Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Moradadad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
2. The best time to eat fruits is morning, the first thing in the morning, in fact
3. Don't ever go on extreme diets, and do not compromise on exercise
4. Be aware of your over eating threshold. Eat slowly and mind fully and your body will mark your threshold
5. Drink water as you start your meal, eat with your hands and chew slowly
I am 20 year old female. My feet get cold during monthly periods from 5-6 years. I took SPASMONIL tablets from 2-4 year to get relief. How to overcome this problem. I took advice from this site only. They were said that :get fasting serum TSH. And they give me advice that get your blood checked" were I am little confused that what kind of blood test like hemoglobin or what else. Acknowledgement requires.
From 2 months I am not getting period and now I had a pregnancy test at home its negative then too I can be pregnant?
I have been bleeding from 1 and half month. What does it mean? And also I have irregular period. Pls suggest me.
Cashew nuts or Kaju are extremely nutritious and delicious to eat. They are rich in vitamins, minerals, soluble dietary fiber and antioxidants that are essential for the normal functioning of your body.
The following are some of the health benefits of cashew nuts:
- Ensures healthy heart: Cashew nuts have a comparatively low fat content than most other nuts.It is cholesterol free, has rich antioxidants and contains a number of health-promoting phyto-chemicals that ensure protection against various heart diseases.
- Prevents cancer: Cashew nuts are rich in flavonoids that are known to be effective in combating the growth of tumor cells. It is rich in copper content that helps prevent and control the formation of cancerous cells and protects you from colon cancer.
- Manages hypertension and promotes health of nerves: Cashew nut contains magnesium, which is known for its effectiveness in controlling the levels of blood pressure. It enables you to control your blood pressure thereby, enabling you to manage hypertension. Lack of magnesium also affects the health of your nerves.
- Prevents macular degeneration: According to studies, regular consumption of most nuts tends to prove effective in reducing the risk of macular degeneration in the long term. Cashew nuts are among such nuts that have the ability to filter the sun's UV rays and offer you protection against age related macular degeneration.
- Aids in weight loss: According to studies, people who indulge in the regular consumption of cashew nuts and practice an active lifestyle are less susceptible to sudden weight gain than people who do not. Cashew nuts also contain good cholesterol and are hence considered to be very good for your overall health.
- Prevents gallstones: Gallstones are usually hard masses that are found in the bile duct or gallbladder. Gallstones normally develop due to the fatty nature of the cholesterol which obstructs its breakdown. According to studies, eating cashew nuts, in moderation, on a regular basis is helpful for preventing the formation of gallstones in women.
- Promotes health of tissue: Cashew nuts are rich in copper content, which when reacts with iron present in your body, leads to the creation of new and healthy red blood cells. It also helps in the production of collagen that keeps your tissues strong and healthy.
She is 22 years old she is trying for baby for 3 months but not conceived and having having periods in 25 days or 27 days cycle. What to do?
My menstrual cycle is delayed and also I have done urine test, results are negative (pregnancy test) kindly help with the reason for delay or what should be done to ensure I am not pregnant.
I need some information. I have connection with married women. While doing sex. I used condom in between it was cut. She don't have any medical issue. There is any problem for me, I am feeling fear. Please help me out regarding this issue.
I am 6 weeks 5 days pregnant. What should I do for a healthy baby. Sometimes I get depressed .it would harm my baby? Please help.
I was supposed to start having my periods from 27th. I am usually 3-4 days late. I started bleeding on the 30th which is normal. But it was only a little bit and I did not seem to bleed any more for the rest of the night until the next morning when again it was only a little bit. Brown discharge. Is it normal? This has never happened before. Also, I have been perennially anaemic although I don't know of my latest haemoglobin count. I also indulge in intercourse with my partner, may be like once a month. But it is protected. But I am experiencing normal period system of occasional cramps and painful leg muscles. I was also diagnosed with depression a few months back and have bouts of crying, almost regularly. So I am kind of stressed all the time but for no reason.
Oligospermia can treat by medicine? In such cases they can conceive naturally. Or any other option to them.
Im 18 years girl I have un wanted hair on my chin and above the upper lip. Please give me solution for my problem. I don't have any other health problems and hormonal problems.
Ayurveda is an ancient Indian life science that requires you to make various lifestyle changes along with the use of medication that is based on herbs and condiments with massages and Yogic postures. This field of medicine believes in getting to the root of the problem so as to cure it and prevent it in the future as well. Gastritis is no different and enjoys the same kind of attention when it comes to Ayurveda.
Here is everything you need to know about the Ayurvedic perspective of gastritis:
- Definition: As per Ayurveda, gastritis is known as Urdhva Amlapitta, which can lead to the occurrence of stomach ulcers when the inflammation of the stomach lining goes untreated for a prolonged period of time. This inflammation is the basic outcome of the condition.
- Causes: Problems in the Vata Dosha, one of the four Doshas in the body, can cause this condition. Also, a build up of Ama or toxins due to poor digestive health, can lead to the occurrence of this disease. As per Ayurveda, there are many reasons that may cause this toxin build up and the imbalance in the Vata Dosha. This includes eating spicy food on a regular or frequent basis and taking too many drugs like pain killers and analgesics which can lead to this condition. Also, too much of alcohol consumption and greasy food can cause gastritis. Further, one of the main causes of gastritis as per Ayurveda, is the presence of too much stress and worry, and the lack of a proper routine when it comes to eating, sleeping and exercising.
- Symptoms: The main symptoms include appetite loss and nausea, as well as discomfort and pain in the abdomen. Gastrointestinal bleeding and blood discharge may also occur for patients suffering from this condition. Headaches and vomiting are also common symptoms of this condition.
- Medication: There are various Ayurvedic medicines that can help in treating this condition. Sukumara Ghrita are ghee based preparations that can be taken every morning with a glass of warm milk in order to activate the digestive fires and improve the digestive powers. The difference can usually be seen in a matter of days. Dhatri Lauha includes amla juice which should be taken twice a day. Lemon juice, ajwain, amla and ginger are also helpful in such situations.
- Lifestyle Changes: Avoiding spicy and greasy food as well as stopping alcohol abuse and smoking can help in curing this condition. One should also stay away from excessively stressful mental and physical tasks.
Taking the right steps at the right time for a proper routine with good habits can help in treating this condition as per Ayurveda.