Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. M TyagiYour feedback matters!
Mam/sir. I Wants to consult that I'm suffering from regular periods from last 4 years. My first Periods starts when I read in class 4.Bur there is no problems. But now a day last 4 years during periods my lower abdomen pains a lot and a lots of blood comes comes out.
I got my periods last month on April 28 th. But it started with brown bleeding. On 5 th day normal bleeding started upto may 9 th it continued. Now I'm feeling that I will get my periods again. I'm getting back pain.
I am 43 year old woman. I was having my periods regularly and all of a sudden I have missed my periods from last month. Am scared that nothing is serious. What is the cause that I have missed my periods or is it that menopause have started.
Drug addiction is an addiction of a very severe kind. This causes the sufferer i.e. the drug addict to seek and use drugs compulsively despite the destructive consequences to themselves and those around them. This is known as a chronic brain disease because of the functional and structural changes it causes in the brain. It is the overpowering dependence on illegal or legal medications and drugs. One cannot quit taking drugs just by strong will or good intentions. Ayurveda's holistic method combines exercises, meditation, and herbal medicines to cure addiction towards drugs.
- Panchakarma Therapies-Only an ayurvedic expert should perform the panchakarma therapies and rituals on you. It promotes cleanliness and helps in detoxifying the body. These therapies are done using various herbs and oils in accordance with the ancient traditions to eliminate negative conditions.
- Virechana-It is the most useful Panchakarma therapy to treat addiction. Virechana is known to cleanse the gastro-intestinal tract and purify the blood of toxins of a period of a few days. It helps decontaminate your spleen, stomach, liver, kidneys, colon, intestines and sweat glands through varied herbs and laxatives such as castor oil, mango juice, raisins, cow's milk, psyllium seeds, flaxseed husk, prune and senna.
- Rasayana therapies-Rasayana therapy is another very useful Ayurvedic treatment for treating drug abuse and addiction. It is based upon the transmutation and conservation of energy to improve the mental as well as physical characteristics in order to increase your body's natural metabolic processes while enhancing your immune system and brain function. Rasayana therapy consists of intricate face, head and full body massages which are combined with medicated creams and herb oils. This therapy is also useful to remove artificial aging which occurs due to prolonged drug abuse.
- Yoga-The chaotic chemicals are known to wreak havoc on the drug addict's brain during the process of recovery. Resorting to exercise or yoga will help generate extra endorphins which are very helpful for clarity. To recover from drug addiction, you must join a structured yoga class along with other ayurvedic therapies. Yoga is beneficial since it stimulates every part of your body without applying too much stress on any one part.
Progesterone is a characteristic female hormone, which is also known as the pregnancy hormone, its percentage is generally higher before and during pregnancy. Progesterone supplementation is regularly important during assisted reproductive technology (ART) systems; for example, In-vitro Fertilization (IVF). This is recommended because the medicines you may use during these strategies can change your body's capacity to deliver progesterone. Certain techniques can even expel progesterone delivering cells from your ovaries. All women who wish to end up pregnant need progesterone to help the uterus get ready for and sustain a prepared egg.
Progesterone readies the uterus for pregnancy. After ovulation happens, the ovaries begin to deliver progesterone required by the uterus. Progesterone causes the uterine covering or endometrium to thicken. This readies a strong domain in your uterus for a fertilized egg.
Progesterone sustains the baby. A supply of progesterone to the endometrium keeps on being critical during pregnancy. After an effective implantation, progesterone keeps up a steady domain for the forming baby. Following eight to ten weeks of pregnancy, the placenta takes control of progesterone creation from the ovaries and considerably builds the hormone.
Other sources of progesterone supplements
A few types of progesterone supplements are accessible, including vaginal items that deliver progesterone straight to the uterus. The diverse structures include the following:
1. Vaginal gel:
• Utilized once every day for progesterone supplementation
• Over a time of involvement and more than forty million dosages recommended
• In studies where quiet inclination was measured, a dominant part of women favored the gel for comfort over other progesterone medicines
• Some discharge felt during use
2. Vaginal suppositories:
• Generally utilized yet not FDA-endorsed
• Utilized two to three times each day
• Spillage can be chaotic
3. Vaginal supplements:
• Intended for vaginal use
• FDA-endorsed for progesterone supplementation yet not for progesterone substitution
• Useful in ladies under thirty-fie years; no settled outcomes in women of more than thirty-five years
• Utilized two to three times each day
4. Progesterone oral cases, utilized vaginally:
• Not planned or FDA-affirmed for vaginal utilization
• Less symptoms when it is utilized vaginally rather than orally
• Utilized approximately three times each day
• An oil-based arrangement (now and then called progesterone in oil)
• Generally utilized; most settled strategy for progesterone delivery
• Infused into the bottom once every day
• Requires long, thick needle to enter layers of skin and fat
• Hard to oversee
• Infusions might be difficult
• Skin responses are normal
Progesterone is a vital piece of infertility treatment since it boosts implantation and pregnancy. Human services suppliers regularly have an inclination towards which type of progesterone they recommend for fertility treatment. Their application is by and large in view of their involvement with the different techniques. However, accommodation and demand are likewise critical. Most women lean toward a progesterone definition that is simple, advantageous, and agreeable. Thus, make sure to talk about your choices with your social insurance supplier or your doctor. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
Sex, which gives pleasure to most, can be painful for some. Many women, mostly in their menopausal or post-menopausal phase find intercourse and penetration extremely painful. Menopause results in hormonal imbalance, with a significant drop in the estrogen level. The reduced estrogen level results in Vulvovaginal Atrophy (dryness of the vagina and thinning and weakening of the vaginal tissues). In such cases, women experience irritation, Vaginismus (vaginal tightness) and soreness after sex.
One can also experience a burning sensation during urination. There may be inflammation of the vaginal tissues. If untreated, the inflammation can cause infection and other complications. "Dyspareunia" or pain during intercourse is very common in postmenopausal women. The pain experienced during sex can be due to "Vulvodynia" as well. Vulvodynia is a condition whereby a women experiences chronic pain in the external genitals or vulva. A number of other factors can also contribute to the pain during sex. A thorough and detailed investigation is thus very important.
Treatment: Many women find it extremely embarrassing to discuss menopausal problems with their partners and doctors. The key to effective treatment lies in timely diagnosis and medication. There is nothing to be embarrassed about. The postmenopausal changes can vary from person to person. Thus it is very important to discuss every minute detail with your physician.
Many options are available to make intercourse a less painful experience:
- Keep dryness at bay: In most cases, painful intercourse results from dryness of the vagina. Use of a lubricant can ease the pain to a great extend. A water-based lubricant is highly recommendable. Regular use of vaginal moisturizers is also effective to deal with vaginal dryness.
- Vaginal care and hygiene: It is very important to keep the vagina clean. Avoid using soaps, bath oils and shower gels. They do more harm than good to the vagina. It is advisable to wash the vagina with warm to lukewarm water. Undergarments should be changed twice daily.
- More is good: Having sex at regular intervals is a healthy practice. It not only enhances and improves the blood flow, but also helps to overcome vaginal dryness.
- The Pelvic Floor Therapy: It is immensely beneficial. In this therapy, a gentle pressure is exerted in the pelvic region to relax the stiffened and tightened muscles. One can also massage the area to relax the muscles.
- Squat: It is a very effective exercise to strengthen the buttocks and hip muscles. Exercises to strengthen the pelvic floor muscles are also very helpful.
- Other therapies: One can also opt for Local Estrogen therapy and Systematic Estrogen Therapy.
Menopause should not affect your conjugal and sexual life. Visit here to know more and forget painful intercourse forever.
Related Tip: "Pain During Intercourse? Here Are The Causes"
PCOD is endocrinal,reproductive and metabolic disease.
It needs proper investigations and treatment.
Day by day Pcod incidence is increasing.
Change in lifestyle is one of the basic cause for it.
According allopathy treatment is
Weight reduction, Regularate the menses by hormonal pills, metformin tablets for insulin resistance,sometimes laperoscopic drilling for cysts etc. But it seems that sometimes it is not satisfactory and recurrence of symptoms after discontinuation of treatment.
Ayurveda is best option in such cases .
Sometimes integrated treatment (i.e.Ayurved & Allopath) also beneficial in such cases.