Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. MadhulikaYour feedback matters!
If she passed her ovulation period thn wil that precum can still be enough to make her pregnant. Bcoz we did it at the time when she was about to get her periods. After I asked you previous qstn she had her periods. BT can this precum effect after?
I am 6 months pregnant, But I always forget to take the tablets prescribed? Will that be a bad thing on baby? Or Could I tackle that with foods itself.
I am a pregnant of 4 months, this month 28th, 5th month will come. Still I am going to office by bike. Howlong I could ride bike?
I can get pregnant can't I if he come in me on the 14th day as I read and said egg get released 14 days from first day if your period so I started mine 12th so 14 days be 25th please day yes as I did read it and I'm ready now to do it on 14th day and then be pregnant.
Hello, I am 21 years old, unmarried, never had any sexual activity. I am diagnosed with an ovarian cyst of small size (50 into 40 mm) . Last month I had my periods on 6th june and in I got my next periods on 14th of july. It lasted for just three days with very light bleeding like 3-4 drops each day. Normally my period lasts for 6 days with normal bleeding. I went to the doctor for ovarian cyst treatment, she gave me femilon and hizide tablets for 21 days, she said that I have to start taking medicines from second day of my periods. I started taking medicines. My periods ended on 16th july. Now from two days, I am getting 2-3 small drops of blood. Why is this happening? I don't have any pain. I sincerely request to give a genuine answer. Thanks in advance.
I am 32 married & I have completely lost my sexual desire, also suffering with vaginal dryness please suggest me some medicine to overcome this problem.
I am a 18 year old girl and I missed my period this month, I had a contraceptive pill. I am really worried now. What do I do?
Which kind of food to be consumed by breastfeeding moms after c-section and planning surgery and what should be avoided in order to not to put on calories.
Hi I am lady my age is 24 years my periods are not normal last month it got late by 2 months and my vagina also. Get swollen may I noe y this is happening.
What could be the reasons for a 16 year old to have extremely dark red (blackish) bleeding during periods? There are symptoms of irregularity too & the patient doesn't drink water at all. The patient has complex sexual abuse history.
I started my period 12th this month but think I'm going be finished today then we be having sex every other day and on 25th and it said that If have it on 14th day that get pregnant as it ideal from first day started period.
Obesity or excessive weight is a common problem for both men and women irrespective of their age. Obesity must not be ignored as it can lead to further complicated health problems like heart diseases and asthma. Different causes are responsible for excessive weight gain, such as hypothyroidism, depression or polycystic ovarian disease among many others.
Homeopathy offers many effective medicines for weight loss; they are as follows:
- Antimonium Crudum: This medicine is advised to children or young people suffering from excessive and inappropriate weight. If symptoms like thick white coat on the tongue, discoloration of nails, craving for salt, irritability are noticed in a child or young person, then the doctor may recommend this medicine.
- Calcarea carbonica: This medicine is recommended if fat gets accumulated in the abdominal region. It helps to lose fat from the abdomen region. It is also given to a person showing the symptom of excessive perspiration.
- Lycopodium: It is administered to people showing symptoms like depression or excessive craving for sweets. It helps to lose weight from the thigh or buttock region.
- Graphites: This may be advised if you show symptoms like fatigue, weakness or depression. It is mostly suggested to women.
- Nux vomica: This may be recommended if you have gained weight due to inactiveness. If symptoms like constipation or sensitivity to cold air are noticed, then this may be advised.
- Ignatia: Ignatia is generally advised if you gain weight due to depression.
- Natrum Mur: This medicine may be advised to lose weight from the thigh and buttock region. It is given to people showing symptoms like depression, sensitivity towards heat or sun.
- Phytolacca: This is one of the most common medicines suggested by doctors for weight loss. If you show symptoms like swollen glands, pain in the ear or feel dryness in your throat, then this may be advised to you.
It is highly recommended for you to consult a homeopathic doctor before taking any medicine in order to find out the root cause of your weight gain.