Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Manisha AroraYour feedback matters!
My wife is 23 years old. Her period is delay by 2 weeks this month. We shared bed for a night in March but after that she had period in march just a week later after that. But in april its not happening to her. Could it be the case of pregnancy? Ankit Agrawal Gurgaon.
Hi. I am suffering from severe mood swings. At times I feel too energetic and on the other I break down . Not able to concentrate on anything. I have a problem of irregular period. Are they connected. Please help.
I am 48, yrs I have noticed a small lump like in my right breast which was noticed during my menstruation last month and it is still there what should I do there is no pain.?
Respected doctor's. My wife age 29 years and I am 43 years. We married 8years and have 2son. Now a day she take ocp for birth control. We think about copper. So Is it safe? After insert copper any thing change in her health? During intercourse face any problem? How many years it's safe?
I am 24 years. I am eating so less still my weight of body is 55 .and I do yoga and drink green tea but it's affect my menstruation. My menstruation cycle is always regular but this month it's not come till yet. Please help me for queries.
Water - Why Dehydration is making you fat and sick?
Is the dates are good to eat during pregnancy? Which foods you can recommend during first 2 months of pregnancy?
I am 30, I got married last one and half year before and tried to conceive from day one and it happened too in the month of May 2014 but miscarriage in the same month only and after that I yet not conceived again. I made all my test and it shows that every report is normal of mine and my husband but only point is one of my fallopian tube report says one of is block and second is open but not in very good condition. My husband age is 47 years and we do have lots of time to wait for a child. Please suggest what to do and how will I be pregnant? Naturally, because Dr. Suggested me IVF Treatment.
Can I take progesterone tables to open up my menses which are delayed by 12 days but I have got them yet. I am not sexually active so pregnancy is impossible. How can I get periods as soon as possible. Please help.
Hello doctor, my daughter suffers from menorrhagia for the last fourteen years, since her periods started. Her period starts but doesn't stop on its own. She is advised by the doctors to take primolut-n to stop it. She gets relief for one or two months and again the same problem. All test done. Everything normal. Slight pcod. It is also a recent development. Please help. Her age is 29. She is married for four years. No kids.
She had a skip of 1 month in her periods (i.e had not periods in september bt had in december) and got periods in this month bt she is having very much pain in her back. Would you please tell me is there anything to worry and wht is this happening and how can one get rud of it.
I am 21 years old. I had irregular period problems. There will be one month gap between my periods. I got last period on 8 march. And had intercourse with my husband on April 2.till now I did not get periods! Am I pregnant now? We had inter course only one time. How many chances are there for being pregnant?
There is a itching problem in the perineum location of the vagina and it seen little red and how the problem solved.
She is suffering from monthly cycle issue. Monthly cycles are not coming exact date. They are getting missed by 2-3 days late every month. So suggest me what can I do?
Mai 4 month se planning kr rhi hu for a baby. Mera period 18th april ko aya h. Me kb sex kru jisse pragnant ho saku. Ya kis date ko kru?
Ideally, dinner should be the lightest meal of the entire day, so it is important to consider only healthy food items when you are deciding on your dinner plate. Eating a diet where the majority of food is healthy, helps in reducing the risk of various lifestyle disorders such as diabetes and obesity.
If you are unable to decide, worry not. Here are 10 healthy food choices for dinner:
- Whole wheat bread: If you are the type of person who prefers white bread, then it is time to rethink your choice. Refined grains do not have high nutritional content when compared to whole grains. Refined grains also cause blood sugar spikes which may lead to obesity and diabetes.
- Plain chicken soup: A very delicious treat for long nights in the winter season, chicken soup is one of the healthiest dinner choices you can come across. It is simple to prepare and is light on the digestive system. You may add seasoning such as coriander and parsley to add flavor.
- Stir fried vegetables: Stir fried vegetables are healthy as they involve very little oil and time. Stir frying helps the food to retain its nutrients and keeps it calorie free. You may pair it with whole wheat bread or brown rice to add some complex carbohydrates to your diet.
- Chicken pasta: Chicken pasta is another dish that is easy to prepare, it contains a healthy mix of protein and complex carbohydrates. Avoid adding butter or oil to keep it light, you may use herbs to add to the flavor.
- Sweet potatoes: Sweet potatoes are a good source of carbohydrates that provide a steady stream of energy to the body. You may pair them with whole wheat pita bread and some scrambled eggs to make it more filling.
- Brown rice: If you like rice, make sure it is of the brown variety. Brown rice contains complex carbohydrates that do not spike your blood sugar levels. Add some stir fried vegetables and chicken for protein and vitamins. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.