Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. M K BiswasYour feedback matters!
Hello I'm 22, years old. When I walk and do hard work then my heartbeats missing. But this happen once or two in a week. Many time I feel pain in left arm and shoulder and right hand also. Echo cardiograph, stress test, holter, lipid profile are normal. So what can I do?
I am 26. I have noticed that my hands sweat and they always have a film on them. It has really affected my social life and limits my relationship with my girlfriend — she understands, but I really would like to hold her hand! I do not sweat on my body anywhere else but my palms. Why does it do that when it didn't before?
As you know now temperature is increasing day by day and it cause harm to our skin. So I want to know solution for it.
My father is bed ridden for past 20 days. His lower limb has no strength at all. Upper limb gain strength. He was suffering from urine infection. Body got swollen (hand, leg, face.). Urea and creatinine was high. He is diabetic also. What to do to diagnose?
I have more feelings to do masturbation. How can I control doing it? How can I stop watching sexual videos?
. I am a 25yr old male and have problem of red skin allergy on all body from 2 year. What should I do?
I am 24 female and 1 month pregnant. I have been going through a lot of problems and the recent one is frequent urination. What to do.
Hello sir , I want brain tonic for increase a brainpower. And also reduces a stresses on head nd body, please suggest me good homotopy medicine.
My uncle getting regular hiccups every thing is normal small ulcer in stomach. What needs to be done now. And what is your advice.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
Homeopathy has proven to be very successful in treating many digestive problems. However, certain warning signs should not be ignored. A timely medical diagnosis and opinion is important if the following occurs:
2. Sudden and severe abdominal pain
3. Abnormal loss of weight
4. Abnormality in normal bowel habits including constipation or persistent looseness
Some digestive problems and their remedies are discussed below:
- Heartburn: This is a burning sensation that results from acid from the stomach, being squirted into the food pipe. An elevating sensation is felt from the chest to the end of the throat. Consumption of some common food and drinks like caffeine, acidic juices, alcohol, chocolate or carbonated beverages can increase the secretion of acid in the stomach. Over dosage of medicines like aspirin and ibuprofen can also cause heartburn. Remedy: Calcarea carbonica is widely used for relieving chronic cases of heartburn that occur mostly in people who experience cramps in the stomach and intense heartburns. Lycopodium brings relief in cases where regurgitation and heartburn occurs after small snacks.
- Bloating: This is caused due to the presence of excess gas in the colon, small intestines or the stomach. It results from high stress levels, poor diets and daily need for medications. Remedy: Carbo vegetabilis (made from vegetable charcoal) is renowned for its capability to absorb toxins and along with Lycopodium, is recommended for digestive problems resulting from excess gas.
- Dyspepsia: This is an uncomfortable feeling or pain, which occurs in the upper abdominal regions which is caused due to improper consumption of food and is commonly referred to as indigestion. If the condition is prolonged, a doctor must be visited. Remedy: Anacardium is a remedy that is useful for people who experience frequent and periodic bouts of upper abdominal pain.The remedy Argentum nitricum is suggested for people who experience Dyspepsia along with nausea. This is a pain in the upper abdominal region along with retching of mucus. Another remedy for this condition is Nux Vomica. This is suggestedfor people who are usually restless.
Treating flatulence and dyspepsia that is experienced by people after consumption of starchy and fatty foods requires Natrum carbonicum. These people cannot consume milk and often have a number of food allergies. Phosphorus is recommended for people who vomit along with their dyspepsia even though they usually crave short term solutions, like cold drinks.
Im doing exercise everyday at evening I ate after doing work out sometime I sleep also Is there any health problem. Can any one suggest me time management for the workout food sleep drinking water etccc.
Special care and strategic treatment are necessary for a woman with epilepsy with respect to control of epileptic seizures the effects of sex hormones on the seizures, short and long term effects of Anti-Epileptic Drugs during pregnancy as well as on the quality of life.