Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. M D SinhaYour feedback matters!
I met in an accident before few years & in accident my right leg is broken now I am feeling so much pain on my stretches. Please give me the suitable advice to me.
I have a lot of pain in my back since last 2 or 3 years I have tried a lot of medicines as well as injections but it did not worked. Give me some suggestions.
I have knee pain which I have experience often. I do not do heavy exercises. Only for daily commute I walk. Please help?
I am 48 year (M), I smoke 30 cigreats and 6-7 time consume alcohol. My weight is 84 kegs. Some time I feel pain in joints. Should I change my life style. There is no sugar and blood pressure problem till now.
Sir, what is the perfect treatment for knee pain. That problem scandalizing me from 6 month. In beginning it was a normal negligible pain. But now it is increased and disturbing me all time. Please help and suggest me for treatment.
My mother is 35 and my mother have pain in back side of middle bone so plese give me some medicine name so she health good.
Hello Doctors! I'm a male of 35 year age. My job profile is to work on computer for at least 10hrs a day. Now for past few days I am feeling numbness in ring & little finger of my right hand. When I getup in morning all my fingers pain of both hands. I can't sit on floor for more than 20 mins. As lower back pain, knee pain. Please help me.
I am 35 year old man I have an rta since 2004 have a brikal plakses injuries the have fit by plate & screw. I have lost my right hand power how to recover my power the operation done by Dr. R. R kanujiya at indo horisama institute of hand spine and microsurgery at patna.
Hello doctor I am 34 years old man I have swelling in right hand last three days what should I do? Please tell me.
I am having a knee pain from last 1 week. It usually pains when I workout. Like when I extend my knee after flexion a sound comes as if 2 bones are getting rubbed due to friction. What is the cause. I have felt similar situation before also but x-ray revealed there is no abnormality. Is it just becoz of exercise or some problem?
Due to calcium deficiency I have been prescribed Shelcal 250 twice a day. This also gives me relief from my heel pains. Somebody recommended Intacal - D. Will it be beneficial for me or should I take it after consulting a doctor?
I am writing this letter on behalf of my 19 year old Son. All India Institute of Medical Sceience, New Delhi had carried out Muscle Biopsy on 24.03.2005 and found the following: ?Muscle Biopsy shows features of Muscular Dystrophy? (Beckers). For the above disease, is there any kind of treatments are available as on date. Your reply in this regard will be highly appreciated. Tks N Rgds. Raghu
A fracture separates a single solid object into two or more pieces due to pressure. In medical terms, a fracture refers to a broken bone due to some kind of external trauma. A crack in the bone, on the other hand, it does not cause a clean break in the bone, there is only a separation or discontinuity in the bone material.
A crack in the bone caused due to repeated stress is often called as 'hairline fracture'. Here are the basic differences between a crack and a fracture in the bone and how to treat them:
- A crack or hairline fracture is rarely caused by a single injury. It is usually the result of bone fatigue, which may be caused due to repeated, concentrated stress over a long period of time and thus, it is also called as 'stress fracture'. Other bone fractures are almost always the result of sudden and severe force on the bones.
- The skeletal system constantly remodels itself. The cells, known as 'osteoblasts' absorb calcium and secrete bone connective tissue. If a particular site is exposed to recurrent bouts of force (which are individually not impactful enough to cause a crack), over time the osteoblasts in that region malfunction and the crack appears. Muscular exhaustion can also cause cracks in the bone. Fractures are caused due to sudden external single force trauma to the bone. Nutritional problems like deficiencies of Calcium, Phosphorus, vitamin D and excessive smoking decrease the bone mineral density and increase the chance of both cracks and fractures.
- Symptoms of a crack are swelling, tenderness and sharp pain in the injured region and the symptoms worsen over time. A fracture has similar symptoms and might also exhibit an external physical distortion and makes it impossible to move that part of the body that where the bone is broken.
- An MRI is often suggested for detecting the crack or crack-prone areas because an X-ray can only detect the crack after it widens somewhat or the bone starts paining because the rays cannot pass through the tiny gap in bone material. A fracture is easily detectable by an X-ray because the rays pass right through the break.
- Complete rest for six to eight weeks is the most effective way of healing a crack. Using a walking boot in case of cracks in the leg bones in also helpful. Healing fractures require extensive medical intervention. Surgical techniques like bone grafting and the insertion of metal plates are used to reposition the broken bone.