Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Manish KumarYour feedback matters!
My friend is 23 year old. He is thinking of get basic laser for eyes. Currently he has -5 power of lenses in spectacle. If there is any doubt that after surgery he will get full vision and in future is there any risk of losing vision. And can he get basic laser more than one time?
I am 42 years old and taking psychiatric medicines sine last 10 years but still not feeling good. I have been taking multiple drugs for that, my doctor has said me that I am suffering with bipolar disorder, depression, etc. I need assistance. I am unable to do my routine work at office efficiently, forgets things, get irritated on pin pricks, doziness, After forgets the road routes and what happened earlier. Burning sensation in eyes, etc.
Hello sir A woman Did a oral sex with my penis on 26 Nov 16 she is hiv negative my question is I have floaters in my eyes from a month and sometimes my eyes gonna reddish I did a H1 and H2 test before a week it shows negative but I am very much scary tht eye floater and reddish eye symptoms of hiv so will it affect to me or not tell me.
I am 22 year man before some days my eye pain and irritating is increase and sometimes drop tthe water what I do?
How to solve my eyes problem when I can't see long distance things properly and just through out the water into the eyes feel very painful and disappointed what can I do.
Sir pain in eye near and distance glass wear but feel uncomfortable very time change number . Progressive glass better or any side effect thanks.
Hi there, I just want to loose weight as I am 85 kgs n my height is 5' 11". What is the normal weight for me as per BMI. And I just need some tips to reduce my belly fat. From last week I hv started to take chapatis in my lunch n dinner. 2 in lunch n 2 in dinner. I have started to see some visible changes but its very slow. Please need some genuine advices. I also have started to walk almost 5 kms daily but in the evening time. Is that good or should I change the timing.
I am feeling little pain in my right eye with blurred vision from the morning. There is also itchiness and water is dropping from the eye for some while. Whenever I wake up from sleep the vision becomes more blurry. Can you suggest me something?
I am 24 year old and my one eye pupil got damaged 6 years before when it got hitted by cricket ball and still the condition is same. I can see things comfortably but when I sit in a theater I see the differences. How will I get cured please do suggest.
Hi. I m blessed with a Baby Girl! Glad to see wonderful doctors here As we will be purchasing all baby products like shampoo, soap, creams etc. What is the best brand to go with? Also regarding baby food products, brand advise needed. Hope to get quick response on above. Thanks a lot for Lybrate for staying connected.
Hello dr, I am a 35yrs male, 5'7" height,72kg weight, medium body. My eye sight is weak, please tell me about white colour hair problem, more sleeping, laziness, pain in body at sleeping and risng time, not proper blood circulation, many times hand and legs become inactive. Please give solution.
With technology at your fingertips, it is hard to think of times when the existence of laptops and television sets was unimaginable. Technology is common enough to be taken for granted in present times. TV and laptops are especially in widespread use. The primary reason could be entertainment, an urge to connect to the larger world, or the need to kill time. Such dependability leads to severe health hazards. Read on to find out more:
Effects of TV and laptops on your health:
- Sleep deprivation: Long hours of exposure to artificial light can lead to sleep deprivation.
- It can also lead to serious vision problems: Watching TV or using laptops for long hours can make your eyes vulnerable to constant glare. You fail to realize, but changing lights of a computer screen or of a television set in a dark room can be extremely strenuous for your eyes to adjust. Constantly changing lights can lead to glaucoma. However, dry and itchy eyes, headaches and poor vision are the commonly noticed effects.
- It causes obesity in children and adults: Since all your work can be done on the internet, you tend to become lethargic. You are too lazy to go to the market or to the bank. Even if you are not watching you use the television for background music. Adults therefore do not make qualitative use of their free time. Children are addicted to playing games and browsing sites on the laptop. They hardly indulge in outdoor games. This leads to obesity in adults and children all the same.
- Propels your desire to eat fast food or packaged food: Binge eating is a very common practice while watching TV or using laptops. Chips, pizzas, burgers, ice- creams, cold drinks and absolutely anything junk devoid of nutritional value are more liked by us. Junk food not only leads to weight gain but is also detrimental to our digestive system.
- Can increase the risk of infertility in men: Laptops heat up when used for a long span of time. This heat can increase scrotum temperature which results in reduced sperm production, leading to infertility.
As is said, nothing in excess is good for your health. It is therefore, best to make controlled use of TV and laptops to avoid its harmful effects.