Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. M TyagiYour feedback matters!
My baby is of 51/2 months and still on breastfeed. Can I start with something else? and if yes, then what it can be?
I am 22 years old and I don't have proper menstrual cycle. It has been more than 3 months since I had my periods. I always have irregular or inconsistent cycle, sometimes my periods occur after 6 months. Suggest me what should I do.
Me and my wife have blood groups of an+. So please tell me that could i think for a baby. Please tell me in detail. I am waiting for your response.
I had ovarian cyst which is very small in size but my ca-125 blood test was elevated, due to this I had an surgery jan 3rd 2017 and removed my uterus and both ovaries through laparoscopy and sent samples for biopsy. But My biopsy reports are negative only. Now my question is I am still bleeding like spotting. And also itching problem especially in my genital areas. Can you please suggest me why it's happening for me?
Am 25 years old. Had two pregnancy loss. My aptt with lupus sensitive observed value-41.8.Why it happen? Is it normal? Dr. suggest me to put heparin daily after positive pregnancy.
I m 26 years old nd I have a daughter which is 2 years old. I m trying to conceive from 8 to 9 months but not successful to conceive what should I do whether I go to a gynecologist or try more month.
Hi. But get different different answer from doctors why so? Some doctors say licking ass and vagina are not good while other saying it's normal if you both enjoy then you can continue, What should I do I don't understand. Please guide me with exact and meaningful answer? Thanks.
Protect your baby by protecting your oral health. Good oral health contributes to healthy pregnancy.
8 weeks 2 day child die after abortion we are trying after 1 year but 8 month crossed no pregnancy what I do?
- The practice of drinking cold milk during this fast/ this day has its origins in science. Sharad ritu (autumn season) brings in very hot days and cool nights. During such weather, ‘pitta’ or acidity or the body heat becomes predominant in our body. Consumption of milk, rice flakes is a good remedy for ‘pitta’.
- There is also a close connection between the moon and the sharad purnima day – the moon is believed to be close to the earth on the day and it is believed that moon’s rays contain nourishing elements. People believe that as the moon is nearest to the earth on the day and as moon’s rays has several curative properties it will be helpful to human beings. So people spend the evening under moonlight.
- Chandra, the moon god, is associated with herbs and medicine in hinduism. The rays are believed to be associated with cold, phlegm, asthma, distress, insomnia, weak left eye, breasts and womb effected in astrology. The rays being cooling in nature suppress the body heat.
- The showering of bhakti raas on the sharad purnima night by krishna on gopis and radha has been the main theme for poets and philosophers and still continues to attract the fantasies of common man. The sharad purnima night is also seen as the night of love and couples come out at night to face the moon and express their love. Therefore, sharad purima becomes the night of pure unconditional love and meditation.
- Meditation for at least 5 minutes in front of the" moon amrit shower" brings peace and health to the mind and the body (the ideal timing for meditation today is 8.50 pm to 12.10 am).
I have pcos I have irregular periods I have bleeding from last 18 days. Can I use styplon by Himalaya. To stop the bleeding. Can I use eve care by Himalaya. Ashokarishtha syrup. And lohasava syrup. One ayurvedic doctor suggested me the above medicines. How can I use those medicines.
Last year I had undergone pregnancy termination at 17 weeks due to spina bifida lumbosacral spine. Ths year I again conceived my lmp 22 march 2016. I am having thyroid antibodies tpo atg 613 and tsh now drag down to 1.64 as I am in 19 weeks. Also my hemoglobin getting down now at 7 and lost 6 kg weight from 67 to 61. I did anomaly scan thankfully seems to be alright. Pls guide me precautions measure and what diet and things to follow until my delivery and that can help my baby grow healthy and fine.
The lack of libido after pregnancy is common in women. Almost every woman goes through this phase. Apart from hormonal imbalance, there could be a range of other factors, such as fatigue, distraction and psychological fear that may contribute to it. Doctors often suggest refraining from sex for six months after the baby is born. If, however, you still suffer from a lack of sexual urge, here is a checklist that could help you to reignite the old spark.
- Communicate with your partner: Talking to your husband about sex is important. Women often shy away from discussing sex with their partner only to complicate things further. Men, on the other hand, take a lack of interest in sex from their partner as a sign of their inability to satisfy. Before things go out of hand, it is important that you communicate your feelings and explain how your body is not supporting you. This will set the expectation straight.
- Visit your doctor: While a lack of interest in sex immediately after giving birth is normal; if it continues to persist for many months following the delivery, it is time to visit your doctor. A lower libido can be a sign of other physical problems as well. Some simple tests by your doctor can easily reveal any problems that you might have.
- Address fatigue: More than 70% of the women suffer from fatigue after giving birth. This is one of the major reasons of low sex drive among women. Short naps throughout the day will help you to fight fatigue and stabilise your hormones. Enough rest will inch you towards increasing your libido.
- Try some running: Brisk walking or jogging for every thirty minutes a day will make you feel better. This will ensure that your heart pumps faster and your sexual desire doesn’t wear out. It will help you to become more active and take charge of your sex life. Jogging also helps to wipe out the excess fat that you might have accumulated during the pregnancy.
- Try a supplement: There are a plethora of supplements out there in the market to enhance your libido. From creams to natural herbs, vitamin to herb creams, the options are many. Ginseng, for instance, is a proven herb that is known to increase a women’s sexual desire. Most of these supplements do not lead to any serious side effects.
- Prepare yourself mentally: It is always a good idea to prepare yourself before the act. A warm bed, a little wine, a romantic movie will direct you to transform from a young mother to a lover. Often these little preparations go a long way in increasing the sexual drive and reigniting the old spark. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
1. Useful in preventing infections during seasonal changes:
When winter sets in or monsoon starts, the weather undergoes drastic changes, bringing new bacteria, germs and living organisms into the air. Some people fall prey to infections and fevers during these months. Taking chyawanprash helps your body in fighting such fungal and bacterial infections.
2. Enhances the digestive system:
If you have a weak digestive system, taking chyawanprash regularly may help you enhance it. It helps streamline bowel movements and digestion of foods. The cinnamon and amla in this formulation have carminative properties, and they help prevent flatulence. It also helps prevent constipation, a condition affecting a major part of human population.
3. Helps fight respiratory issues:
The herbs present in this ancient formulation can help people suffering from long term and chronic respiratory ailments. It actually aids lung functioning to an extent.
4. Helps keep skin radiant and healthy:
Contrary to what many people think, applying beauty products externally on the skin is not enough to look youthful and attractive. What you take in also reflects on your skin. Chyawanprash contains a number of herbs including amla that has vitamin c in good amounts. Those herbs, when taken internally, help skin stay healthy and radiant. So, in a way, eating chyawanprash helps you thwart signs of aging to an extent. The saffron present in this elixir may aid in improving your complexion.
5. Aids in purifying blood:
People who lead a hectic life, get less sleep or gorge on junk foods frequently get excess toxins in their body. These toxins, when stored in the body, lead to the onset of several complications and ailments. They also hamper with natural blood purification process in your body. Eating chyawanprash helps in purifying the blood and eliminates those excess toxic elements from the body.
6. Enhances sexual prowess:
While this is not well known, eating chyawanprash can help boost sexual prowess and help cope with sexual problems better. For example, the herbs present in this formulation help keep menstruation cycle in shape.
7. Assist in coping with stress:
The herbs present in this ayurvedic formulation actually have a calming effect on your nervous system. So, eating it may help you cope better with stress.
8. Sharpens memory and aids brain function:
You have to keep track of so many things in your life and career. It is not uncommon for anyone to forget things at times, even at a young age. Eating chyawanprash makes your body fortified with herbs that aid in boosting brain functions and sharpening memory. Apart from adults, kids can also better focus on their studies and concentrate on various activities by eating this ayurvedic elixir.
9. Offers energy for daily chores:
Owing to workload, incessant multitasking and tension, a lot of people feel a lack of energy in doing things, including daily chores. Chyawanprash contains plenty of herbal extracts that provide your body with enough energy to sail through the daily chores without feeling fatigued or worn out.
10. Aids weight loss:
A lot of obese individuals fail to shed excess pounds because their metabolism is not at an optimal level. Eating chyawanprash helps in stimulating the metabolism and thus aids in losing weight.
11. Heart health boost:
Eating chyawanprash regularly can benefit heart health, say ayurveda experts.
12. Cholesterol regulator:
Chyawanprash intake can help lower the high levels of cholesterol in the blood. It also regulates blood pressure.
13. Helps improve nails and hair:
Eating this elixir may help improve the health of your hair and nails. The antioxidants present in chyawanprash help slow down premature hair graying and prevent brittle nails.
14. Helps combat cold and cough:
Chyawanprash has vitamin c and other ingredients that help your body stave off virus and bacteria that lead to cold and cough.
15. Urinary infections:
Taking chyawanprash is likely to benefit those suffering from urine infection and other related ailments.
Hello doctor I got my monthly periods on 25 sep n ended on 29th sep and when my husband sucking nipples that time it started leaking water from the nipples n m getting pain in right side of the breast. Pls advice me.
Hello my wife asking to suck her boobs hardly. But aftr sucking she is telling that she getting pain but she feels happy with this any problem will be there.
Addiction is the absolute dependency on a particular substance or situation. Substance addiction includes a variety of substances apart from alcohol and drugs. Examples include porn, food, chocolate, nicotine, etc. Situation addiction includes gambling, shopping and sex among others. The problem in our society with addiction is it is treated like a choice than as a major problem faced by an individual. De-addiction is the process of ridding the individual of his dependence on certain substances or activities.
- Rehabilitation psychology studies the process of de-addiction and helps addicts blend with the normal lifestyle. Rehab centers offer several forms of therapy to reduce substance usage.
- Group therapy is always the go to form of therapeutic technique to deal with cases of addiction owing to the common feeling among users that people who aren’t addicted and do not know what they’re going through. In those cases, it is rather important to have support from a group of people who are exactly where they are.
- Family therapy is also essential to make the individual know how their loved ones feel and also remind them of the unconditional support. Some rehab centers also use the horse therapy (focuses on interaction with horses which facilitates emotional and occupational development in patients) which is rather interesting to witness.
- In addition to therapy, rehab centers teach life skills and cooperation. Apart from all this, drugs are also prescribed to deal with addiction along with the weekly scheduled personal therapy sessions.
Although an unfamiliar concept in India, halfway homes are the next step after the rehab. The individuals learn different skills and ways to manage themselves outside the house while still continuing their therapy. This is done to make sure one doesn’t relapse right after the rehabilitation has been completed. Most rehabs also suggest support group meetings. Even otherwise support groups are extremely effective in the de-addiction process. ‘Alcoholics Anonymous’ and ‘Narcotics Anonymous’ are two of the most widely managed support groups around the world.
Addiction is an immense issue which has spiraled out of control in today’s times. However, it is necessary to understand it isn’t the question of the individual’s morality. The removal of labels and stigma is essential in the entire process. Support from loved ones is an extremely important step towards de-addiction, right after the acceptance that one is addicted. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychiatrist.