Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Lokeshchand GuptaYour feedback matters!
My heart is weak that I cannot see anyone having pain in our family and I am start taking tension how to make my heart strong.
I an high bp patient. Since 10 month my bp is in under control. Can I drink beer or wine. If yes then how much quantity I can take in it?
My blood pressure rises in supine position and becomes normal in standing position. What can be the reason for this?
Mere mom ka bp low aur sugar level low aur blood mein hemoglobin ka matra kaam hai. Please give solutions ke eh sab ko keise thik kiya jaye.
Hi. I am 35 years old. My cholesterol is little high. What are the home technique to level down the level. What should I do for that. Please suggest some medication herbal one.
Hi My wedding has done last month my wife face low blood pressure problem last month. Her age only 21 year old. Her weight is 66 kg. Please give solution thanking you yours
My father is 92 years old. His diagnostics reports show tlc count 3800, rdw-cv 14.7 lymphocytes 48. Ldl cholestrol 130.22 and hdl60.38. Otherwise ok. Do he needs some medicines ?
Sir allopthy medicine ke sath wine pee sakta hu. Mujhe low blood pressure ki sikayat hai. My bp 90 to 60.
I have been getting eruptions on my forearm, chest and inner thighs. When consulted with doctors I was diagnosed with Tinea cruris. When I consume sebifin tablet and apply the ointment it vanishes. But after a short while it reoccurs and spreads viciously. I have also don't a fungal skin scraping test and the results were negative. I feel there is more to this than just a superficial skin problem. Look forward to suggestions or recommendations of any medicine.
Hello Doctor, I am 25 years guy 1-2 years back there were cholesterol balls (lipoma) on my body hands with small size one of them increased its size is surgery a compulsory or can be reduced using medicine.
Below my eyes white patches have developed ahich are not there in our family members. Doctor has informed me that these are due to colastrol. I got it teste and found that the cholesterol level is 260. Please suggest remedy. Thank you in anticipation.
I am 24 year old. Whenever I take spicy food, little bit not too much spicy still I am suffered from acidity and also a burning sensation? I have done all test like whole abdomen ultrasound or liver function test, but all reports are normal so what should I do? Please help me.
I am having a sudden pain in my chest and then in back at the same point where chest pain occurring and then my teeth starts paining too high pain what to do.
Lifestyle is one of the best defences against heart disease. All you need to do to maintain good heart health is to just make simple but significant changes to your lifestyle. By doing so, you end up minimising the risk factors associated with heart disease such as coronary artery disease.
The lifestyle changes that you must make for a healthy heart are:
1. Be physically active - Research by Harvard University shows that watching television for 2 hours a day can increase your chances of developing heart disease by 15%. But if you exercise or indulge in some kind of physical activity for about 30 minutes every day, you can significantly improve the health of your heart as any kind of physical activity improves your blood circulation as well as blood pressure.
2. Maintain a healthy body weight - Having a low body weight or a high one can also put you at risk of getting heart disease. For a good heart health, you need to protect it from fatigue and damage. By keeping your weight at an optimum level, your blood circulation, as well as body fluids, end up working efficiently, protecting your heart from unnecessary strain.
3. Have a balanced diet - Foods that are low in calories but high in fibre and nutrients are what your heart needs to stay healthy. A very common cause of heart disease is the consumption of high cholesterol foods like processed meats, desserts, etc. Including seafood like tuna or salmon, whole grains, fruits and vegetables, and lean proteins such as chicken and fish to your diet can reduce your risk of developing heart disease.
4. Manage stress - Stress is another factor that causes you to have poor heart health. To prevent the damaging effect that stress can have on your heart, exercising is what you should do. This is because when you exercise, you release endorphins (brain chemicals that trigger a feel-good feeling in your body), which help in improving your physical and mental makeup. Additionally, exercising has also been found to reduce your chances of dying from a heart attack.
5. Quit smoking - Research reveals that smoking raises your chance of getting heart disease by about 2-4 times. It causes plaque (fatty deposits) to accumulate and harden in your arteries, making your heart to exert itself harder than normal. By kicking the habit, you reduce the strain that is caused to your lungs, thereby to your heart. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cardiologist.