Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mandeep Singh Bajaj
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Leg Pain
Treatment of Knee Pain
Treatment of Hand Pain
Treatment of Shoulder Pain
Treatment of Foot Pain
Treatment of Lower Back Pain
Treatment of Bone Fracture
Treatment of Arm Pain
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Finger Pain
Treatment of Hip Pain
Treatment of Heel Pain
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Elbow Pain
Treatment of Pain in Ribs
Treatment of Spondylitis
Treatment of Strains
Treatment of Slip Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Mandeep Singh BajajYour feedback matters!
Hi Doctor, I am feeling minor pain in left chest and same ways in the back also. I feel acidity all day. Most of the time I feel pain on my upper back Left side. It feel better if I take back rest or lay down on my back. This pain is minor but all day it is bothering me a lot.
My wife is suffering from slip disc I already have consulted orthopedic surgeon now, will homeopathy be more effective than doctors medicine. Please advise.?
I am 60 years old female, working as a teacher. I met with an accident one month back. There are two wounds around my right ankle. These wounds are still to be healed. All other wounds are healed. I am not a sugar patient. I have taken four courses of antibiotics and still one a course. My problem is after all this, I am still in pain and the wounds are healing very slowly. Should I go for second opinion? Or go for any other tests?
Nasal fractures are often cited as the most common type of facial fracture, accounting for approximately half of all facial fractures in several studies.
Broken Nose Causes:
Common sources of trauma include the following:
Motor vehicle accidents
In children, nasal fractures are most commonly due to falls.
Broken Nose Symptoms:
Tenderness when touching the nose
Swelling of the nose or face
Deformity of the nose (crooked nose)
Pain and difficulty breathing out of the nostrils
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.
I met with an accident yesterday. Got an injury on the left knee and left ankle has swollen. I think it's a fracture in ankle but am not sure as I am able to feel and move all my fingers. Not able to walk at all. I am worried about my ankle what should I do.
Hi i am 25 years old female I am suffering from backache at least I unable to sit for few minutes continuously and suffering from abnormal period cycle white liquid discharging through my reproductive organ my heart beat 100 per minute kindly let me know whats happening in my body.
Paralysis can be concluded as the state when the muscles lose functioning in any part of the body. Any kind of disruption in our nerve system can be responsible enough to cause paralysis. Our central nervous system and peripheral nervous system communicate and control our senses of movement. But interruption in nerve impulses can cause weakness in muscles which leads to muscle paralysis.
A paralysed patient will encounter symptoms like:
- Decreasing the motor power
- Decreasing vasomotor control
- Loss of sensation
- Decreasing bowel and bladder control
- Losing the ability of sexual function.
When it comes to treating a paralysis patient, physiotherapy is proven to be the best remedy. Physiotherapy has thoroughly helped patients with paralysis in getting to feel confident and independent. Physiotherapy includes various exercises and techniques which are developed with time in order to provide a complete rehabilitation to the patients.
Types of paralysis:
There are mainly four types of paralysis
- Monoplegia: when one limb gets paralysed
- Hemiplegia: when arm and leg of a single side get paralysed
- Paraplegia: when legs get paralysed
- Quadriplegia: when both sides get paralysed
Treating paralysis with physiotherapy
- Physiotherapy is advised to patients with any type of paralysis. It should be started soon in order to improve blood circulation in the muscles. It also helps in relaxing the stiff muscles. This treatment improves the overall health condition of the patient.
- Physiotherapy is also responsible for reducing any kind of swelling which takes place due to external brain injury.
- Physiotherapy is helpful in making the patient stable and independent.
- It also helps in maintaining the blood pressure.
- It helps to improve the respiratory system.
- Physiotherapy maintains the affected muscles and nerves. It provides strength to the affected muscles and works to prevent the limbs from getting deformed.
- One major symptom of paralysis is a loss of bladder and bowel function. Physiotherapy helps in managing the paralysed bowel and bladder.
- Physiotherapy involves different techniques which can be learnt from a physiotherapist in order to transfer a paralysed patient.
- Othorsis, canes, braces, splints are the equipment that are advised to the patient by a professional physiotherapist.
- Physiotherapy helps in resolving problems such as anxiety, anger, depression, denial which takes place after post-paralysis mental trauma.
- Physiotherapist provides safeguarding tips to the patient and his or her family in order to avoid accidents.
- Physiotherapy has a big role in creating the motivation in patient's mind.
These are the benefits of physiotherapy which help the paralyzed limbs getting stronger and better.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!