Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. M. KheraYour feedback matters!
I am 29 years old. Am suffering from adinomyosis. What to do? is it safe undergoing histactamy at this age?
Wants to go for check up for my wife before getting pregnant so any health related issue can be identified in earlier stage. Please suggest if any treatment or specific checkup is required.
I am 24 year old female. I have pcos. I am 5 to 6 weeks pregnant. I am getting burning like sensation while having sex with my husband. We didn't had sex since 15 days but today when we had sex I am getting burning like sensation in my vagina.Please tell.
I had sex wit my partner n while having sex she got her periods. Will she b pregnant? While intercourse she got.
Is sticky mucus is sign of pregnant mine hormonal profile test is normal, my scanning report also normal as well as my fallopian tubes are healthy my husband semen analysis is also normal on this month 12th I went through scanning doctor told that in right ovary egg is size of 2.8×2.3 as well as endometrium thickness is 11.5 is any chance is there to conceive.
Hello sir, I am 24 years old and my body is very thin, I have tried to eat to be fat but my body doesn't become fat. And another problem is during sex there is very much white liquid coming, so please tell me that is there any problems, and please give me guidance what should I do? THANKS.
Im 18 year old my boyfriend is also 18 year old if we want abortion where should we go and how many hours will abortion take if its before 10 weeks i.e through pills?
5 Things to Keep in Mind if you Have Had Unprotected Sex
If you are not planning to get pregnant, some kind of contraceptive precaution should always be taken before or during sex. But, sometimes real life situations do happen in emergency when one is either not ready / forgotten/ignorant or lazy to use these precautions. The resultant anxiety starts taking a toll on you from the next morning after. Here are a few things that every sensible woman should keep in mind:
1) Unwanted pregnancy: Please keep a track of your last period date i.e. the day you started to bleed in the last month and calculate a projected date when your periods will start in this month. One can roughly divide a 28 day cycle in 4 quarters. Then calculate in which quarter the unprotected sex happened. If it happened in the first and the last quarter, then your chances to conceive are extremely rare but theoretically a pregnancy can result from even a single sexual contact at any time of the period.
2) Emergency contraception: If a pregnancy is a total no-no, you must consult a doctor to give you emergency contraception. This tablet needs to be taken as early as possible and within 72 hours of unprotected contact. The sooner it is taken the better are the results but its effectiveness is not 100% and failures resulting in pregnancy happen many a times. So do not rely on emergency pills except in real emergencies.
There is another way to protect your-self which is considered more effective by doctors. Intrauterine devices (Copper-T or multiload)can be inserted in your uterus up-to 5 days after an unprotected intercourse and removed as soon as your periods come. You could keep it for longer if you wish to use it as your regular contraceptive. This is more effective in avoiding pregnancy as compared to the pill and you could discuss this option with your gynaecologist.
3) Sexually transmitted infections: If it has been a one night stand or you are not very sure of your partner's sexuality, you must visit your gynaecologist to get yourself tested. Usually sexually transmitted infections cause pain in your lower tummy, foul smelling or itchy vaginal discharge, difficulty in urination and painful sex. If you think you have developed a STD (sexually transmitted disease), treatment should be taken quickly to avoid permanent damage.
4) Urinary infections: Difficulty in passing urine/ burning sensation and passing it drop by drop could be a sign of urinary infection which happens commonly in sensitive women after oral or vaginal sex. If you have any problems like this a simple urine routine test should be done to detect infections and treatment taken soon to avoid bad effect on your kidney.
5) Delay in Periods: Sometimes after unprotected intercourse, the periods are delayed. This can happen due to many reasons. The commonest reason is a delay associated with the use of emergency pills(I-Pill/unwanted 72 etc. available in Indian markets)) of up to one week. Stress, hormonal imbalance and failure of emergency pills causing a pregnancy are others. Whatever be the reason, one should not take a chance and at least do a home pregnancy test once every three days till periods resume. If the home test shows a positive pregnancy, you should contact your gynaecologist for further help.
My brother's wife age is 24 and they are just married. Now he is having problem in sex as he says her wife vagina in soo tight that if he even insert his finger she shout n cries with pain. Then how can he insert his pennis as it is soo tight. Please help him out of this solution. He has tried for 4-5 times but could not do sex. Help him out?
M female 19 and my menstrual cycle comes within in 24 dayz with severe pain. What should be done in this case?
Hello Dr. I am 27 years old 9th month pregnant lady, I have high BP problem ,my AFI is 13, my baby's weight is 2.25 kg ,is there possibility of normal delivery .reply.
My wife is 5 weeks pregnant and just found out he has thyroid levels more than 100 TSH. She took her first 100 mg Thyronorm medication starting today with empty stomach. Will there be a problem for the baby. We took an appointment. She took her first 100 mg Thyronorm medication starting today with empty stomach. Will there be a problem for the baby. We took an apppointment with Endocrinologist today evening. Will there be any complications with baby's physical or mental growth. Can thyroid values be sustained to normal by regular medication and can we expect a healthy baby? Please guide us. Regards.
I am 24 years old recently got married 6 month back we didn't want child so I have taken around 6 to 7 i-pill in 6 months now we are planning to have a baby will this tablet create any problem in my pregnancy I have missed my period this month when I had a pregnancy test it was negative will it be any problem in me to get pregnant.
Garlic is used as a home remedy for most of the ailments in this world. Since it is a wonder home remedy, it treats nightfall too. Garlic will help you to get rid of the problem because it has a special ingredient in it.Allicin which is present in garlic helps in raising the blood flow to a man’s penis. If you chew raw garlic for few days, your nightfall problem will go away on its own. You can also saw the garlic cloves but make sure you drink a glass of water right after that.