Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. M K BaulYour feedback matters!
My mother's feet gets bigger and bigger I think she has vascular veins problem what are other symptoms and tell about its treatment.
Whenever I stay ina AC room for a long time, after getting out from the room headache starts and continues for a long time, sometimes for the rest of the day.
Respected dr. I am suffering from pearle panile puple on my glans penis since 3 year. I want to know which remedy or home treatment should I use. Due to this my confedense is decreasing. I want to know is it std. I never go for sex. I have habbit of musterbation. My age 19 year.
Please let me know if there is any way by which penis size can be increased and it carries no side effects.
I am 28 years old unmarried boy use to masturbate a lot almost 8 times in a week, now i'm suffering from erectile dysfunction, please tell me the medicine or remedy for this.
I am 19 old male I have problem with my stomach with very serious gas and hardening of stool and repeated latrine 3-4 Times in a day and also stomach pain when going to the bathroom I have done endoscopy and sonography but reports are normal consult me disease name and treatment.
My metabolism is too fast and it burns fat very early. And I feel fatigue. How to decrease metabolism.
Hi I am a 26 year female married and I have got a kid. Day before yesterday me and my husband had unprotected sex. As a precaution before 12 hours I have taken I pill tablet. My menstruation cycle is 28 days and starting date of last cycle was 15th May 16. I have 2 questions. 1. As ovulation date is near and I have taken I pill tablet is it OK that I shall not get pregnant? 2. Can we have unprotected sex till my next menstruation cycle?
I am a 32 yeras old female. My mom was suffering from some fibrosis when I was a kid. The same was cured but she has been suffering from oral health issues for decades. I am also suffering from sm problem in my gums for a decade now. When I wake up in the morning, I spit blood. That has been given out from my gums. Rest of the day, I face no problems from the gums. For this I hv consulted a couple of doctors also. But the solution is scaling only. And use of hexidine mouth wash. Any permanent solution to this?
There is itching sensation at different parts of my body. I have approached many doctors, but I did not get the exact remedy till now. It is not a big problem but it is irritating me.
I am suffering with PCOS, when I was 20 I detect with PCOS. PCOS destroyed my daily life. Is there any other potion for PCOS then Harmon's?
I am suffering from fatty liver please suggest me a diet plan and how can I cure it My scanning report is hepatomegaly with infiltration of fatty liver No fecal lesion.
A blocked nose is not only annoying, but extremely discomforting. Several reasons can be held responsible for it and common cold is certainly not the only one. Some other reasons include:
Therefore, the remedial measures for blocked nose vary, depending on the cause that led to it. Some of the ways by which you can redress this problem are:
- Use a humidifier: Sinusitis is often held responsible for a clogged nose, a condition that is almost always accompanied by severe pain. In such a situation, placing a humidifier in a room proves to be extremely beneficial. This machine treats blocked nose by converting the water to moisture. This fills up the room and significantly increases the humidity of the room. Therefore, when you breathe, the humid air soothes the inflamed blood vessels in the nose and helps you to breathe properly.
- Take a hot shower: When you find it difficult to breathe, a quick hot shower can go a long way in curing the discomfort. The logic that operates is the steam generated from the hot shower thins the mucus and also considerably reduces the inflammation in the nose, allowing you to breathe normally.
- Drink lots of water: Though the suggestion may seem incredible, drinking water actually helps in unblocking that blocked nose. When you drink a lot of water, the mucus in the nostrils is thinned, at the same time it pushes back the accumulated fluids, thereby curbing the condition of blocked nose.
- Using a saline spray: This is one of the most ancient and trusted ways of treating blocked nose. By administering a saline or a nasal spray, the moisture in your nostrils increases and radically diminishes the inflammation.
- Use warm compresses: Using a warm compress has been the most reliable form of medication in times of high temperature and also at times of blocked nose. The compress that was dipped in hot water, when placed on the nose and forehead helps to unblock the nasal passages. The soothing effect of the warm compresses reduces the inflammation and facilitates the process of breathing. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.