Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Mamta TyagiYour feedback matters!
At the time of sex I feel burning sensation and too much pain. I am 5 years married and have 3 years child.
Emergency contraceptive pills are safe to be used at what frequent interval. Eg. If it is used twice a month after unprotected sex, is it ok to use at such regular intervals.
During sex what type of hormone produce in female. If I want to produce hormone in large amount during sex. what type of foods and fruits I want to eat and how to identify my hormone is coming outside during sex.
I am 27 year old & I'm planning for baby. Last year I lost my baby due to some unidentified liver problem, now I want another issue, according to medical science is there any test available which can ensure me that my baby will be alright. Pls suggest me what kind of test I should take to get relax.
I had sex with my girl friend around 3-4 months back with all protections. As she informed me tht she got her periods after 2 weeks. Now she is facing some allergy problems like dust allergy etc, now she is worried tht she might hv got pregnant. I would like to know whether this sign indicates pregnancy? She had her regular periods till now.
Home remedies for sore breast
Olive oil massage
You should always take out some time from your busy schedule to take care of your health. Breast massage should be positively done during that time with the help of olive oil. It will be best before taking shower when you are in the bathroom. Just take a teaspoon of olive oil and apply over your breast leaving the nipples. Massage it in a circular direction starting from the middle of the two breasts and making a circle with an upright lift towards the arm. This will improve the blood circulation in your breast and keep it away from soreness.
If you are suffering from swollen breast, get some ice cubes and wrap either towel or a cotton cloth over the same and apply the bag over the swollen breast. This should be done slowly tapping around the breast region in a circular motion. Do this slowly for around 10 minutes and see the different. The pain and swollen appearance of you breast will be effectively reduced.
Soy includes phytoestrogen which is quite like a hormone that can balance hormonal fluctuations. Since most of the soreness and tenderness in breast takes place due to hormonal imbalance, you must consume good amount of soy foods in order to get relief from such breast problems. You can also get some meat substitutes that are based on soy. Those meats must be consumed positively to keep your breast well maintained. You can also consume soy milk to replace soybean as this also have proved to be an excellent source of estrogens.
Some food contains methylaxantine which is can also give rise to pain and soreness in breast. These foods include tea, beer, cheese, mushrooms, coffee, wine, chocolate, peanut butter etc. You must not consume these foods on a regular basis if you are often suffering from the trouble of soreness in breast tissue.
Vitamin B6 and E
You can consume foods that have combined effect of Vitamin E and B6. These are really effective in making your breast tenderness back to its form. Some of the natural fruits that contains such vitamins include nuts, wheat, Avocados, spinach etc. If you can get them from the market and consume on a regular basis, staying away from sore breast will be easier.
You must also consume good amount of fibrous food in your diet in order to stay away from all types of breast complication. Some of the natural fibrous food includes legumes, fruits, black beans, and vegetables. This will easily reduce all types of complication in breasts.
Intake of sodium
Some people have a habit of consuming excess salt which include sodium. But, you should be very cautious with regards to the intake of sodium as excessive amount of sodium consumption can give rise to swelling in breast. It is important to avoid raw salt frequently as this can also lead to tenderness and breast soreness. Since sodium increase the sodium retention, it will also cause the breast to swell. If you can restrict the consumption of sodium intake, you don’t need to visit doctor to reduce breast tend
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
I am a 30 years old married and I have no kids. L want to delay my periods for about 10 days next month. This month I got my periods on 17th .someone suggest me regestrone 5 mg tab. My other friend suggest me primolut n.Which one should be better? Does these medicines have any side effects? I am planning a kid next year. Please help.
Mujhe periods time me bhot pain hota h legs or stomach me. Phele me "aroshe" tonic leti thi pain nhi hota tha. Ab ye tonic nhi aata. Iska koi alternative h. jisse pain na ho.
Recent Blood test reveal that My Wife Ms. Kusum Lata Mathur Age 65 years is having hemoglobinin blood is 7 as against 11 to 14. Pl. Suggest diet n Medicine to be taken to bring it to desired level of 11 - 14. Thanks.
Good morning sir. Somebody is saying that using contraceptive pills within 72 hrs after sexual attachment, we can prevent pregnancy, how is it possible and which age group can use this, can 16+use this or anyone can use this? Kindly suggest me the answer sir.
5 ways to cultivate self-awareness
1. Create some space for yourself. When you are in a dark room without windows, it is fairly difficult to see things clearly. The space you create for yourself is that crack on the wall where you allow light to come through. Leave yourself some time and space every day – perhaps first thing in the morning or half an hour before sleep when you stay away from the digital distractions and spend some time with yourself, reading, writing, meditating, and connecting with yourself.
2. Practice mindfulness. Mindfulness is the key to self-awareness. Jon kabat-zinn defines mindfulness as “paying attention in a particular way, on purpose, in the present moment, non-judgmentally”. Through mindfulness practice, you will be more present with yourself so that you can “be there” to observe what’s going on inside and around you. It is not about sitting cross-legged or suppressing your thoughts. It is about paying attention to your inner state as they arise. You can practice mindfulness at any time you want, through mindful listening, mindful eating or walking.
3. Keep a journal: writing not only helps us process our thoughts but also makes us feel connected and at peace with ourselves. Writing can also create more headspace as you let your thoughts flow out onto paper. Research shows that writing down things we are grateful for or even things we are struggling with helps increase happiness and satisfaction. You can also use the journal to record your inner state. Try this at home –choose a half day on a weekend, pay close attention to your inner world – what you are feeling, what you are saying to yourself, and make a note of what you observe every hour. You may be surprised about what you write down!
4. Practice being a good listener. Listening is not the same as hearing. Listening is about being present and paying attention to other people’s emotions, body movement and language. It is about showing empathy and understanding without constantly evaluating or judging. When you become a good listener, you will also be better at listening to your own inner voice and become the best friend of yourself.
5. Gain different perspectives: ask for feedback. Sometimes we can be too afraid to ask what others think of us – yes sometimes the feedback may be biased or even dishonest but you will be able to differentiate them from real, genuine and balanced feedback as you learn more about yourself and others. Research has shown conducting 360 degree feedback in workplace is a useful tool to improve managers’ self-awareness. We all have blind spots, so it is helpful to gain different perspective to see a fuller picture of ourselves.
Self-awareness, as “arguably the most fundamental issue in psychology, from both a developmental and an evolutionary perspective”, is a rich and complicated subject. As human beings, we may never fully understand ourselves, if there is such a destination. But perhaps it is the journey of exploring, understanding and becoming ourselves that makes life worth living.