Find numerous Non-invasive Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Non-invasive Cardiologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Non-invasive Cardiologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Manish BarmanYour feedback matters!
Flaxseed is also known Linseed and its scientific name is Linum usitatissimum, belongs to the member genus Linum and family Linaceae.It was originated from Mediterranean centre and now a days it is worldwide. In India it has been known for years.
This tiny seed is packed with micronutrients, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and healthy cholesterol that help fight from diseases such as, heart disease, cancer, hot flashes(protect from toxicity of radiation), diabetes, etc.
Health benefits of flaxseed:-
- It is fair source of antioxidants (lignan) that has estrogen that helps to regulate hormonal imbalance in women.
- Good source of Omega 3 fatty acids, These are essential poly unsaturated fatty acids that are crucial for healthy heart(dilate arteries) and Prevent cancer.
- It is good source of fibre and low carbohydrate content so It is also helpful to control diabetes
- It helps in weight loss.
- It helps in lowering cholesterol and helpful for skin and hair.
- Nutritional information:- (Per 100 gms)