Find numerous Dietitian/Nutritionists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Child Nutrition Management
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Submit a review for Dr. Manish RaikwarYour feedback matters!
I want to gain my weight, please sggss me better way, I eat much but no any affect, feeling weakness.
A High protein diet at times restricts some of the healthy and nutritional foods that are very important for your overall health. However, this diet has plenty of advantages along with disadvantages as well. Here are some of the advantages of high protein diet:
- Hair repair and muscle: Protein is a very important component for building & repair of muscle. Hair is made of protein Keratin. So, if one wants healthy hair & strong muscles high protein diet could prove to be very beneficial for you.
- Lessen belly fat: When you consume a high protein diet, a high-quality protein consisting of at least ten grams of Essential Amino Acids (EAA) is taken in. It tends to reduce belly fat.
- Easy to follow: Most of the diets require intake of foods that might be out of your budget. You may also eat foods that you would not like. However, when it comes to a high protein diet, one just has to stick to protein-rich foods. Further there is high likelihood that you will probably enjoy eating them.
- Keeps you full for a longer period: One will not feel hungry or even a bit peckish after consuming a high protein diet. This way you will eat less, consume lesser calories and you end up losing weight faster.
- Energy source: Our body needs macronutrients to function and protein is considered to be one of the best macronutrients. It supplies energy in absence of carbohydrates. 1g of protein supplies 4kcal of energy. It is highly important for your memory, physical activities, thoughts and everyday movement.
- Enhances brain functioning: Protein is considered to be one of the greatest foods for the brain. Amino acids from proteins are used to make neurotransmitters in the brain. Neurotransmitters help your brain communicate and send out signals to your body, and are essential to brain health. Certain neurotransmitters regulate your moods and also play a part in important brain functions like concentration, memory and learning.
- Improves health: Fish is one of the most common foods that one has to consume when you are on a high protein diet. It is full of omega-3 fatty acids that help to lower cholesterol. This reduces our chances of getting or developing any sort of heart disease. It also promotes weight loss. Certain health conditions require restrictions on protein, so, one should follow high protein diet under guidance only. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.
Hi, I am very lean hence want to get strong muscles. What fruits, shakes, or diet can help me to attain weight rapidly. I also masturbate daily. Can it impact that progress of muscle gain also. Please help.
This question is for my boyfriend . I'm his girlfriend.he is physically fit and healthy, but he use to suffer with Schizophrenia when he was between 9 to 13 years old, he said he doesn't have it anymore because as a child, his parents took him for treatment to cure it. Now he's 27 years old. But he recently told me that he currently suffers from Depression since the past 7 years. He also said that he was thinking of committing suicide some years ago. Please tell me that are there any chances of him becoming Schizophrenic again in the future? If yes, then is there a way to avoid it? Please advice me. I'm very worried about my boyfriend.
I am in the habit of going washroom to poop twice in the morning, after wake up I immediately go to washroom and after 1-2 hour I need to go twice, but second time it's only 10-20% of first time, and after that I never go through out the day, I am also taking amla and aloe Vera juice in the morning.
Hiii h I arkam I got weakness during morning hours. I feel lethargy. And my brain is also getting low as earlier it is very sharp.?
I am very slim, I want my body is healthy or muscular please tell me what can I do? Suggest or guide me?
‘Health is wealth’ is one of the most common lines we have heard, but most of us fail to take it seriously. We tend to ignore our health a lot, but we are very cared about our looks, but we fail to realize that health is closely related to looks, strange isn’t it? We often try out chemical filled make up to look good, but looking good is closely related to feeling good, isn’t it?
We tend to work out for hours together in the gym but the moment we come home, we are too tired to clean our own house. All these puzzles of life continue to keep coming into my brain and today I have made a vain attempt to answer these questions.
I remember reading in the newspaper the other day that an ordinary women who does all the work at home is much fitter than those who spend hours in the gym.
Well you might scoff at this statement but let me tell you one thing that, housework is the best exercise. When you broom your house, you bend, walk, move your body in every angle to get the dust out of your home and that itself is a great exercise. Well instead of wasting money at the gym, paying money to your maid and then haggling with her every day, cleaning and moping your house yourself is a much better option.
Instead of using all those chemical loaded make up it is better if you use some natural stuff like multani mitti, orange peel, turmeric, malai, etc. which will be much better as they will not damage your skin in any way, they have no side effects and the best part is that results are guaranteed.
Another thing is that we are constantly trying to dress up and look good, but we fail to realize that people who actually love us will love the way we are and the people who hate us will continue hating us. If you feel fantastic and comfortable in flip-flops than killer heals, then wear flip-flops. Why strain yourself unnecessarily to please others and show off? If you cannot be comfortable in your own skin, then I think you have some serious self-esteem issues.
And eat what you like, I believe that my lover should love me for what I am rather than how good I look. If he does not love me for what I am, then his love is merely infatuation and probably I am going to get my heart broken one day, because his love was not true.
Hence, these are some of my answers tell me your views too.