Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. M K BaulYour feedback matters!
Hi sir I am 25years old sir my pennis is very small size sleeping time automatic release sperm month 1 or 2 time sir pls help as.
Since last two days I am passing soft blood clots while urinating. It is not happening every time but once or twice in a day. I have only one kidney and my cretanine is around 1.4.
For the last one month I have light to medium pain in my left elbow area and left knee. X ray showed no hair line fracture, etc. My iron level is low, So I am eating Livogen tab everyday. Vitamin D was also low. Ate D rise once for the last 5 weeks. Pain is more when I am folding the left hand or stretching it. Pain in left knee when I am squatting. Please suggest some deciding for permanent solution. Also ate dolo rapid for 10 days. Also tried tend care tabs. Thanks.
Sir I am suffering from viral fever I also checkup with doc but I do not feeling cool and relax so what will bo to us.
Since yesterday morning I am having pain in my testicle on left side only. The pain is stretching upto my abdomen on left side only. Due to pain I am unable to rest properly. Please help and as such no hard work is done nor any heavy weight is taken.
Nowadays all the vegetable n fruits are being adulterated and ultimately we have to face the effect. How to reduce the consumption of these toxins.
I want to ask you I masturbate thrice in a week. After masturbating I feel tired and I m very weak and thin please tell me abt masturbation its benefits and dangers how can I stop this and be healthy and fit.
What can I do if I get my eyes too red during the months of December and January. Due to this I get more sneezing and cold. I suffered a lot by this. Please give me your suggestions.
I are suffering from cyst problem in my back and upper side of neck. how its solve it and I am diabetes patient.
I had cough few days ago. Now I have recovered from it but I still have dry cough sputum. What should I do?
Lupus is an autoimmune disease, which is chronic i.e. lasts for years or more than at least six weeks and may affect any part or organ of the body. The immune system fights off viruses, bacteria and germs by producing proteins known as antibodies. Autoimmune means that due to some defect, your immune system is unable to differentiate between the healthy tissues in your body and foreign invader that harms your body; thus creating antibodies that destroy the healthy tissues. This causes inflammation and damage to various parts of the bodies, leaving the sufferer in excruciating pain.
- Fatigue: Most of the people suffering from Lupus experience weariness and fatigue. People usually take afternoon naps to remedy this. However, this may lead to insomnia. Talk to a doctor to successfully cure this symptom.
- Unexplained Fever: If you suffer from recurrent fever that hovers around 99 to 101 degrees Fahrenheit, visit the doctor as soon as possible since this is a sign of infection or inflammation.
- Hair Loss: One of the most prominent symptoms of Lupus is hair loss or thinning of hair. You may find your hair looking brittle, thin and ragged, including the hair on your eyebrows, eyelashes and other parts of the body.
- Lesions or Skin Rash: Another prominent symptom is the butterfly rash that covers both the cheeks and the bridge of the nose and appears right before a flare up. This rash may occur all of a sudden or when exposed to the sunlight. Lupus also causes lesions and discoloration on various parts of the body due to exposure to sunlight or artificial light.
- Pulmonary Issues: Lupus causes pleuritic chest pain due to painful inflammation in the lungs as well as the areas surrounding it such as diaphragm and lung blood vessels. This affects the patient's breathing process. Moreover, Lupus is also known to decrease the size of the lung also called the "Vanishing Lung Syndrome" that is identified by shortness of breath and chronic chest pain.
- Kidney Inflammation: Most individuals suffering from Lupus tend to develop nephritis that is inflammation in the kidneys. It is imperative to visit the doctor if you have symptoms of Nephritis as it may cause end-stage renal disease (ESRD) if untreated.
Is hash and weed harmful for our body. And how much is it harmful. I need a described answer Thank you.
I am have high fiver from last 2 week. And I havechestpain and also cough. I am unable eat properly. Please understand my my health condition and give me some advice.
I am having constant headache for past few months and occasional chest pains. Sometimes my heart rate is really high and I get bruises easily (even if someone holds my hand) bit these bruises turns purple and doesn't heals easily. Sometime my right side of face loses sensation and it feels as if someone is piercing needles in that section .
The news of cancer will always hit you hard and you must begin to steel yourself for the battle ahead. It is immensely important to maintain a healthy diet throughout the phase. There is a certain power in fresh produce that bring about optimal health. Here, we will discuss the magic vegetable, broccoli and its several benefits to help fight cancer.
Broccoli is known to have the power to bust cancer. But how is it so? Part of the cruciferous vegetable family, broccoli contains sulforaphane, which helps boost the secretion of enzymes that help to protect cells from harmful cancer causing chemicals. It is one of the most powerful anti carcinogens that can be found in food. Broccoli has a powerful type of this sulforaphane that gives its exceptional cancer fighting abilities. It is also helps to cut down the cancer causing elements in the air around you, thus helping to prevent the risk of throat cancer.
But what is important is that we should try to prevent cancer rather than fighting it later. A good diet of the right nutrients can do the trick. There have been thousands of studies as to the importance of cruciferous vegetables to fight cancer, broccoli being one of the most vital. It has been known to significantly reduce the risk of cancer and is like a natural dose of chemotherapy and hence a 'superfood'. This sort of natural chemoprevention is a natural and cheap way out of the expensive chemotherapy usually used.
Broccoli also contains indole compounds that are plant chemicals that change the metabolism of estrogen and hence decreasing the risk of breast cancer. It has been seen that those who eat more portions of broccoli in a week, are known to be less prone to prostate cancer. If you can eat only half a cup of broccoli a day, you can protect yourself from colon, lung, stomach, and rectum cancer.
More and more scientific trials are being conducted so as to ascertain how exactly and to what extent broccoli is useful in not only preventing cancer, but also curing it. Rest assured, be sure to add some broccoli to your diet from today!