Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mala Kalia
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mala KaliaYour feedback matters!
I am very foodie .I always think about my food I mean while eating breakfast I think about lunch when I will eat lunch like that .I eat food without chewing and daily I eat snacks such as kurkure ,puffs, oily and junk food .because of this my weight increased and now I am 80 kg in 17 years only.
Apply a paste of lemon juice and baking soda for whitening of teeth.
Apply alumin powder at night on your teeth for two to three minutes, hold it, and clean it with water daily for five minutes at night. Your teeth will shine.
Sir I'm 25 years old male. I saw urine in red color 4days back and I have drunk plenty of water and coconut water and it came to normal. And today morning I saw same color again in my urine. N after drinking water n coconut water n it came to normal. Im having burning sensation in my stomach. Soo much. What is the problem. Please help.
My wife got pregnant from two months. But she is not feeling well, she does not sleeps, does not eat well, symptoms like vomiting, low blood pressure. What should I do?
Some people have potato toxicity misidentified as “I B S” ( Irritable Bowel Syndrome), as they both have common manifestations of the effects on the gut. Some cases of potato toxicity have even been diagnosed as Crohn’s disease.
Oh, it is that time of the month again! There are a lot of women (and men who deal with the women) who would have repeatedly said this when they are experiencing the premenstrual syndrome. Most women (and men!) get used to it and know how to deal with it. As the adage goes, this too shall pass!
The female body and mind are controlled by a whole lot of female hormones which affect her health. During the premenstrual phase, when there is a surge in the hormone levels, there are a set of symptoms which any woman dreads. These include increased mood swings, irritability, abdominal cramps, migraines, breast tenderness, food binging, and back pain to name a few. About 80% of the woman experience these, so it is common, yet easily manageable. Some of the best ways to deal with the PMS are listed below.
- Stay active: Moving in any way to keep the body in motion and energy flowing is the key to managing PMS. Whether aerobic exercise, dancing, jogging, swimming, or walking, whatever works for you, go ahead and take your pick. Getting at least 30 minutes of physical activity can help get rid of the anxiety and manage stress.
- Deep breathing: This is not just a way to give your body more oxygen and therefore energy, it also helps manage the abdominal bloating that is commonly seen during PMS. Deep breaths help in releasing the held up air, which causes the belly to soften.
- Quit smoking: Smoking women are twice as likely to experience PMS symptoms as nonsmokers. Period. Reason enough to quit smoking??!!
- Soak in the sun: The sun not just gives vitamin D, it also relieves PMS by soothing the effect of the hormones.
- Get creative: The reproductive organs are the ‘creators’ in you, so when the hormone levels are higher, your creative energies are higher too. Check out for yourself and you will find that you will be extra-good at drawing, singing, writing and painting during these days. They also take your mind off the stress and symptoms of PMS and make you feel good.
- Yoga: Yoga does wonders for PMS symptoms, and staying upside down works wonders for the woman’s body.
- Healthy diet: Eat clean, green foods during your cycles. Whole grains, leafy vegetables, fresh fruits, legumes and nuts should find their way into your plates. Reduce the whites – sugar, salt, white rice, and even dairy if possible. Drink loads of water and keep above-average hydration levels.
- Limit alcohol and caffeine: They may boost your feeling temporarily, but do a lot of harm, so avoid them.
So, while PMS is not rare, there are simple effective ways to manage it too. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!