Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Laser Cataract Surgery
I do work in IT company and everyday I sit 9 hours in front of computer and my eyes become red. What should I do?
I have red eyes since three days. There was fever at yesterday also. Please help out of this to get cured.
I am preparing for NEET, due to constant studies my eyes n head pains many a times a day, there is no visnory defect, I can clearly see everything whether it is nearer or further, it gives me some relief by splashing of water but for more consistent effect wht should I do? Thank you.
When I go outside from the home or any place then my eyes become red. What is solution this problem?
My friend in eyes after 3 day to very pain. Nd eye is red. So what's solution at this problem? Nd my friend what will do?
Doctor. Today while playing kabaddi I go hurt right above my eyes on the eyebrows area. It has a little bit swelling. Can I apply iodex or relief spray on it. I am much worried about my eyes as the cream my hurt my eyes.
Exam time are going! I am building up a lot of pressure and hence I feel weak many times. My eyes start paining. Any suggestions.
I have problem in my eyes I can not see in night I have 11 no. Chasma ans more I have 2 gaadi I have ek dukan and more moew.
Eye exercises might not necessarily improve eyesight but they help in preventing eye problems and maintaining the correct eyesight level. Eye exercises are usually designed to provide strength to eye muscles, while improving focus, allowing flexible eye movements and helping stimulate the vision centre of the brain.
- Palming: This exercise is also very simple to perform. All you have to do is cover your eyes with your palms. Once you have done this, just wait and see that there are no bright flashes of light. If you see that there is a bright flash of light, just wait till they go. This is used primarily to distress the eyes.
- Flexing: This is simply rotating your eyes in circles. Roll your eyes in the clockwise direction for one minute and then roll your eyes in the anticlockwise direction for one minute.
- Blinking: Your eyes get strained due to long hours of sitting at the computer or television and you tend to blink less. Whenever you blink, your eyes stay in darkness for a few microseconds that help to keep the eyes fresh, while reducing eye strain.
- Stretching: This is the most common and also one of the easiest to do. It requires you to just look up, hold for two seconds, look down, hold for two seconds and then repeat this procedure for each corner of your eye, which means top-left, top-right, bottom-left and bottom-right corners.
- Near and far focusing: This exercise helps in strengthening the eye muscles and improves the vision of your eyes.
It involves the following steps:
- Either sit or stand in a comfortable position for 2-3 minutes
- Bring your thumb about 10 inches in front of your eyes and try to focus on it
- Now try focusing on an object that is about 10-20 feet in front of your eyes
- Try switching between focusing on the other object and your thumb on each deep breath