Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. M. KheraYour feedback matters!
My sister's period is too late this time. Last period date was 18th June n in July didn't come, it didn't happened any time earlier, its first time. N now so much pimples are coming on her body, could you suggest the medicines.
Kindly suggest me something to increase fertility. Gyneacs has been consulted, they said only cervix is little bit contracted. I want to conceive.
It's a myth that since a child's milk teeth are bound to fall off, they don't require any special care or dental treatment. Several researches and studies have proved that any decay or damage to a child's milk teeth leads to problems that affect the permanent teeth as well. Also, a mother's improper dental hygiene during pregnancy proves to be harmful for the developing baby. Here are some useful tips if you're planning a baby or if you already are a proud mother of one!
- Your dental health also contributes to your overall health. Just like you pay regular visits to your Gynaecologist during pregnancy, make sure you also find yourself a friendly, neighbourhood dentist to take care of yours and your child's teeth.
- The hormonal upsurge during pregnancy casts its effects on your gum health too. This leads to increased inflammation and plaque build-up in your oral cavity resulting in gazillions of bacteria in your mouth. What goes in your mouth, goes inside your body too. All these bacteria are transferred through the blood stream to your baby resulting in the following ill effects:
- Preterm babies with low birth weight
- Increased risk of premature delivery
- Gum bleeding
- Do not defer your dental treatment. Most dental treatments can be safely done during the second trimester. Any emergency dental problem can be taken care of after obtaining a consent from your gynaecologist.
- First visit, first tooth. The first milk tooh appears at 6 months of age and that's when you need to schedule your baby's first appointment with the dentist. Keep your kid's gum pads clean by wiping them with a clean wet gauze pad or wash cloth after every feeding. Start brushing your child's teeth with a kid-sized toothbrush when milk teeth begin to erupt. Don't let your child sleep with sweetened milk bottle or pacifier in the mouth.
- Be a role model. Overcome your own apprehensions related to dentistry and inspire your children to take care of their oral health. Good dental habits need to be taught at an early age. Monitor your kid's toothbrushing till 8-9 years of age. Teach them the importance of regular dental visits.
Follow these useful tips and pass on a healthy legacy to your child. A mother always wants to give the best of everything to her children and what's better than a healthy smile.
1. नियमित चिकित्सक चेकअप प्राप्त करें |
नियमित जांच से यह पता चलता है शरीर की वृद्धि और विकास उतना ही हो रहा है जितना होना चाहिए |
2. संतुलित भोजन रोजाना खाएं |
बहुत सारे फल और सब्जियां खाएं वे आपको विटामिन और खनिज प्रदान करते हैं जो आपके शरीर को मजबूत और स्वस्थ बने रहने में मदद करता है |
3. पर्याप्त नींद लो |
हर रात 10-12 घंटे नींद आपके शरीर और मन को बनाए रखने और स्वस्थ रहने में मदद करता है |
4. बढ़ते शरीर के लिए शारीरिक गतिविधि बहुत महत्वपूर्ण है।
I am having this white discharge problem since a long time it has been years and have taken medicines for it as well but still found no positive result instead now my bones are getting weaker I keep on feeling pain in my joints usually in my knees and back pain. What should I do to heal this problem properly I am fed up of this I have to keep on changing my undergarments through out the day as the white discharge (leucorreoah) is so constant.
Hi doctor. My ques is can daily masturbation leads to hymen breakage? I have nevr done any physical cntct with anyone bt did masturbation with finger alot many times. I am going to be married by next week little worried if I hv lost my virginity. My 2nd ques is. If hymen breaks by masturbation are there chances of again bleeding during first sexual activity. I have heard that it bleeds when enters enters vagina for first bt never noticed any kind of bleeding in my sense during masturbating. So will there b any bleeding during my first sexual contact with my husband? thanks fr your concern.
Now iam unable to do urine test and and also unable to consult a doctor or go to a clinic to do test how can I confirm my pregnancy positive or negative and how I avoid or what I can do in home for miscarriage?
Respected sir/ma'am, I am 40 year old women actually yesterday by mistake I had consumed peanuts which where manufactured in October 2015 and on d packet it was written best before 1 month from manufacture. Its taste was not rancid nor it smelt bad BUT STILL ON THE SPOT ATE CARDAMOM IS IT HARMFUL. I HAD ATE BY MISTAKE .Please reply as soon as possible Thank you!
Hello doctor I have a girlfriend who always want to suck my penis foreskins and balls for a fewer minutes. Is sucking my penis by girl is safe for my sex life or not. Because don't leave my penis sucking until I ejaculates in her mouth. Sometime she cut on my penis with teeth in sucking of my smooth penis. How can I leave her from sucking if blowjob is dangerous. Please suggest me is blowjob is safe for my smooth penis or eggs or not? what cause if she suck moretime my penis untill I ejaculate in her mouth. Also suggest me drinking thick semen of my smooth penis by my girlfriend is dangerous for both or not because she always drink my approx 3 times ejaculated semen very fastly and always want more. Is it safe to drinking semens of 3 times ejaculation by her or not? reply to these 4 questions.
She is suffering from nausea vomiting conditions from 4-5 months. Sudden painful backaches. Pain during micturition. ! 1 month ago she was diagnosed for gallstones. And urinary tract infection. She was treated for uti . Day before yesterday suddenly she got backache and pain in vagina. And in her reports she was diagnosed with 90-100hpf Pus cells in urine. Again a uti was reported . Now she is treated with iv. ondansetron . And tazobactam.
I have been trying to conceive but I don't usually know when I ovulate, and my circle always last 40 days. Please help me.
I am 26 I have had aborted three times last time in June, but I have a doubt as may first two pregnancy was aborted by miscarriage so should I take medical checkup.
Me and my fiance had intercourse and we have completed 72 hours from the time we had intercourse and now at 96 hours we planned to stop birth Control and I make her to have unwanted 72 is this works after 72 hours are is there any other pill to avoid birth control.
My wife has stopped her mensuration for last month. Bt when she check she is not pregnant. The result is negative. My question is that during pregnant after how many month of pregnancy does mensuration start and it is possible that 4 month pregnant women have negative result when she checks by pregnancy test kid?
My wife is nine weeks pregnant and is taking 125 mg of eltroxin 6 days a week and 150 mg 1 day. Sir is still there any chances of miscarriage and if are what we have to do?
I do not want baby and also I do not want to use of family planning things what is the best way for safe sex.
Coming clear and white fluid from nipples i have my period 12 days back on feb12 and i am 24 years am i pregnant?
They contain antiviral and antibacterial agents that keep you disease free. Adding the following cruciferous vegetables to your daily plate is like taking an anticancer pill: arugula, beet greens, bok choy, broccoli, Brussels sprouts, cabbage, cauliflower, collards, horseradish, kale, kohlrabi, mustard greens, radishes, red cabbage, turnip greens, or watercress.
Searching for ssohm on internet will help