Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mamta TyagiYour feedback matters!
I am 23 years old and suffering from period prob last 2 year. I am already taking all types of medicine such as allopathic, homeopathic and Ayurvedics also. Give me a perfect solution for this. Thanks.
I have irregular periods .from 2 months I dint get my periods .I have white discharge .how can I get it cure.
Papular urticaria is a very common reaction to insect bites. It is more commonly seen in youngsters than in grown-ups. Spots with itchy red bumps of 0.2 to 2 cm in width may appear every few days during the summer or autumn months. In some cases, each spot builds up a blister that usually contains liquid.
Despite the fact that the general frequency rate is unknown, papular urticaria has a tendency to occur during spring and summer months. Common symptoms of urticaria can differ from person to person, and as a rule, they tend to create blood red, raised spots on the pores and skin. It creates a bothersome skin sensitivity that may include tiny bumps. Here are a few ways through which you can treat the disease:
- Antihistamine: Take an antihistamine solution to lessen the tingling sensation and swelling. Antihistamines that could help in frosty hives are claritin, zyrtec, cyproheptadine, doxepin, ketotifen.
- Herbal teas: Herbal teas are additionally very effective in treating papular urticaria. The best home-grown teas to take are parsley or peppermint. These home-grown cures can mitigate the irritation and redness from the skin disease.
- Peppermint oil: Peppermint oil is best taken orally, as it gives quick relief from papular urticaria.
- Staying away from certain foods: Staying from foods that could trigger the disease is important. It is essential that you know about the kinds of foods that could trigger the skin condition. Make a note of the ones you doubt and which ones are causing discomfort to your skin. Also, you can go through 31 food allergy tests to know which ingredients you are allergic to.
- Table salt and water: Simply blend table salt with water and drink the mix. This could reduce the skin issue and give it some relief.
- Hot and cold packs: Hot and cold packs can help in treating papular urticaria if you apply it on a daily basis to the influenced areas of your skin. Ensure that you use clean towels. It would be better in case you can wash up to lighten the irritation and uneasiness brought on by the skin problem.
- Water with turmeric powder: Another simple and straightforward home remedy is mixing water with turmeric powder. Drink a glass of this solution once every day until the side effects begin to vanish.
- Essential oils: One of the most famous and successful oils to treat this skin issue is chamomile. Apply the oil to the affected skin range and the irritation and redness of your skin will be at ease.
- Topical steroids: Topical steroids in the form of a cream is a prescribed treatment that is instantly beneficial for the influenced skin and when the lesions tend to develop.
- Topical soothing agent: Calamine salves and other topical calming lotions are useful in diminishing the irritation.
I missed my periods. It is 20 days late; last week I applied a pregnancy test and that shows negative result. I am a low BP patient and this is not first time with me. If I'm not pregnant what should I do in case of my missed periods. Please prescribe me medicine which helps me to bring back my menstruation cycle and doesn't show adverse affect in Condition.
The ultimate of IVF is to achieve a successful pregnancy, which it has been doing for years. This treatment is helping the patients who are trying to conceive a healthy baby. IVF is turning dreams into reality by giving babies in the arms of people who never expected.
Advantages of IVF:
- IVF has helped the patients who would be otherwise unable to conceive, like:
- Women with blocked tube, IVF provide the best opportunity to such patients by using their eggs.
- IVF has helped the older patients with low ovarian reserve, who are not able to conceive. IVF by extracting good eggs out of them is trying to help them in getting pregnant.
- IVF is not only helping women but also males who are infertile.
- IVF is also playing a major role in helping couples with an unidentified fertility problem.
- PCOS is a common problem in ladies which causes an irregular menstrual cycle. IVF has proved to help ladies with this problem too
- IVF has proved the best solution for the patients with endometriosis- where womb lining parts grow outside the womb.
- Women with premature ovarian failure or menopause can conceive a child with the help of IVF treatment with donor eggs.
- IVF has been in practice for a long time and its past records are safe. With the advancement in technology, the success rate has also increased. People have been benefited with this treatments and recommend to others. IVF treatment uses the safest drugs and treatment.
- IVF can also help single women in conceiving with the help of a sperm donor and also same-sex couples who want to have a child. IVF allows both sperm donors and egg donor, which gives an opportunity to all to become parents, ultimately achieving their goal.
- IVF can also help in diagnosing the fertilization problem. Many problems are left unidentified, but IVF treatment involves a thorough research which can help in finding out the problem, this help in future treatments.
- Nothing is wasted in this procedure. Unused sperms or unused embryo can be donated to some other needy couple, of course with the permission of the biological parents. Unused embryos can be also used for research purpose.
- IVF with pre-implantation genetic diagnosis is one of the best ways to find out whether the child is healthy or suffering from the genetic disorder inherited by parents like cystic fibrosis, Huntington’s diseases, and muscular dystrophy. Screening improves the chances of a successful outcome by screening the embryo for chromosomal disorders such as Down's syndrome
These are the few advantages but the most important thing is that IVF is giving a good number in conception and delivery of babies. IVF treatment is a one-time investment. It gives us all the options like conceiving with own eggs/sperms or donor eggs/sperms. The procedure is safe and authentic and helps every type of patients. IVF treatment has given a new direction to our society and their thinking.