Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. M Tyagi
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. M TyagiYour feedback matters!
After 1 week of her menstrual she had unprotected sex and after morning she had been doing vomit continue, till now she is feeling same. What is the reasons behind this phenomenon? Is there any chances to be pregnant? please suggest me doctor. Thnk you.
My periods have been irregular from past 6 months, what could be the reason. Earlier my cycle was avg 35 days, post marriage was almost same, now this month abt 54 days done wit no periods yet. How to regularize periods.
Hi I am 22 years old girl. Me And my fiance had a unprotected sex and I have taken I pill in 10 hours of sex. My last period date was 6 November. But today is 15 Dec n I miss my period. I have checked the urine pregnancy test 2 time n both the time it was negative. But I took the test in the evening, and the 3 time I take it in the morning and the test is negative. Is there any chance of pregnancy? Why my period is late. Please help me. I am very nervous.
I am 23 years, married 9 months ago, we are trying for a baby but nothing is happening Scanning is alright, everything is alright but still not conceiving Can I get an advice on this?
I am starting the sex with my wife, so for today, so how many days I do this process and we get child. How many day I will get child.
During IUI doctor saw I had some infection in cervix and asked for pep smear. What can that be or this is dangerous also prescribed tablet.
In Ayurveda Cervical spondylosis is discussed as “GRIVA SANDHIGATA VATA”.
Cervcical spondylosis the most common disorder of the cervical spine.
Cervical spondylosis is a term used for age related wear and tear affecting the bones (vertebrae),joints and discs of the neck (cervical spine),usually occurs in men and women older than 40 and progresses with age,men usually develop it in earlier age than women.With the increase of age discs gradually breakdown and become stiffer as a result of which body reacts and develops bony growths (osteophytes) these osteophytes put pressure on the on the spinal nerve roots or spinal cord resulting in pain.
CERVICAL SPONDYLOSIS-AYURVEDIC CONCEPT
According to Ayurveda the Vata, the principle of movement is the predominant function with the skeleto-muscular system and the nervous system. Problems relating to these systems are predominantly caused by vitiated Vata. The vitiation of vata is caused by two mechanisms. One of them is obstruction to vata due to malfunctioning of kapha and pitta. The other one is increase of vata independently (the degenerative problems). The sacrum is situated in the Vata area of the body and this disease is caused by aggravated Vata and ama (toxins), which cause stiffness and reduce mobility in this area. Treatment involves detoxification and elimination of ama and also a Vata pacifying diet, lifestyle and herbal preparations.
1.Basic cause of cervical spondylosis is age related wear and tear.
2.Most of the people show age related wear and tear in the age of thirty as evidenced by x-rays but symptoms does not appear until later ages of life.
3.Drying and loss of elasticity in the spinal and cervical disks
4.Bulging and sometimes herniation of disks so that disk material protrudes from between two vertebrae
5.Stiffening of the ligaments connecting neck bones and muscles
Cervical spondylosis is caused by chronic degeneration of the cervical spine, the cushions between the neck vertebrae, and joints between the bones of the cervical spine. A previous neck injury can predispose to a person to cervical spondylosis.
The signs and symptoms of cervical spondylosis are:
- A stiff, painful neck
- Shoulder, arm or chest pain
- Tingling and pinprick sensations in the arms, hands, legs or feet
- Numbness and weakness in the arms, hands, legs or feet
- Lack of coordination
- Difficulty walking
- Abnormal reflexes
- Loss of bladder or bowel control, or urinary or bowel retention
INVESTIGATION AND DIAGNOSIS
Your symptoms and history, along with an examination, may suggest that you have cervical spondylosis. You may also have imaging tests. The workup may include:
Neck flexibility assessment.
. Cervical spondylosis limits the range of motion in your neck. To observe this effect, your doctor may have you tilt your head toward each of your shoulders and rotate your neck from side to side.
To find out if there’s pressure on your spinal nerves or spinal cord, your doctor will test your reflexes and make sure you have sensation all along your arms and legs. He or she may watch you walk to see if spinal compression is affecting your gait.
Neck or spinal X-ray.
An X-ray may show abnormalities, such as bone spurs, that indicate cervical spondylosis.
Computerized tomography (CT) scan or magnetic resonance imaging (MRI).
These tests may help your doctor determine the extent of damage to your cervical spine.
Home Remedies For Cervical Spondylitis
- Use Cow’s ghee in your food. It is a best natural “Vata” reliever and gives nourishment to the nerves and other body parts.
- 1 tablespoonful of Turmeric should be consumed once every day, after boiling it in milk for half an hour. It is a very useful herbal treatment for cervical spondylitis.
- Constipation must be avoided at all costs. Constipation may increase pain in Cervical Spondylitis.
- Herbs have divine healing powers and they have the ability to cure any disease from the root. They were gifted to us by God when he created life. So believe in God if you want to get rid of your problems!
- Ayurvedic herbs are unique natural remedies for Cervical Spondylitis. Ayurvedic principles are different in many ways from modern medicine for example - Drinking water from a copper pan after keeping it overnight is also very useful in Rheumatoid arthritis and Cervical Spondylitis.
- Consuming castor oil at night with milk or alone is a very useful herbal remedy for arthritis, especially rheumatoid arthritis and Cervical Spondylitis.
- Improve your nutrition as the first step.It plays an important role to fight diseases. When nothing works, nutrition works a lot!
- Use herbal juices like Aloe vera juice (Kumari Saar) and Amla Juice ( Amla Saar) in routine. Amla is the richest source of natural Vitamin C. Vitamin C improves the natural immunity of the body. 100 gm of Amla juice contains 30 times more vitamin C than 100 gm of oranges.
DIET AND LIFESTYLE
Diet Sour things particularly curd, are strictly prohibited. Fried things, pulses and various preparations of pulses are also contra- indicated in this condition. Bitter vegetables like bitter variety of drumstick, neem flowers, and bitter gourd are very useful. Wheat is better than rice for the patient.
- Exposure to cold , cold bath and any violent exercise of the neck muscles, including pressure, are very bad for the patients. Under the impression that this pain is being caused by some defects in the muscles, people undertake different types of neck exercises.
- While reading and writing, one should maintain a comfortable posture.
- Morning walk gives some relief to the patient, but if it is cold outside the patient should always use a woollen scarf around his neck while going out of the house.
SELF CARE TIPS
- For mild neck pain or stiffness:
- Take a long, hot shower every day
- Wear a cervical collar (which you can buy in a drugstore) during the day