Find numerous Alternative Medicine Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Alternative Medicine Specialists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best Alternative Medicine Specialists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Manan Sharma
Submit a review for Dr. Manan SharmaYour feedback matters!
One of the most powerful tools that one can add to his or her restorative arsenal is the Vibrational Therapy. Stress is practically present in all walks of life in the modern world and each one of us can take a little help when it is about promoting relaxation whenever we are feeling tense.
Crystal Singing Bowl Therapy is one such natural way to bring forth a reduction in the level of stress and thus foster inner peace.
Details about the Bowls
The details include:
- The frosted crystal bowls are manufactured from 99.99% pure quartz crystal.
- Alchemy bowls are made up with a combination of quartz along with sacred metals, gemstones, and minerals. All possess their unique character as well as tone.
How Does Crystal Sound Bowl Therapy Take Effect?
Let us see, exactly how does this therapy take effect:
- One important component of a session involving Crystal Sound Bowl Therapy is to create a sense of affirmation from within, which will not only get activated but also magnified by the sounds of the crystal bowls.
- Each and every cell and atom present in an individual has their unique resonance through which it vibrates. As and when a stronger sense of vibration comes close to a weaker one, often it gets drawn into it.
- Thus the weaker level of frequency starts to vibrate at the stronger rate of vibration. The tissues that remain connected to the nervous system are made up of a crystalline kind of substance and thus it is an excellent medium which is able to conduct the vibration easily.
- It is at this level that the Crystal Sound Ball Therapy has its greatest effect. When, through entrainment, a stronger sense of vibration gets drawn into the weaker one, the net effect that comes up is a profound statement when one is relaxed.
- The relaxed state of mind comes in through the transformation brought about by this therapy, as different patterns of vibration get synchronized, hence promoting a true sense of inner balance along with intense relaxation.
- This state even helps people to easily meditate or even release negative emotions that contribute to one’s stress.
For How Long Does One Play?
- The duration of the session goes on somewhere between 40 and 60 minutes.
- Just when the session is about to get over, the therapist conducting this particular therapy would take the client through a particular grounding breath technique and then allow some time for complete silence.
Other Techniques Which Therapists Use Along with the Bowls:
Some other techniques include:
- Crystal Sound Therapy can get integrated quite with other energetic forms of healing.
- Some other forms are:
- Massage Aromatherapy
Music has been used therapeutically throughout the history of time, but now, it has been systematized as a scientifically validated treatment procedure! In ‘sound therapy’, music is played to you, and you can sing along with it, performing within the background, or quietly listen to it. Employing sound therapy helps you improve your psychological health, and also your physiological one in some cases like where it helps your body’s motor coordination and muscle movement.
What’s the science behind it?
When you listen to music, it triggers chemical changes in the brain. Dopamine (the ‘happiness chemical’) and oxytocin (the pain-reliever, also the hormone that helps you bond with people) is released. These new entrants in your body fill you with positive energy and invoke a sense of wellbeing and optimism. For instance, if you are feeling sluggish and fatigued, a dose of dopamine can instantly inject energy into the body.
The many benefits of sound therapy:
- Healing psychological problems: Sound healing is used to treat psychological disorders like PTSD, anxiety disorder, depression, suicidal tendencies and sudden emotional trauma. These are troubles which, if plaguing you, can strip you of the will to live. Curing them is of paramount importance.
- No side effects: Sound therapy is used in the treatment of psychological and musculoskeletal disorders. Other modes of treatment of these diseases include potent drug doses or complex surgery – both of which can turn toxic and invasive in the wrong circumstances.
- A permanent solution: sound therapy permanently increases our IQs, and makes us more sensitive to music. This has several stage benefits. An increased openness to music grants the ability of increased analytical reasoning, less clumsy and more symmetrical muscular movements, and an increased ability to cope better with stress. These are benefits that stay with you for a lifetime, long after your sound therapy session is over.
- Secondary benefits of treatment: instead of producing complications and/or negative side effects, sound therapy gives long-lasting positive side effects like a healthier sleep cycle, increased creative drive and an immune system better equipped to deal with attacking diseases.
Sound therapy helps cure diseases of the nerves, both inside the mind and in body movement. The treatment process consists of patients performing, singing along, or just reflecting on the music. This leaves them with a clearer mind and decreased stress levels, along with healing their condition. As it doesn’t produce any negative side effects, it has been proven to be a better alternative to conventional treatment methods. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!