages.
- Uterine abnormalities or Incompetent cervixes: Miscarriages occur if the uterus is abnormally shaped since the embryo is not properly implanted or even if it gets implanted, it may not get sufficient nourishment to survive. If the woman has a weak cervix, it cannot hold the developing embryo, leading to miscarriage.
- Immunologic disorders: Under rare cases, the embryo itself is not accepted by the body. Antiphospholipid antibodies are those, which attack self tissues, such as embryos and prevent them from building up. This leads to recurrent miscarriage.
- Untreated thyroid problems: Conditions such as thyroid or uncontrolled diabetes result in uterine conditions which make it tough for the embryos to survive.
- Polycystic ovary syndrome: Women with polycystic ovary syndrome tend to have high levels of male hormones which, result in irregular menstruation and ovulation. This can prevent the lining of the endometrium from maturing that is required for holding the embryo.
- Bacterial infections: There may be presence of a number of microorganisms inside the reproductive tract that may be harmless for the person. But there may be certain bacteria lined up in the reproductive tract, which can prevent development of embryo, thus leading to miscarriages.
- Lifestyle: Smoking and drinking are harmful lifestyle habits, which may increase the chance of miscarriage to a great extent. It is always advised to avoid smoking or drinking when you wish to conceive. Other lifestyle conditions, such as working in certain environments like hospital environments, farms, laboratories, etc, may lead to miscarriages; however, the exact reason has not been identified yet.
Related Tip: "Miscarriage - Ways To Recover"