Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Manish Gupta
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Manish GuptaYour feedback matters!
You should give time for your health. Healthy mind stays in healthy body. As we all know that toothache is sever form of pain, if your teeth pains you can't concentrate on your work. So it is always better to visit your dentist after every six months even if there is no problem because. Prevention is always better than cure. You should brush your teeth two times a day with proper brushing technique, night brushing is as important as morning brushing.
It's been more than 2 months since I have been suffering from mouth ulcer! What could be the reason? And I am also having pain in gums and lips burning! And mild fever.
Actually my new tooth is coming out at the back of my jaw line and it pains a lot can't eat anything properly and due to too much pain my cheek swells up. Gives headache sometimes. Please refer my some medicines.
Hi, I have Jaw pain and regular acidity, and some time pain in left side of chest. Is something wrong. What should I do?
Hello, Is it normal to get pain during root canal procedure and the doctor did not give anaesthesia properly. I can say it because she was treating my upper tooth but my lower tooth got numb as compared to upper tooth. Please give me information as I have 1 more root canal.
Hello, My father wants to get their teeth implanted (the whole upper portion). He is 51. So I wanted to ask you whether it will b safe or not. We live in India so what will be the approximately cost? Please suggest me.
Implants should be fitted within one year of losing a tooth since the jaw bone surrounding a tooth starts to shrink in size and gradually becomes so small that it fails to support an implant.
Dental implants are generally identified as substitutes for tooth roots. Besides, replacing damaged or decayed teeth, implants also provide a strong foundation for both permanent as well as removable replacement teeth.
- To protect your jawbone: Not filling up empty spaces in your mouth can severely affect your jawbone. It begins to lose its firmness and strength as a consequence of no longer being able to support a natural tooth. Dental implants help in stimulating bone growth while preventing bone loss.
- To eat properly: Eating becomes comparatively easier with implants rather than sliding dentures, because they function like your own teeth.
- They do not move or shift but remain in place: Dental implants resemble your own natural teeth as they fuse with the bone permanently. Moreover, being fixed in one place due to the fusion, you can expect the replacement teeth to not move or shift.
- To keep your face from sagging: Missing teeth can cause your face to sink and sag, giving you a very sad and aged appearance. Dental implants provide you with the chance to retain the natural shape of not only your face but your smile too.
- To gain healthy and natural looking teeth without affecting surrounding teeth: Nearby, teeth are not altered to support the implant, so your natural teeth remain intact. They help in preventing healthy teeth nearby from shifting, which is very common if there's an empty space next to a healthy tooth for a long period of time. The procedure sees a replacement tooth being positioned in place of the lost tooth so that it not only looks but feels like a natural tooth.