Find numerous Alternative Medicine Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Alternative Medicine Specialists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best Alternative Medicine Specialists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Manan Sharma
Submit a review for Dr. Manan SharmaYour feedback matters!
Tibetan Bowl Rejuvenation Therapy is a kind of healing technique, which uses the vibrations of the sound from Himalayan Singing bowls that are especially designed in a therapeutic manner. Getting the bowls placed upon or close to a person, who intends to receive the treatment, helps the practitioner to get the energy channelized into that person through sound massage, hence activate the healing processes in a natural manner and thus help in restoring one’s emotional as well as physical well-being.
People would tend to feel centred and their mind will be at complete peace. He or she would be having the following experiences:
- Reduction in stress
- Deep sense of relaxation
- Increased in the flow of blood
- Enhanced level of immunity response.
- Get the mind and body to integrate and get up to higher levels of consciousness.
What Exactly Happens During The Therapy?
Sound therapy tends to have intense effects on the mind and body and this particular sound massage is right above all the other methods of relaxation. The following effects can take place:
- During the very first session itself, most people seem to reach a deep state of relaxation quite quickly.
- The muscles would lose tension, their stiffness and they might even begin to slip into a pattern of alpha brain waves within few minutes.
- Hence, the breathing and rate of heartbeat would begin to slow down and thus the body shall start to get the waves of vibration absorbed in its tissues.
- Relaxation is not just a physical state but it is also a state of consciousness and sound massage tends to have a very strong effect both on alertness as well as perception.
- The sense of relaxation that is brought about at the time of vibrational sound massage through the bowls, it brings upon the similar kind of state of brain, just like it happens during meditation, yoga and tai chi.
How Does The Therapy Work?
This sound therapy through vibrational massage bowls, works as combination of powerful vibration along with the tones to help induce relaxed state of mind almost immediately. The sound waves that directly get inducted inside the body and the soothing ambient tones in collaboration, happens to be such a strong mode of treatment that people tend to report that it effects them in getting them into a state of meditation to really deep relaxation.
Some of the advantages include:
- In this type of massage, there is no fear of getting touched by a complete stranger, as the person receiving the massage remains fully dressed.
- As the bowl does most of the work, there is absolutely minimum contact with the therapist.
- This kind of massage is less physically intrusive in nature.
One of the most powerful tools that one can add to his or her restorative arsenal is the Vibrational Therapy. Stress is practically present in all walks of life in the modern world and each one of us can take a little help when it is about promoting relaxation whenever we are feeling tense.
Crystal Singing Bowl Therapy is one such natural way to bring forth a reduction in the level of stress and thus foster inner peace.
Details about the Bowls
The details include:
- The frosted crystal bowls are manufactured from 99.99% pure quartz crystal.
- Alchemy bowls are made up with a combination of quartz along with sacred metals, gemstones, and minerals. All possess their unique character as well as tone.
How Does Crystal Sound Bowl Therapy Take Effect?
Let us see, exactly how does this therapy take effect:
- One important component of a session involving Crystal Sound Bowl Therapy is to create a sense of affirmation from within, which will not only get activated but also magnified by the sounds of the crystal bowls.
- Each and every cell and atom present in an individual has their unique resonance through which it vibrates. As and when a stronger sense of vibration comes close to a weaker one, often it gets drawn into it.
- Thus the weaker level of frequency starts to vibrate at the stronger rate of vibration. The tissues that remain connected to the nervous system are made up of a crystalline kind of substance and thus it is an excellent medium which is able to conduct the vibration easily.
- It is at this level that the Crystal Sound Ball Therapy has its greatest effect. When, through entrainment, a stronger sense of vibration gets drawn into the weaker one, the net effect that comes up is a profound statement when one is relaxed.
- The relaxed state of mind comes in through the transformation brought about by this therapy, as different patterns of vibration get synchronized, hence promoting a true sense of inner balance along with intense relaxation.
- This state even helps people to easily meditate or even release negative emotions that contribute to one’s stress.
For How Long Does One Play?
- The duration of the session goes on somewhere between 40 and 60 minutes.
- Just when the session is about to get over, the therapist conducting this particular therapy would take the client through a particular grounding breath technique and then allow some time for complete silence.
Other Techniques Which Therapists Use Along with the Bowls:
Some other techniques include:
- Crystal Sound Therapy can get integrated quite with other energetic forms of healing.
- Some other forms are:
- Massage Aromatherapy
Music has been used therapeutically throughout the history of time, but now, it has been systematized as a scientifically validated treatment procedure! In ‘sound therapy’, music is played to you, and you can sing along with it, performing within the background, or quietly listen to it. Employing sound therapy helps you improve your psychological health, and also your physiological one in some cases like where it helps your body’s motor coordination and muscle movement.
What’s the science behind it?
When you listen to music, it triggers chemical changes in the brain. Dopamine (the ‘happiness chemical’) and oxytocin (the pain-reliever, also the hormone that helps you bond with people) is released. These new entrants in your body fill you with positive energy and invoke a sense of wellbeing and optimism. For instance, if you are feeling sluggish and fatigued, a dose of dopamine can instantly inject energy into the body.
The many benefits of sound therapy:
- Healing psychological problems: Sound healing is used to treat psychological disorders like PTSD, anxiety disorder, depression, suicidal tendencies and sudden emotional trauma. These are troubles which, if plaguing you, can strip you of the will to live. Curing them is of paramount importance.
- No side effects: Sound therapy is used in the treatment of psychological and musculoskeletal disorders. Other modes of treatment of these diseases include potent drug doses or complex surgery – both of which can turn toxic and invasive in the wrong circumstances.
- A permanent solution: sound therapy permanently increases our IQs, and makes us more sensitive to music. This has several stage benefits. An increased openness to music grants the ability of increased analytical reasoning, less clumsy and more symmetrical muscular movements, and an increased ability to cope better with stress. These are benefits that stay with you for a lifetime, long after your sound therapy session is over.
- Secondary benefits of treatment: instead of producing complications and/or negative side effects, sound therapy gives long-lasting positive side effects like a healthier sleep cycle, increased creative drive and an immune system better equipped to deal with attacking diseases.
Sound therapy helps cure diseases of the nerves, both inside the mind and in body movement. The treatment process consists of patients performing, singing along, or just reflecting on the music. This leaves them with a clearer mind and decreased stress levels, along with healing their condition. As it doesn’t produce any negative side effects, it has been proven to be a better alternative to conventional treatment methods. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!