Find numerous Dietitian/Nutritionists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Loss Treatment
Child Nutrition Management
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Food Plan Preparation
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Healthy Heart Diet
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Therapeutic Diets Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Manish RaikwarYour feedback matters!
I want to lose weight as fast as possible without using medicines. Generally I am having time issues, so I do workout from an application (30 day fitness). I am also drinking hot water+honey+lemon in morning when I wake up. Please guide me with a good diet plan which can help me lose my weight.
I'm 19 years old, i am weighed around 45 kg for past 2-3yrs there is no change in my weight so please tell me how to increase my weight with in 3-4 months. You can recommend me to take anything that helps me to gain weight.
Sir tell me about a good medicine for increase the fat in some days only. And also tell about christal?
Sir how to maintain swelling muscles for full day as just after workout and not to shrink. Pls suggest food, tips etc.
Hi please tell me the simplest way to become healthy and fit cause I don't want to take any medicine. Just give me the simple daily routine. Which will be beneficial to all like feeling hungry at time, sleeping time at time. Currently I am 20+ boy with height 5'2" but very thin please help.
How can I be more stronger and taller than today I'm. Because I can feel weakness. And I want to join army.
I am 21 years old and my problem is that my weight is low and I want advance my weight so please what I can do please suggest.
Hello mam/sir I am a 26 years old boy, and my height is 5.9 feet and my weight is 64 kg. And now I decide to take Accumass Ayurvedic weight gainer capsules for my weight gain. Is it good or bed for me. Please consult me.
Hi, i am 50 years old, height is 5.2 ft, weight is about 90 kg. Need to reduce weight: pls advise diet healthy food and also note that I do not find time for exercise. (Need to reduce stomach also pls). Request advise.
The acids help the body dissolve the food particles and also break it down to more basic elements. However, when the body produces too much acid, it causes acid reflux which can cause discomfort. Too much acid within the body, which is also known as hyperacidity, can be caused by a multitude of factors.
Known and effective Ayurvedic cures: Ayurveda considers acidity to be a 'Pitta' problem and it can be corrected by following certain simple steps. There are other food ingredients which are also used as remedial tools. Let's have a look at some of the dos and don'ts of Ayurvedic remedies for acidity.
Don'ts for acidity according to Ayurveda:
1. Limit junk food and other foods, which are very heavy in fats and processed items: Most processed foods and junk food usually made in stores contain unhealthy fats. The stomach needs to produce more acid in order to digest them and thus may end up causing acidity.
2. Stop excessive consumption of tea, coffee: Stop consumption of caffeinated beverages such as tea, coffee and other caffeine injected drinks which may encourage the production of more stomach acids.
3. Stop the consumption of alcohol and cooperates: Apart from being generally bad for health as both of these are known contributors of cancers, they can even affect smaller day to day functions and can lead to acidity.
4. Don't consume foods which are high in acidic content: If you tend to like food which is very high in acidic content, it is advisable to limit its consumption. Some examples of this are:
- Sour citrus fruits
- Salty fried foods
Dos for acidity according to Ayurveda:
There are multiple solutions for acidity in Ayurveda which have been known cures for generations. Let's take a look at some of these.
- Do have meals on time: It is best to not skip meals as this can cause the acidity levels within the stomach to rise if it doesn't have any food to digest. It is especially harmful to skip breakfast and then have a heavy lunch to compensate.
- Do have amla or Indian gooseberry: This is a very effective weapon against acidity and chewing a few morsels will easily cure the problems in your stomach.
- Pomegranate Juice: Very small quantities of Pomegranate juice on a daily basis will be very beneficial for a bad case of acid reflux.
- Coconut water: Drink coconut water as it is known to have properties to neutralize the stomach acids.
- Aniseed: Also known as saunf, you can chew them raw and slowly swallow with water for quick relief from acidity.
- Jeera: Jeera consumed with warm ghee and then mixed with rice tends to be very good for acidity as well. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a ayurveda and ask a free question.