Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. M.L.KalraYour feedback matters!
How to generate sperms in our body like any tips in food n all bcoz I getting a problem like after having sex so many times my wife not going tobe pregnant.
Sir I have small hole in my ear drum last 1 month by stick. When I clean my ear. Please Could someone tell me. How to heal this. What eat for superfast recovery. Is it possible for by medicine. What should be take for heal. I am feel depressed what to do about it.
Sir I ordered nose up for straight my nose because my nose is so broad .is this helpful or not plzzzz suggest me Thanks.
Peripheral vascular disease (PVD) is a circulation issue that affects the veins and blood vessels outside of the brain and heart. PVD commonly strikes the veins that supply blood to the arms, legs, and organs situated beneath the stomach. These are the veins that are located away from the heart. They are known as peripheral vessels.
In PVD, the width of the veins get limited. Narrowing is normally created by arteriosclerosis. Arteriosclerosis is a condition where plaque develops inside a vessel. It is additionally called 'solidifying of the arteries'. Plaque acts towards reducing the amount of blood and oxygen that is supplied to the arms and legs. As the plaque development advances, clumps may develop, which may further affect the vessel.
There are two main types of PVDs:
- Functional PVD: This doesn't include physical issues in the veins. It causes accidental side effects. Typically,these fits happen suddenly.
- Organic PVD: This includes changes in the vein structure. This sort of PVD causes irritation, tissue harm, and blockages.
The most well-known reasons for functional PVDs are as follows:
- Emotional stress
- Cold temperatures
- Operating Vibrating machinery
The common causes of such natural PVDs are given below:
- High circulatory strain
- High cholesterol
The symptoms include the following:
PVD can be diagnosed using interventional radiology (IR).
IRis a sub-claim of radiology that gives an image-guided diagnosis, and if required, includes treatment of the organs as well.It has developed as a first-line treatment in the administration of PVD.
IR medications are for the most part less demanding for patients than surgery, since they include no surgical cut.They are less painful and have shorter stays at the hospital. By and large, the patients are discharged on the same day the procedure is done. This mainly includes angioplasty and stenting. The procedure is as follows:
- Utilising imaging for direction, the interventional radiologist puts a catheter through the femoral artery in the crotch to the blocked vein in the legs.
- At that point, the interventional radiologist expands a balloon to open the vein that is blocked.
- Sometimes it is opened with a tiny metallic cylinder called astent.
- This is a treatment that does not require surgery; only a scratch in the skin the extent of a pencil tip.
Angioplasty and stenting have totally replaced invasive surgical methods. Early trials have proven IR to be as successful as surgery for some blood vessel and artery impairments. Earlier, extensive clinical experience demonstrated that stenting and angioplasty are favoured as first-line treatments for more procedures all through the body .
Doctors as well as patients who have been through the same, believe that IR is much better for PVD than invasive surgery, since it reduces the risk of infection.
I started menstruating in class 5 and since then I suffer from harmonic disorder. I have problem of PCOD as well.
Sir, day before yesterday I had sex with a prostitute. I used a condom also but I think it was broken. Now I am very much worried about the transmission of hiv virus. Please help me sir, I will we thankful to you ☺
I am 27 years old I feeling pain of my ankle, toe, hand finger joints and some small joints And swelling some joints. How to relief at this situation?
1. Keep fill the water contain in brass vessel. Drink it at morning time.
2. Eat four bananas with lemon juice as a salad with food.
3. Eat roasted black chickpea after dinner.
4.250gm papayas a salad in morning and evening.
5. Boiled 3-4 current in 250gm of milk. Take it at bed time.
6. Eat 50gm of cabbage with food as a salad.
7. Drink one cup juice of cauliflower at bed time.
8. Eat two apples every day.