Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Madhu GuptaYour feedback matters!
Actually my wife is 7 month pregnant it's our 1 st baby and my wife's age is 25 We don't want a second baby so what are the remedy available for us to prevent second pregnancy totally Matlab condom chod ke aur kya kya rate hai jisse hum second pregnancy ko avoid kar sakti hai I've heard about one injection which prevent pregnancy for 5 years is it really and also pls suggest me safe and long lasting (jada din tak change wala/ permanent) solution And also is limestone is good for baby if it consume with pomegranate juice by mother Pls help me thanks.
Plz help me out. I have pcos and hormonal imbalance like prolactin level is too high 80. I had my periods on june 1st not regular flow less amount only like spotting for 6 days. I was used krimson 35. I had problem like gastric and tiredness. Doctor asking me to stop the tablet for one month. As she said I stopped. I did not use any tablet now. Today is 13th day after my periods. Now for me bleeding like periods. Is this ovulation bleeding or my periods? please help also having stomach pain.
My wife is on 3 months pregnant. Can I still have sex with my wife. Or at what month I should stop sex.
I am 21 year old female and 35 weeks pregnant. My due date by 8th month ultrasound is 13 nov. But in 4th month ultrasound it was 11 nov. 2017. My weight is 58 k.g. Which due date is right? And how I know that how many chances I have to get deliver before due date in starting 9th month?
Hello sir my conditions is very serious. I an suffered from little little fever and also coldness. The interval period of fever is irregular before fever my whole body was weak and tite. Is this a syndrome of the tuberculosis?
Bringing a child into this world is one of the most wonderful phases of a woman's life. At the same time, this involves a lot of body changes - physiologically, physically, chemically, and emotionally.
Mommy makeover refers to one or a combination of procedures that are done to alter the appearance after delivery, especially relating to one or more of the following:
- Tummy that is sagging (no fat, just loose skin) with stretch marks
- Breasts that are altered in size and shape, sometimes the enlargement could be completely disproportionate with the body and cause back pain
- Undefined thick waistline with irregular fat accumulation
- Fat deposits on the abdomen, thighs, hips, and trunk that do not reduce with dietary changes and exercise
- Skin changes on the face and around the eyes, giving an aged appearance
- Post cesarean, there is excessive skin around the surgical scar
- Reduces tummy size
- Gives a more youthful appearance
- Alters breasts to the desired shape and size
- Weight loss, if happens, could affect the results
- Subsequent pregnancies don't have any complications with tummy tuck but with another pregnancy the effects may be lessened or reversed.
- Since surgery is involved, the risk of unforeseen complications always exists (for instance, in breast implants, there is capsule formation or capsulitis, in rare cases rupture may require removal.)
Mommy makeover is not a single step procedure, but a combination of plastic surgical procedures that are done depending on the problem you present with.
- Tummy tuck - If there is abdominal sagging, the tummy is tucked back into position by removing the fat and excessive skin and reworking on the belly button.
- Liposuction - Excessive fat deposits in the hips, thighs, trunk area can be removed by sucking out the fat deposits. Most commonly done in the hips and trunk area.
- Breast lift - Sagging uneven breasts, drooping nipples, reduced volume are all indications for a breast lift. During the surgery, the breast tissue is repositioned to reproduce a better shape and size and reposition the nipples if required.
- Breast reduction - Large breasts are a common problem, and breast reduction is one of the most requested for procedures.
- Breast augmentation - Either saline implants or silicone are used to restore breast size and shape to the desired results. Usually, breast lift is combined with breast augmentation.
- Facial corrections - From dark circles to sagging skin to wrinkles, facial appearance can be changed based on the presenting symptoms.
These are very brief descriptions of the various procedures that are done as part of mummy makeover. A detailed consultation with your plastic surgeon regarding costs, subsequent pregnancies, aftercare, recovery, healing, and limitations and risks is to be had ahead of the surgery.
I have too much pain in my thighs waist and abdomen during periods what should I do to get rid from this pain?
I had my LMP on 1.05. 16 and started follicular monitoring on 9.5. 16. On day 10th Dr. gave me HUCOG 10, 000 injection to ruptured them. Today is my 14 th day and my follicles are not ruptured. Radiologist told me they are shrink and partially ruptured with moderate fluid. And my Dr. told me to do intercourse yesterday and today. I dnt understand if my follicles are not ruptured then how can I conceive in this cycle. And what about that large size of follicular, will they convert into cyst please help me.
I'm feeling sick. I am going toilet in every 2 hour.& I feel some pain in my intimate area. I thought I am pregnant What should I do!&plz help.
My wife is 55 years old and she does not have much interest in sex. What can be done for this. Any medicines?
In vitro fertilisation, commonly known as IVF, is the process of fertilising single or multiple eggs outside the body. This treatment can be performed by either using your own egg and sperm or using donated egg or sperm or sometimes both. The resulting sperms and eggs are evaluated for quality and then one or more of them are positioned properly in the uterus through the cervix. IVF is regarded as one of the most commonly opted treatment plans, and it accounts for more than 99% of assisted reproductive technology processes.
Who are suitable for IVF?
IVF can be helpful for you in case you have some issues with the egg quality or ovulation, fallopian tubes that are blocked in some way or endometriosis. It can also help you get pregnant if your partner has problems with mortality and reduced sperm count and when you have opted for donor eggs. About 1.5% of babies in the United States are conceived through the IVF process.
How does IVF work?
There are several steps through which IVF process works and the timeline follows the following steps:
- Stimulation for ovary: You will have to take a special kind of fertility drug for 8 to 14 days near the start of your menstruation cycle. This drug aids in the stimulation of your ovaries for developing multiple mature eggs to fertilise instead of a single one. You may also need to take an artificial hormone-like cetrofelix and leuprolide for keeping your body from releasing eggs very early.
- Development of follicle: When you are under all these medications, you will have to visit your doctor’s office often for checking the hormone levels as well as ultrasound measurements for the ovaries.
- Getting the trigger shot: Once the follicles are ready, you are likely to receive a trigger shot, which is an injection causing the eggs for maturing fully and becoming capable of being fertilised. Your eggs are ready for being retrieved after about 36 hours of receiving this shot.
- Gathering the eggs: At this stage, you are likely to receive an aesthetic or ultrasound probe that is inserted through the vagina for checking the ovaries and identifying the follicles. Normally, about 8 to 15 eggs are retrieved through the insertion of a thin needle.
- Fertlisation: This is the most vital step, where an embryologist is going to examine the eggs before they are combined with the sperm and incubated overnight. Fertilisation happens at this particular time, but abnormal eggs are not fertilised.
Then the embryos slowly develop and are planted on the basis of your age and clinical condition. When the treatment is working, an embryo is implanted in the uterine walls and starts developing.
If you wish to discuss any other problem, Consult IVF Specialist.
What is d meaning of n. T scan and why. Our doctor not recommend the N.T scan. Is it ok. Please help me sir or madam.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? Go ahead and Share!