Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Madhu GuptaYour feedback matters!
Me n my gf were having sex by mistake the condom worn out and then I gave her unwanted 72 within an hour it's been 3 weeks now last week she was bleeding dark brown red? What are the chances of pregnancy? How to make sure everything is safe?
My wife is pregnant and had a 15 week USG scan done today. The report mentions in the finding it writes SUGGESTIVE OF CYSTIC HYGROMA size 1.8 cm. Is this condition fatal for the mother or child. Will it effect the growth of the foetus. Will it complicate the delivery. Are there any remedy. Kindly help.
My friend is 26 year old. And she is suffering with a problem. She is feeling a jelly in her vagina. It is not disturbing her but she is getting strong smell from it. She is terrified and confused. Please suggest what is this and what to do.?
Hi, Can I follow my light jogging and running routine after I am pregnant? Please suggest what all exercises can I include in my daily regime to keep myself fit?
I am 25 years married women. My periods is 9 days late. My last period was on april 5 and from few days to much headache, stomach burning sensation, frequent urinener, so is this the symptoms of pregnant.
She has her periods 3 times last month and suddenly stop date was 4 april but till now period not came whats thr reason.
I have lumbar disc bulge n usually gets stomach ache during periods. I'm feeling more back ache during this time. Does the pain aggravates during the menstrual periods? If so what should I do to overcome the pain. Also we were planning for kids, but since I got lumber disc bulge, doctor suggested not to go for pregnancy at least for 3 months. How should I get rid of the back problem. Please suggest me.
I am 6 months pregnant and I am having loose motions for 3-4 days. I had one tablet for loose motions which I used to have before. But next day morning I still face the same. Please suggest if I need to consult doctor or if you can suggest some medicine.
Hello Doctor! My age is 31 years and my weight is 59 kg I am trying to conceive for more than 2 years but no luck. I had 4 follicle cycles but follicles do not rupture even with Hcg Injections then I was asked to undergo Hysteroscopy which was done last month on 7th Jan. It was an Operative Hysteroscopy to remove small polyp and improve blood circulation. Everything was ok I got my periods which were painfulland now I am currently taking tablet Enrifol 2 tablets after breakfast and dinner From past 10 days I am noticing little hairfall and slight pain in my lower Left side abdomen and also having lot of acidity I feel full and some kind of gas in my stomach. I am suffering from acidity from 3 to 4 months I guess because of these medicines. I am taking cold milk, coconut water and having banana for acidity. Please help as to why I am having these changes is it because of hysteroscopy or the medicine I am worried because of the slight pain in left side. What should I do Kindly reply.
I have one baby boy who is 2 years old. My question is my wife don't want another child I am agree but after my first child birth we don't have sexual life she fears that she got pregnant what should I do? I heard about some safty injection for about one to five years. Is that true. Give me some guidance please.
Pregnancy is a major physiological process in a woman's body that increases the level of stress on both your body and immune system. Homeopathy is the most ideal form of medication that enables you to deal with the symptoms and complications of pregnancy. Homeopathic treatment has proven to be effective in treating severe ailments, including morning sickness, headaches, digestive ailments, muscle aches and other discomforts which are common in pregnancy. The usage of Homeopathic medicines during pregnancy is completely safe as it uses small amounts of active ingredients that enhance the natural abilities of your body to heal and cause general improvement.
When compared to the other conventional drugs, Homeopathy has no side effects and is non-addictive, hence safe.
Here are the common homeopathy medications which are used in pregnancy:
- Aconite: This remedy calms extreme anxiety which is common in pregnancy
- Arnica: This remedy heals the soft tissue damage and reduces swelling and bruising caused during the birth.
- Bellis Perennis: This remedy is used when Arnica does not alleviate discomfort and it is considered to work effectively for sores and bruises, easing pelvic pain or abdominal tissue damage.
- Caulophyllum: This remedy helps to tone up and strengthen the uterus and prepares the cervix for the birth. It is also used to induce contractions during child birth.
- Cimicifuga: It is similar in action to Caulophyllum with a slight difference of producing coordinated contractions while alleviating the anxiety at the same time.
- Gelsemium: Works excellently well for dysfunctional labor with failure to progress. This also helps calm anxiety that is felt while anticipating the birth.
- Hypericum: This remedy soothes nerve pains which are usually common after a caesarian section or perineal tears and episiotomy.
- Kali Carbonicum: It eases the pain of contractions that is mainly felt in the back, especially in case of posterior positioned babies.
- Nux Vomica: Eases the contractions which are mainly felt in the back, extending to the buttocks and thighs.
- Staphysagria: This enhances the healing process of incisions or lacerated injury. It alleviates mood swings, feelings of anger, resentment, disappointment which are generally felt by the mother post birth.
Homeopathy is a safer during and after child birth, but no medication should be taken without consulting a doctor.