Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Terrible pain during the second day of periods which only goes away after taking injection. The pain is so worse that it always makes me vomit. I have had all sort of tests and have tried on a lot of medications but nothing works for me.
Sir sex ke baad meri wife ke pet me dard hota h or uska kabhi mood bntaa hi nai? Tell me sir koi dawa ya kuchh bataiye taaki main apni wife ke saath sex ka enjoy le saku.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!
How can you eat healthy? This is a question that plagues many of us. The quest for a youthful looking body that is also slim and well-toned is something that we all strive for. On the other side of the spectrum, we also have people who are concerned about too much of weight loss, fatigue and general weakness. So what all can you do to ensure that you indulge in healthy eating for a healthy body and mind? Try these nine tips.
- Eating the Right Carbohydrates: Choose the right carbs that will help you pile up on energy with the right kind of food. Sugar and flour can cause an overload of carbs in your digestive system, while oats, cereals and complex carbs like whole grains are high in fibre.
- Lean Protein: Avoid red meat and make a beeline for fish and other lean protein that will give you omega three fatty acids in the process as well. This includes fish and chicken.
- Good Fats: There are four major types of dietary fat found in food from plants and animals - Good Fats(monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats including omega-3s), Bad Fats(trans fats), and Saturated Fats. Good fats can improve blood cholesterol levels, lower your risk of heart disease, and benefit insulin levels and blood sugar. Omega-3 fats are particularly beneficial for your brain and mood. The best sources are fish, nuts, and seeds.
- Superfoods: Berries and all their variants have come to be known as super foods. These are rich in anti-oxidants which can encourage better brain health. This includes blueberries, cranberries and even salmon and seaweed, used in Oriental cooking.
- Salt Intake: Limit your salt intake but do not cut it out entirely. Ensure that you take NO MORE THAN A TEASPOON OF SALT A DAY. Try to avoid packaged food as it is high in salt content.
- Water: Stock up on water so that you get plenty of hydration and avoid needless snacking. Avoid sugary drinks and too much of caffeine.
- Count the calories you need: Do not simply needlessly cut down on calories, but rather calculate the number of calories you need to function on a normal basis. Then, build a diet chart around this and avoid empty calories like excessive sugary food.
- Breakfast: This is the most important meal of the day which also fuels you into action and can potentially stop you from snacking and overeating.
- Slow: Eat slowly and have small and frequently meals for healthy eating.
Try these healthy eating tips to change your mind set towards food and nutrition. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist and ask a free question.
A friend of mine has white discharge (lycoriya ) problem. please suggest any homeopathy medicine. She is of 5'8" and weight 55 kg.
Hello, I dnt want baby. Can you explain the time or days cycle at which she cannot conceive. Because I dnt want to use condom. please help.
Sir I was married. With out pregnancy I want sex with my wife. With out any safety. Which time will do sex.
I have a girlfriend and she is a lot active about sex than average girls. She needs it twice a day and I think that for me it could cause extra blood lose now a days I am feeling tired than before I think I am getting weaker.
Hi I am 5 weeks 2 days pregnant. For how long should I have naturogest Sr 400. My Dr. has prescribed me.
My problem is lochia and I do not known about treatment of lochia please tell me about treatment of lochia.
Respected Doctors I am 45 years old married and my wife age 30 years, last night we did unprotected sex couple of times and today morning My wife period start. So is there any chance of pregnancy.
If someone have period on time but suddenly period came on the date only but not stopped properly drop drop coming. So is it due to any problem?
I am previously suffered from anaemia and with infertility due to hypothyroidism. 1month ago I made all tests then I came to know that my haemoglobin % improved from 6.6 to 9.5 but t3 and t4 are normal but tsh is 8.86. I am taking eltroxin 50mcg daily since 1month. And my periods are also regular. My age -26y height -5.1 weight -46kg marriage -3 years other reports all are normal i. E mountax test etc. Please suggest me right way so that I rid of this problem and conceive.
I am a lady of 24 years. From last 5 years I am suffering from hypothyroid. Taking thyronorm 112.5, I have put on 4 kgs in last 4 months. I need to reduce my weight immediately as I am planning to conceive on or after october 2015. So started to eat brown bread with soup at dinner & brown rice at lunch. Just want to know that is the diet helpful for me or not.
Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) is a disorder of the endocrine system in women. It has been found that women suffering from PCOS have enlarged ovaries. These bigger ovaries contain fluids called follicles. During an ultrasound examination, these follicles are seen. If you are suffering from irregular or prolonged menstrual periods, acne, obesity and uncontrolled hair growth, you can get yourself tested for PCOS. However, doctors have failed to determine the exact cause of PCOS. This condition can have dangerous consequences and affect the overall health of the patient. If left untreated, it can cause type 2 diabetes or heart diseases.
What happens in PCOS?
Women suffering from this disorder experience a hormonal imbalance in their body. The hormone changes triggers multiple issues in the body. Sometimes, the body produces an excess of sex hormone. Women may develop masculine features due to overproduction of male hormones or androgens. There might be an imbalance in insulin levels, increasing the risk of developing diabetes.
What causes PCOS?
Surprisingly, the exact cause of PCOS is not known. Researchers have not been able to pinpoint the exact cause for developing PCOS. However, some believe that the cause has hereditary links. People with a family history of diabetes are more prone to have PCOD.
Symptoms of PCOS
The symptoms of PCOS are usually mild in nature during the initial stage. In the beginning, only a few symptoms are detectable. These include acne, obesity and extra hair growth on the face, thinning of hair on the scalp and irregular periods. The symptoms often get unnoticed by the patient first. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can gynaecologist a doctor and ask a free question.