Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. M. KheraYour feedback matters!
I have white charge from vagina with itching and the discharge is rubbery and lil cream colored with bad smell. When I insert my finger inside vagina very huge amount of substance comes as many times as I insert n took out.
I am having regular periods from starting onwards whn im 13 years old. Nw im 26 years still im hvng same prblm im unmarried. Im having pcod problem, thyroid level is 4.2 & haemoglobin is 14.2 consulting Dr. Sirisha fernandis hospital Hyd in month f jan 2015 she proscribed me yasmin pils for 6 months. Aftr dat too I nt get period normally. Again I visited to her she proscribed me continuously same pils fr my entire lif if you nt getting periods. I did fr 6: months more still the same problem then I stopped fr 1 month then I got periods but aftr thar same problem arisen again. I took period tab fr 5 dys dn I got my periods and the blood is only fr hardly 3 dys having not flow during night tme aftr dat frm past 2 months no periods so im started again taking same yasmin pils. So I hve to continue further same pills or suggest me sme good remedies or tablets or diet which helpful fr my continues periods and no problem getting pregnant aftr my marriage too. Hope Dr. Solves my problem.
Hi madam/sir, I have been through 2nd c section in Dec 2015. My problem is when I sleep in da night and after few hours wen I get up for bathroom, I feel like stretching myself wen I do so I could feel some muscle movements at incision. I could feel something heavy around incision. This started after 1 month. Why is it happening.
My husband is 32 years old healthy man. The physical relationship is strained and very rare but rest is all fine. He doesn't complain of any discomfort. Is it ok not to have any inclination for physical relationship. The frequency is like once in a month. Is it normal to not want to get physical for a man his age?
I am 25 years old n I had a cyst which was removed in 2008. Now I am married n planning to conceive. Any problem I can face or any suggestion for fastest n safest conceiving?
Without taking pills my girlfriend never have periods and sometimes pills also don't work. I want to know the reason why is she suffering from this kind of problem.
I am 21 year old but still I have not get regular menstrual cycle in each month it comes early many times what should I do to get the menstrual cycle on perfect date?
I had sex in the month of February, I got my period on March. However this month, I haven't got it at all (no signs at all. Is there any chance of getting pregnant?
Alzheimer's Disease is a neurological problem that is characterised by a cognitive decline and memory loss. It is a type of neurodegenerative dementia. The symptoms of Alzheimer's Disease include not being able to absorb and retain new information, lack of reasoning and judging, not being able to take on complex tasks, impaired visuospatial abilities, problems in reading, writing and speech, among many others. If a person has at least two of these symptoms in a debilitating manner, then the diagnosis can be made in favour of Alzheimer's Disease. The main causes of Alzheimer's are shrinkage of the brain size and death of the brain cells. The immune system is also said to trigger this neurodegenerative disease.
Let us find out what medical science has found so far:
- Connections: Many a times, in Alzheimer's disease, the memory and behaviour of the person changes because the brain is unable to make proper neural connections which can lead to memory loss of how a person behaved and the elements that formed the basis of the patient's cognition. Apparently, the immune system behaves in the same way within the brain and blocks the connection. This happens because there is constant communication between the brain and immune system along neurological lines, which is where the disease first emanates.
- Inflammation: The brain is prone to inflammation or swelling that is not the normal kind. This inflammation happens as a result of the activation of the infection fighting neurotransmitters and the chemical changes that happen in the brain when an infection strikes. The inflammation usually happens in the plaques or clumps which the brain tries to protect. These clumps are made up of a protein called Amyloid. The immune system is responsible for creating this inflammation in the brain of the patient.
- Pattern Recognition Receptors: Many of these receptors work in different manners and cooperate with each other to create a response in the brain. These PRRs can be found in the brain plaques, and they develop the signs of danger which further fuels the inflammation in the brain as a matter of protection.
- Activation of Cells Linked with the Immune System: When the PRRs begin to respond, it basically activates the immune system and the cells of the same. This is the basic reaction that causes the changes in brain which then leads to the attachment of the protein to the tissue that is diseased, in which case Alzheimer's Disease starts. The inflammation that we had spoken about earlier basically happens in the nervous tissue.
It is important to recognise and act on the initial signs of Alzheimer's Disease before it progresses beyond one's control. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Neurosurgeon.
Can any one help with with my question that I am going to have sex today with my partner and at exact 20 her periods will start so having sex just before 5 days of her periods and I am going to have sex with condom is it safe?
I am 25 years old unmarried girl, I have PCOD Problem, Because of that Lot of unwanted hair on my face ,acne problem also, my weight increased 7 kg with in one year, my doctor suggest to take metsmall, finast tablet, its a right medicine? And it will cause any side affect to my fertility? Please reply.
Does doing itching in vagina makes it loose as lips of vagina get swelled when I do itching but itching occurs vary rarely as I am not virgin when I do itching vagina shakes it goes ups and down does it makes it loose please tell me clearly.
Actually my periods are irregular from past 4 year now a days when I missed my period time, my weight increase and my body looks so fat I don't know why this is happening. My mother is suffering from thyroid but she is so thin.
During pregnancy a woman’s body undergoes constant changes. The entire body tries to accommodate place for the growing uterus as hormones levels drastically fluctuate and ligaments stretched. Pelvic pain and the ensuing discomfort around this time is a common phenomenon experienced by most women.
Though the pain may be harmless, at times it may also lead to serious repercussions. Therefore the identification of the causes that lead to pelvic pain during pregnancy is crucial. Some of them are:
- Accommodation pain: In the initial stages of pregnancy, women may experience cramps which are akin to the pain that precedes menstruation. However, in the case of pregnant women, the pain leads to no bleeding, but in all probability, is caused due to the expansion of the uterus.
- Round ligament pain: Amidst the host of changes that the body goes through, the ligament that goes from the uterus to the groin also undergoes a change; it expands. This is responsible for the pain in the sides especially when women are walking or getting up from a chair.
- Baby’s weight: As the weight of the fetus begins to increase it exerts a pressure on the nerves that move from the vagina to the legs. This causes a dull pain in the pelvic region which increases considerably with walking and riding a car. This is most commonly felt by women who are in their third trimester.
- Urinary Tract Infection: According to reports, most women suffer from urinary tract infection or UTI during pregnancy. This results in uncontrolled, often times, bloody urination and a pain in the abdomen. This is a major cause of concern as, if untreated, it infects the kidneys which in turn increases the risk of an early labour.
- Miscarriage: In the first trimester, a pain in the abdomen may be an indication of a miscarriage. In such a situation, the pain is followed by bleeding and cramps.
- Early labour: During pregnancy, an intermittent pain in the pelvic area and a back ache can also be suggestive of an early labour. If the contractions continue for over two hours after taking the necessary precautions like urinating and taking rest, it may be a sign of an early labor.