Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in New Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I am 19 years female. My periods is not regular. It comes aftr 2-3 month late. And I also have a painful periodic session. What should I do for regular periods.
Hello, Actually I want to ask about that I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend back on 20 may and its 29 may now. She usually had her periods around 26 of month but its been 29 and she didn't have them. I gave her i Pill emergency pill very next day we had sex 21 but still this can you help me what to do? I also during sex I ejected outside!
I got married before 6 months. Daily we are doing sex except period days. Then why I didn't get pregnant. After sex the sperm will come out in 10 to 20 minutes. Is there any problem to get pregnant? When will I get pregnant as soon as possible.
Meri wife ko 3 months ki baby he delivery ke baad use continue bleeding means periods the jo ki normally hota he uske band hone ke baad use 1st periods aaye par 1 month baad secend period ke time use perio nahi aya jise aaj almost 16 din ho chuke he maine 3 baar pregnancy test kit se test bhi kiya but report negative aai, mujhe tension he ki kahin vo pregnant to nahi aur vo baby ko breast feeding bhi karati he please jald se jald mujhe reply dijiye ki me kaise pata karu ki vo pregnant he ya nai.
Doctor, Mujhe 12 Din ki pregnancy h Or 14 Month ka Beta v h or mai agar abortion kerwau to koi problem to ni h Dr. or copper t ke bare me bhi kuch bta dijiye is ka fayda or nuksaan ke bare mai thanks.
And it is not advisable to depend on allopathic everytime as side-effects to those medicines cannot be neglected. Instead, try some home remedies that are good and quick enough to cure it and there are no side effects to these remedies! here are few handy tips coming straight from kitchen:
1. Gargle with hot water by adding a pinch of salt into it, it helps in curing the sore throat.
2. Keep drinking hot drinks like coffee and tea or simply luke warm water.
3. Add turmeric powder, ginger powder and a teaspoon of honey to warm milk. This not only helps in curing cough but also relieves from bodyache, cold and headache.
4. For cold, steam inhalation is the best home remedy.
5. While preparing your tea, add few tulsi leaves and crushed ginger to it along with black pepper, it is much relief for cough and cold.
6. One who is susceptible to cough and cold should consume chavanprash (it is the best ayurvedic tonic for winter) or amla murrabba as it comprises high content of vitamin c which helps one develop a strong immunity against cough and cold.
Homeopathy works really well. Taking appropriate remedies can reduce the time spent in each stage and also aids complete recovery.
Homeopathic remedies help relieve cough and cold symptoms alongside proper rest, plenty of fluids and simple nourishing food. Consult me to get rid of stubborn cough.
I started menstruating in class 5 and since then I suffer from harmonic disorder. I have problem of PCOD as well.
My marriage life completed with 1 year but I have no baby. please tell me about why I am not pregnant.
What do I do if I am sexually active and have missed my periods?
When you miss your periods and are sexually active, the first thought that comes to mind is that of a pregnancy. A simple pregnancy test should be done with the help of commercially available test strips. One simply needs to add three drops of urine in the well provided on the kit. A single line means there is no detectable pregnancy as yet and two lines means that you are pregnant. At times one line is faint and the other dark. In such a situation, it is best to get in touch with your doctor to decide the best option available to you.
It is advisable to check the expiry date of the strip before use and to preferably use the first urine in the morning as it is the most concentrated urine sample of the day. If you are unable to do the test early morning then any urine sample would do but if the test is negative, please make sure that you repeat the test after 24-28 hours.
If you are very stressed about the reliability of the pregnancy kit, you can go for a blood test for pregnancy which is 100 percent accurate and also tells us about the approximate time ultrasound scan should be performed to check the baby's position in the uterus.
There could be many other reasons for missing the periods besides pregnancy and these are PCOS (Polycystic ovarian syndrome), use of an emergency contraceptive pill (like I-pill), ovarian cyst, stress, extensive travelling, medical diseases like tuberculosis and hormonal imbalances specially of thyroid to name a few.
Whatever be the reason for missed and overdue periods, one should still rule out pregnancy as you could still be pregnant even with all the above mentioned conditions.
Every woman should know how to keep a period calendar so that she knows when her cycle has gone overdue. Many a times it is a false alarm and the periods are actually on time.
Which are the safe days to avoid pregnancy by using natural family planning method. Im confuse about fertility days and ovulation days what this mean?
Hi. Am 27 years old am married since 2 years. I dont hav any children. 2 months back I got abdominal surgery for the removal of ovarian cyst (chocolate cyst) and fibroid. After surgery 2 menstrual the was regular. Then I tried for pregnancy. After 1 week of intercourse again I get periods that is 12 days early. What might be the reason for this.. please help.
Hi I'm 23 years old and my girl is 19 years old and we are planning to have sex and she is still a virgin so what should I do to minimise her pain and is fingering okay?
I was pregnant. Unfortunately my 2.5 month miscarriage done on 12 December and doctor done my DNC. Now I want to again pregnant. Pls suggest me am I fit for being pregnant and after how much time we should try. This will be my second pregnancy. I have one 7 years old baby boy. He was come by normal delivery. Thanks.
I am at least 6 weeks pregnant. Still there is very faint line on hpt. .Is there something wrong.Please help.
I want to asked a question. Actually me and my wife blood is same group b+. So can some prblm in reproduction of child. Get ans please.
If you're loved one or friend is stressed out, reduce his stress by holding that person's hands. Research has found that holding hands can significantly reduce a person's stress levels as it lowers cortisol (stress hormone) production, and increases the production of oxytocin, the love hormone.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!
It has been proved time and again that we get all our nutrition needs from fruits and vegetables. A unique fruit, pineapple has copper, dietary fiber, vitamin b6, b1 and even folate. It happens to be the prime source of sodium, manganese, vitamin c and potassium.
Here's what it does for your body.
1) Pineapples have bromelain which has anti-inflammatory properties. This helps in reducing gout, sore throat, sinusitis, etc.
2) Pineapple juice is advised when having problem with digestion. The bromelain in it along with vitamin c aid easy digestion.
3) There is manganese in pineapples which help strengthen the bones and the connective tissues.
4) Being rich in enzymes and acids, pineapples help in digestion, all the while killing parasites and getting rid of intestinal worms.
5) If someone is suffering from motion sickness or morning sickness, pineapple is advised in solid or juice form.
6) Fresh pineapple juice is known to be beneficial for sore throat and cough, giving relief to congestion and body pains that occur when one has cold.
7) Pineapples help strengthen our gums.
8) The bromelain in pineapples stops the growth of tumor and the anti-oxidants help fight free radicals preventing tumors and cell damages.
9) Being rich in manganese, potassium, fiber, anti-oxidants and sodium, pineapples give a boost to cardiovascular health by keeping cholesterol low and free radicals away.
10) Vitamin-C in pineapples plays a vital role in boosting and strengthening the immune system.
11) The sodium, potassium and magnesium in pineapple help improve blood circulation and in turn regulate blood pressure.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over Whatsapp, Facebook and other media.