Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
I am 43 years old male. I have piles (Fisher) since one year I used medicine it cured but recurrent. So please Give permanent solution.
. I have a lump type structure on forehead. Some one told me it's a lipoma. Can lipoma occur on forehead. If yes what is the treatment.
I am 64 year old with constipation problem for last more than 5 years. My thyroid test is ok and I take one tablet of 100mcg eltroxin daily. Also I take one tab each of covomlo and riometod500 to keep my blood pressure and sugar level in range. I am vegetarian, teetotaler and non-smoker. I also take fibre rich food in my meals daily. I have found 'Kayam" helpful in getting the bowel movement but do not want to be dependent on it for life. I have tried Softovac and it was also helpful in removing the constipation so long as I take it. What other measure or medicine you suggest for permanently curing me from constipation. I live a active life with morning and evening walk and moving during the day for the work.
I have an fore skin problem means my skin in my penis will did not get back if I will try to get back of my skin its paining and I will shake my penis sometimes can I do a sex.
I have regular pain in back of neck and at the same time I feel that my ears is getting hot and slowly slowly pain spread in to whole head and mouth and rights arms.
I am 17 year old teen I am suffering from low blood pressure what to avoid to eat and can I consume carbohydrates and vitamins.
I used to mastaburated before n my sperm become thin. So eating seeds of pumpkin and flax will help me out to make my sperm thicker and muscle too. Thank You.
I am 20 years old. My weight is 72 and my height is 5'9' I had a kidney stone and duodenal ulcer 3 months back. I have a lot of fat around my belly and back and chest area. My hands and arms are very thin. I have a lot of acne too. I want to start going to gym. How should be my diet and exercise types and skin care too. Please reply. I am taking razo-d and riboflavin.
Me and my gf are trying to do sex, she is virgin and the problem is that she shouts a lot when I try insert my penis in her vagina. Since 6 month I'm trying to do it but till now we are not able to do it so.
Vitamin A is essential for various body functions, the most important are vision, immunity, skin and hair health and correct genetic transcription. Signs of vitamin A toxicity include bone pain, brittle nails, hair loss, fatigue, dry and fissured skin and abnormal liver function. Deficiency of Vitamin A leads to night blindness.
Some interesting fatcs about vitamin A:
- Vitamin A is a fat soluble vitamin, thus requires fat for effective absorption.
- Normal level of vitamin A required for proper body functioning is about 3000 mg per day. A person could also end up eating more of Vitamin A on a regular basis, which could lead to vitamin A toxicity. If it is consumed from natural sources, it is not harmful; however, if synthetic vitamin A is consumed, it may end up as a toxin in the body.
- Every 100 g of sweet potato contains about 19200 IU of vitamin A. Sweet potato can be consumed in cooked, baked, cubed, raw or frozen form. It can be used in multiple ways and is one of the most vitamin A rich foods.
- Carrots is the most popular rich source of vitamin A. Every child knows that carrots are good for vision and eye health. Carrots can also be consumed in baked, cooked, raw or frozen form. Every 100 g of carrot contains about 17000 IU of carrot, which more than takes care of daily requirements.
- Green leafy vegetables are another rich source of vitamin A. This could be spinach, lettuce, beet greens, turnip greens, collards, kale, or other greens. Each of them contains sufficient amounts of vitamin A, and including about 100 g provides about 14000 IU of vitamin A. These can be used as salad dressings or cooked with lentils to make variety of dishes.
- The liver from any animal is the most effective nonvegetarian source of vitamin A. Consuming liver 2 to 3 times per day gives sufficient amounts vitamin A for men, women and children. Cod liver oil, which are available widely in the market are also a good source, if meat is not available.
- Dry fruits, such as apricots, which are sundried and used when there is no season for apricots, are another rich source of vitamin A. Dried peaches and prunes are also good sources for this vitamin.
- Consuming about 2 egg yolks per day provides all the required vitamin A for your body. It does contain cholesterol, but the body does need small amount of cholesterol too for various functions.
- Dairy products, such butter and cream from cow's milk which are especially fed on grass are again great sources of vitamin A.
- Small amounts of vitamin A are also present in cantaloupe melons, pumpkins, squash fruits, beetroot, bell peppers and most importantly in seasonal fruits.