Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Madhuri SrivastavaYour feedback matters!
Today saw some videos which claimed that homeopathic med does not has anything to cure a diseases. As I wanted to cure some of my problems with it. Its just a concern that is it true or not?
How to stop hair falling ajj dadiji tiffen flfkfr Pfeiffer miithii firr tijori fidirbrf fif f fifrr.
How to get rid of dark patches on face and neck. Skin is very oily and sensitive to sun. What precautions shall I take before getting out in sun?
Having a baby brings about a number of changes in your life, including a change in the way you look. The nine months see you putting on additional weight, which you try to shed off once you deliver. To help you get back into shape, here are some very effective and simple ways that you can follow:
Losing weight doesn't mean you need to get started on a vigorous exercise regimen; even a simple walk around your apartment block can help you to lose your baby weight. Whether it's going up and down the stairs for 15 minutes or pushing the stroller for about 30 minutes, such activities can bring your body's calorie-burning capacity back on track.
- Breastfeed to burn about 600-800 calories everyday - Breastfeeding is not only good for your newborn but also for you. Breastfeeding your child can help you to lose weight considerably as it's a great way of burning off all the baby fat.
- Lift weights to speed up your body's metabolism - Lifting weights can aid in improving your body's metabolism, thereby helping you to lose your baby weight effectively. By adding weight training to your fitness regimen, you're in fact helping yourself to build muscle mass and losing weight in the process. To do this, you don't need any gym equipment, for instance, you can do lunges while taking your baby around in a stroller. Or do them while holding your child close to your chest.
- Always snack healthily - Having healthy snacks in place of high-calorie sugary foods can help you to get back your post-pregnancy shape. Studies show that yogurt and low-fat milk can help in weight loss as the calcium content present in these two foods block a hormone that assists the body in storing fat. Moreover, consuming foods high in fiber like raisins and figs can help in improving your digestion.
- Get adequate sleep - Sleeping is another way in which you can shed off those extra kilos. Try to sleep whenever you get the time as it'll help to keep you from binging on junk foods as well as keep your energy levels in check.
Related Tip: Benefits of Breastfeeding for Baby & Mother
I have not been able to sleep last 2 days am suffering from headache and also am suffering from back pain and fever also.
I was taking dveniz 100 mg for anxiety and depression then moved to taloprex 5 which did not suit me I was happy with dveniz can I restart the same.
It's also a good idea to avoid naps during the day unless you take them every day at the same time, for the same amount of time.
A full-fledged sleep is important for human health. For many years, scientists are researching all of the parameters of sleep, ascertain their significance for the body, deal with the causes of snoring, which sometimes is the main enemy of the quality of sleep.
Without treatment, challenged the dream can lead not only to the constant fatigue, but also a cause of such effects as the occasional bout of drowsiness (gipnolepsiya), myocardial infarction, lowering the protective forces of the organism or violation of the brain.
According to the statistics they snore in sleep 25 % of the people on the earth after thirty years, and this applies to both men and women. Snoring makes it difficult to sleep man, but not prevents sleep so much as sleep apnea, which is the most serious consequence of snoring.
Reason for snoring:
1. Excessive weight muscle tone becomes weak, which is the cause of snoring. Even with a mild degree of obesity increases the risk of snoring in 10 times, and syndrome obstruktivnogo sleep apnea are diagnosed by more than half of the cases.
2. Hereditary anatomical differences (the defunct ago chin, little lower jaw - mikrognatiya, large tongue, cleft palate, iskrivlennaya septum nose, tongue)
3. Chronic diseases (adenoids nasal, sinus problems, chronic tonsillitis, allergic rhinitis)
4. Reduced the function of the thyroid gland. The lack of thyroid hormones causing nasal mucous membranes with edema and obesity, i. e. The right to two factors that provoke snoring.