Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Madhu MinochaYour feedback matters!
There are many essential oils that have positive effects on your skin, including lavender, ylang ylang, juniper, chamomile, neroli, jojoba, frankincense, rosehip seed and juniper berry essential oils, among others. Offering a huge range of antioxidant, anti-aging, astringent, moisturizing, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and rejuvenating properties, each of these oils has a different composition of active ingredients, giving them a unique set of benefits for your skin!
List of best essential oils to stop acne and improve your skin
1. Frankincense oil – this ancient essential oil has numerous antioxidants that can improve skin elasticity, while also reducing the appearance of scars, stretch marks and blemishes. It can also stimulate the growth of new cells, speeding up the repair process for damaged or inflamed areas of skin.
2. Jojoba oil – with high levels of vitamin e, vitamin b, copper and zinc, this essential oil is excellent for moisturizing the skin and stimulating healing. Vitamin e is a common ingredient in many different products, and functions as an antioxidant, removing signs of aging, such as wrinkles, blemishes and age spots, while also forming a natural layer of oil that locks in moisture.
3. Tea tree oil – the antimicrobial and antibacterial nature of tea tree oil makes it an excellent essential oil for eliminating acne symptoms and improving the appearance of your body’s largest organ. A great deal of research has been done on the subject, and it shows that patient using tea tree oil have much lower occurrences of acne breakouts and the existing lesions from past acne breakouts can be notably reduced by using this powerful oil.
4. Ylang ylang oil – to stimulate the growth of new cells, applying ylang ylang oil to irritated or inflamed skin is a quick and effective remedy. This oil is also excellent for combating acne, given its antibacterial nature, which can eliminate the bacteria that causes overproduction of sebum.
5. Juniper oil – with an ability to detoxify the body and speed healing time for wounds and irritation, juniper oil is one of the best essential oils for your skin. Many people choose to apply juniper oil to bumps or uneven areas of their body, as well as patches of cellulite, as the active ingredients can clear out the toxins that cause those conditions.
6. Clary sage oil – acne may be caused by bacteria within the sebaceous glands, but it is also known as an inflammatory condition. As such, clary sage oil is an ideal remedy, given its high concentration of anti-inflammatory compounds, such as linalyl acetate. This essential oil can also control oil production, leaving your skin ph more balanced and giving a cleaner, healthier look.
￼7. lavender oil: this popular essential oil tackles the problem of acne in a few different ways. First of all, lavender oil is known to reduce stress, and there is a proven connection between stress levels and acne on the face. Furthermore, lavender oil is packed with antioxidants and antiseptic properties, so it can quickly neutralize the bactSweet basil oil – eria causing your acne symptoms, preventing the excess sebum production and addressing the problem at the root.
8. Rosehip seed oil: as a natural cleanser, few things are better than rosehip seed oil. Due to the high concentration of natural vitamin a, this oil can reduce the appearance of wrinkles, clear up blemishes and age spots, and stimulate collagen production and the growth of new cells. Furthermore, rosehip seed oil can tighten up the skin and improve elasticity, giving you a more youthful look.
9. Juniper berry oil – powerful antibacterial compounds found within this essential oil, namely alpha-pinene and beta-pinene, can quickly seek out and destroy the bacteria that is causing your acne symptoms. Known to eliminate skin infections very quickly, and reduce inflammation and redness, this oil should be on your shopping list if acne is a common issue you face.
10. Sandalwood oil – our skin is exposed to the natural elements and pollutants more than any other organ in the body, so the repair of skin cells is a constant process. Sandalwood oil can speed this process by stimulating the production of new cells, while also smoothing the surface of the skin and limiting signs of aging.
Essential oils for dry skin and skin tags
While many of the oils outlined above can help with skin health, the following are specifically recommended for dry skin and skin tags. Dry skin can be caused by a number of things, including irritating clothing, harsh soaps or conditioners, certain medications, and as a side effect of other medical conditions. Skin tags, on the other hand, are small, soft growths that usually occur on the groin, armpits, eyelids, beneath breast folds, neck and upper chest. These tags are caused by collagen and blood vessels bunching up beneath another piece of thicker skin. They usually occur in a person’s middle ages, but they can develop earlier, primarily where skin rubs against skin.
1. Myrrh oil – when the skin dries out, it can become cracked or chapped, which can cause painful irritation and open you up to infection. Not only can myrrh oil protect you from any infections or pathogens that could enter the body through the skin, but it also helps to lock in moisture and prevent dehydration. It can also help to heal sun damage quickly, which can make your skin even drier.
2. Orange oil – this essential oil is a natural moisturizing agent, meaning that it can prevent the body from losing excess moisture, while also delivering rejuvenating antioxidants and organic acids deep into the skin layers, protecting cell integrity and making it harder for your flesh to dry out.
3. Grapeseed oil – high in antioxidants and capable of regulating the oil production of the skin, grapeseed oil is the perfect essential oil if you are constantly experiencing dry skin. By boosting the ability of the body to retain its moisture, while also providing a barrier to prevent excess moisture loss, this oil can keep your skin supple and soft, even as you age.
4. Neroli oil – with powerful antioxidant and circulation-stimulating properties, neroli oil is great for eliminating skin tags and preventing them from returning. The flow of blood to the top layers of the skin can eliminate toxins and result in the growth of new cells, which helps to even out lumps and tags.
5. Oregano oil – boasting strong antibacterial and antioxidant properties, oregano oil can help heal skin tags within a few weeks of use. It will stimulate blood flow and promote detoxification, which can often cause the flesh to even out, thus reducing the appearance of unsightly tags.
6. Sweet basil oil – with antiseptic, antimicrobial and antioxidant properties, sweet basil oil has been directly linked to the reduction of these tags. If you regularly apply this oil to the skin tags, they will eventually fall off, or flatten out and disappear.
Doctor I check my pregnancy its positive so I but pregnot kit and take a tablet from it at last night at 10: 30 pm but still my bleeding is not come and after how much time my bleeding took place and please tell me that how would I take rest of 4 tablet? Please help me immidately.
Masturbation is a wonderful way to explore your physicality which is healthy as well as beneficial. According to research, women who masturbate regularly are likely to enjoy better sex lives with their partners and are more self confident in nature. Women who indulge in masturbation enjoy a wealth of physical as well as mental health benefits. Following are the benefits that you should be aware of:
Physical benefits of female masturbation:
- Prevention of infections: Female masturbation is very important as it prevents cervical infections and also relieves you from infections in the urinary tract. Recent studies suggest that masturbation helps relieve you from pain caused by urinary tract infections. It lubricates the vagina and eliminates harmful bacteria from the cervix.
- Better cardiovascular health: Masturbating promotes improvement in cardiovascular health and also effectively lowers the risk of developing type 2 diabetes. It has been observed that women who masturbate regularly are less vulnerable to coronary heart disease and overall have a better immune system.
- Prevents insomnia: Masturbation can be a natural way to prevent insomnia as there is a subsequent release of hormones and stress involved. During masturbation the hormone called Dopamine increases as the process reaches climax. After orgasm, the hormones called oxytocin are released along with endorphins which consequently help you to sleep better.
Psychological or mental benefits of masturbation:
- Improves mood and busts stress: Masturbation helps you get rid of depressed feelings and in turn positively affects your sexual life with your partner. It improves your mood and is considered an effective stress buster without any associated side effects.
- Helps you accept yourself: Accepting your sexuality is very important as it makes you aware of your body and makes you comfortable with it. It strengthens your love for yourself and increases your confidence. Paying attention to your sexual desires and fulfilling them yourselves is pleasurable as well as healthy. Masturbation can help you know your physical needs and relieve stress associated to your personal and professional life. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
Mirena is a contraception that can be inserted into the uterus for long term use. This insertion is done with a proper clinical procedure. The Mirena is a device that may be classified as a hormonal Intrauterine device (IUD). This device releases a kind of progestin, which prevents the sperm from travelling to the egg to fertilise it. This hormone basically makes the cervical mucus thick and makes the uterine lining thin, so that ovulation gets suppressed.
Let us get to know more about the procedure and the results of Mirena Insertion.
Reasons: There are a variety of reasons why women use this kind of long term contraception. After insertion, one does not need to have any interruptions in the act of sex in order to look for and use contraception. It also reduces the risk of developing pelvic inflammatory disease. This kind of disease is usually caused by sexually transmitted diseases. This kind of device can also help in bringing down the pain experienced during menstrual cycles. It also reduces the risk of falling prey to endometrial cancer as well as cervical cancer.
Eligibility: You are not an eligible candidate for this kind of procedure if you have suffered from breast cancer, cervical cancer or liver disease. Also, if you suffer from diabetes or other cardiovascular diseases, then it is not safe to go through this procedure.
Procedure: The procedure will be carried out at the doctor’s clinic. The gynaecologist will insert a speculum into your vagina. Then, the doctor will continue to clean the area including the cervix with the help of an antiseptic solution. Thereafter, a special instrument will be used in order to align the uterine cavity with the cervical canal. During this process, the doctor will also measure the depth of the patient’s uterine cavity. The device will then be folded and placed within an applicator tube, which will be inserted into the cervical canal. Then, the applicator tube will be removed. After this, the device will remain in place.
Result: Once the device has been inserted, it will be effective for a period of at least five years. Every month, you will need to get the strings of the device checked so that they are not protruding from the cervix. You may experience side effects like pain during sex as well as others like headaches and persistent migraines. These must be reported to the doctor so that the doctor may deal with any complications.
Removal: If there are any kinds of complications and risks that may develop after the procedure, the doctor can remove this device. This can be done with the help of forceps. The device can also be removed and replaced after five years. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
I am having irregular periods for a long time. I went to many doctors but no results the only thing that resulted is excess body weight.
How to use misoprostol Orally or vaginally I have taken mifestrone Please suggest what is the next procedure.
I and my gf had unprotected sex on 4th day of her periods (her cycle is 28 days), after 12 days she bleed heavily and she did not had any symptoms, know when her period is due 1 day she had pregnancy test which resulted negative, today her period is about to start but she did not, is this fine?
My mother chest pain. But ECG check OK. But chest area more heat & back pain. Feel un easy. Not in normal. Doctor says better angiogram test. More acidity issue. Also. Kindly at kind of treatment need.
Hello Doc I am 7 weeks pregnant I had my sonography done today my sac diameter is 6.8 and no fetus or no heartbeat observed are there still hopes? Or need to terminate the pregnancy.
I am 32 years old and my husband is 38 years old. We are planning for a second baby from last 6 months but till now we failed. Please suggest us what to do? our first baby is 6 years old.
Is it necessary to have sex between the two individuals. As we see around many children are homeless instead of sex ,they can adopt a child as they will procure the child's life and their also. Sometimes women are effected by this sex with several diseases around their surroundings.
I am trying to conceive for more than 2 years. My prolactin levels are high It is 122.6ng/m. I have done a brain MRI everything is normal and currently taking tablet Cabgolin 0.25mg twice a weak. I have LUFS syndrome I have been told to go for DNC Hysterolaproscopy. I had completed my cabgolin tablet course for 6 weeks and just got blood test done yesterday. As per the report my count is 1.2. This time I did get my periods on time My last month date was 16th Oct and this time I got it on 8th nov almost eight days early. should I still continue capgoline tablet. Kindly reply with your opinion.
Last month march (20.03. 2016) I had only 1 day of period with proper flow but 1 day bleeding never happens. And I checked home pregnancy test 3 times and the results are negative. Last 3-4 (from 8 April) days my breasts having pain and feeling heavier. We are trying to conceive from 7 months. Pls suggest.
From which day after my periods should I have sex so as there is no chance of being pregnant. And also tell me that when should I do not have sex. according to my periods cycle. I am not sure about this topic that on which day after my periods I am eligible to have sex which is not unsafe for me. Please help .
Hi my wife is pregnant and facing severe headache. SHE is in first trimester moved to 10th week. Please suggest something.
Hello Doc, I can see tiny white boils bit below and around my vaginal opening. They are very itchy. They do not burn. Only itching. I had visited my gynac for same reason she said it's a light infection and prescribed me 2 nuforce tablets and candid V gel. It was quite ok for few days but now again I can see much boils and more itching. Please help me get rid of this.
Dear Sir/Mam, I got into an unprotected sex on 15 and 16th sept 2017. In that month I got my periods on 5sept and lasted for 5 days. Today, its 3rd of Oct and my next period will be starting in 1-2 days. What are the chances of getting pregnant for me. And if I'm pregnant what should I do, as I have done medical abortion in April 2017. What should I do?
सोयाबीन या सोया बीन्स फलियों के परिवार से संबंधित हैं और उनका जैविक नाम ग्लासीन मैक्स है। खाद्य स्रोत के रूप में, सोया का उपयोग एशियाई संस्कृतियों में हजारों वर्षों से किया गया है। यह चीन और जापान में एडमैम के नाम से भी जाना जाता है। इन्हें तेल, दूध, टोफू और सोया प्रोटीन में संसाधित किया जाता है।
विटामिन के संदर्भ में, सोयाबीन में विटामिन के, रिबोफ़्लिविन, फोलेट, विटामिन बी 6, थायामिन और विटामिन सी होता है। खनिजों में, सोयाबीन में लोहा, मैंगनीज, फॉस्फोरस, तांबा, पोटेशियम, मैग्नीशियम, जस्ता, सेलेनियम, और कैल्शियम की महत्वपूर्ण मात्रा होती है। यह कार्बनिक यौगिकों और एंटीऑक्सीडेंट का भी एक अच्छा स्रोत है |
सोयाबीन के लाभ:
सोया को आमतौर पर फाइबर, प्रोटीन, और खनिजों के स्रोत के रूप में उपयोग किया जाता है। वे एक समृद्ध और प्रोटीन का सस्ता स्रोत होने के लिए काफी लोकप्रिय हैं। इसीलिए उन्हें अक्सर मांसपेशियों को बनाने की कोशिश करने वालों के लिए एक आदर्श भोजन माना जाता है।
सोयाबीन के कई स्वास्थ्य लाभ में निम्न शामिल हैं:
1. चयापचयी गतिविधि: जैसा कि पहले उल्लेख किया गया है, सोयाबीन शरीर निर्माण के लिए प्रोटीन का एक महत्वपूर्ण स्रोत है। प्रोटीन कोशिकाओं और रक्त वाहिकाओं और मूल रूप से मानव शरीर के हर आवश्यक भाग के निर्माण के ब्लॉक हैं। सोयाबीन के प्रोटीन से उचित स्वास्थ्य और अगर कोशिकाओं को मरम्मत या बदलने की आवश्यकता हो तो फिर से वृद्धि बनाए रखने में मदद मिलती है।
2. वजन प्रबंधन के लिए: सोयाबीन और सोया आधारित उत्पादों को भूख दमन के साथ जोड़ा गया है, जो लोगों को ज्यादा खामियों को खत्म करने में मदद कर सकता है। हालांकि, सोयाबीन फाइबर और प्रोटीन की एक अच्छी मात्रा भी प्रदान करते हैं, जिससे वजन बढ़ाने में मदद मिल सकती है, अगर सोयाबीन बड़ी मात्रा में खाया जाता है। इसके अलावा, वह वजन जो आपके शरीर को प्रदान कर सकता है वह प्रकृति में अस्वास्थ्यकर उच्च वसा या उच्च कोलेस्ट्रॉल नहीं है। यह आपको मधुमेह और हृदय रोगों जैसे खतरनाक स्थितियों से बचाता है।
3. हृदय स्वास्थ्य के लिए: सोयाबीन स्वस्थ, असंतृप्त वसा का एक स्रोत है, जो आपके कुल कोलेस्ट्रॉल को कम करने में मदद करता है। यह आपको एर्थरसक्लेरोसिस जैसी स्थिति को रोकने में मदद कर सकता है, जो दिल के दौरे और स्ट्रोक का कारण है। फैटी एसिड- लिनोलिक एसिड और लिनोलेनिक एसिड, जो सोयाबीन में महत्वपूर्ण मात्रा में पाए जाते हैं, शरीर में चिकनी मांसपेशी समारोह को विनियमित करते हैं, और उचित रक्तचाप के स्तर को बनाए रखने में मदद करते हैं।
4. पाचन स्वास्थ्य के लिए: फाइबर पेस्टलेटिक गति को उत्तेजित करता है, जो आपके पाचन तंत्र में मांसपेशियों के संकुचन के माध्यम से भोजन को आगे बढ़ाता है।
5. मधुमेह के लिए: सोयाबीन में शरीर में इंसुलिन रिसेप्टर्स को बढ़ाने की क्षमता है। इस प्रकार सोयाबीन इस रोग की रोकथाम और प्रबंधन का एक प्रभावी तरीका है।
6. रजोनिवृत्ति के लिए: सोयाबीन आईसॉफ्लेवोंस का एक बहुत अच्छा स्रोत हैं, जो महिला प्रजनन प्रणाली के आवश्यक घटक हैं। रजोनिवृत्ति के दौरान, एस्ट्रोजन का स्तर काफी हद तक गिरा रहता है। आईसॉफ्लेवोंस एस्ट्रोजेन रिसेप्टर कोशिकाओं के लिए बाध्य करने में सक्षम हैं, जिससे शरीर को एस्ट्रोजन की कमी महसूस नही होती। इससे रजोनिवृत्ति के कई लक्षणों को कम किया जा सकता है, जैसे मूड स्विंग्स, गर्म चमक, भूख दर्द आदि।
7. मजबूत हड्डियों के लिए: सोयाबीन कैल्शियम, मैग्नीशियम, तांबा, सेलेनियम और जस्ता सहित कई विटामिन और खनिजों का समृद्ध स्रोत है जो हड्डियों के स्वास्थ्य के लिए बहुत महत्वपूर्ण हैं। ऑस्टियोपोरोसिस जैसी समस्याओं के लिए सोयाबीन भोजन एक दीर्घकालिक समाधान हो सकता है।
8. कैंसर की रोकथाम के लिए: सोयाबीन में उपस्थित एंटीऑक्सीडेंट का स्तर, विभिन्न कैंसर की शुरुआत को रोकने के लिए इसे बहुत प्रभावी बनाता है। यह विशेष रूप से प्रोस्टेट कैंसर, फेफड़े, स्तन और पेट के कैंसर के लिए सिफारिश किया जाता है।
9. जन्म दोष को रोकने के लिए: सोयाबीन विटामिन बी कॉम्प्लेक्स और फोलिक एसिड में समृद्ध है, दोनों ही गर्भवती महिलाओं के लिए महत्वपूर्ण हैं। फोलिक एसिड शिशुओं में न्यूरल ट्यूब दोष की रोकथाम सुनिश्चित करता है।
सोयाबीन के दुष्प्रभाव
हालांकि सोयाबीन और संबंधित सोया उत्पादों के उपभोग करने के फायदेमंद पहलुओं की एक विस्तृत श्रृंखला है, लेकिन आपके आहार के हिस्से के रूप में सोयाबीन लेने के कुछ संभावित नकारात्मक प्रभाव भी हैं। उदाहरण के लिए:
1. चूंकि सोयाबीन में एस्ट्रोजेन-नकल यौगिकों हैं, पुरुष यदि उच्च मात्रा में सोयाबीन या सोया दूध का उपभोग करते हैं, तो वे कभी-कभी हार्मोनल असंतुलन विकसित कर सकते हैं। पुरुषों में, यह बांझपन, यौन रोग, कम शुक्राणुओं की संख्या और कुछ कैंसर की संभावना में वृद्धि का कारण बन सकता है।
2. सोयाबीन में मौजूद कुछ विरोधी थायराइड यौगिक हैं, जो कि थायरॉइड ग्रंथि की गतिविधि को बाधित कर सकते हैं और गइटर का कारण हो सकते है।
3. सोया खाद्य पदार्थों में एल्यूमीनियम की काफी मात्रा होती है जो बड़ी मात्रा में खाए जाने पर कई किडनी रोगों का कारण बन सकती है।