Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Lipy GuptaYour feedback matters!
There is bit swelling in face from last 1 year. Means its swelling in cheeks. And face looks bigger than normal.
How to get a better glowing skin? I always see myself up in the mirror and I feel that my skin both facial and arms are not completely hydrated, though I drink a lot of water and also I have started to see that my beards are turning red slowly slowly.
I am a female, and I haveterrible hairloss. I stay in a hostel so what would you suggest me to do if I have to control it.
Sir my pennies over skin is not coming down if I try I get pain and the red colour one is very sensitive please give me an advise what to do? please give me an permanent solution sir.
Grey hairs r growing in my beard at the age of 27. Is their any solution to it. Why is grey hair growing in beard as well as hairs. Kindly please explain why is this happening in early age?
I am using Calcium with vitamin D tablet 500mg, Vitamin E capsules 200mg, since last 6 months for treatment of my osteopenia. Pl advice that for which purpose Vitamin E is necessary to use. Due to regular use of these Medicines I am suffering with heavy Constipation daily. I am taking daily at bedtime cremaffin/Lactulose syrup 30 ml/ Isabgol husk 5 gm/Tirfals churn 10 gm but no relief in my constipation. My stool is dry & hard & after applying much strain it comes out. I am taking fibre diet, fruits & drinks 4 lt water daily. I am vegetarian & of 67 years age. I am also using diabetes2 medicines glimepiride 1mg od, Metformin SR 500 mg BD, & Ecosprin150 mg od, Atorvastatin 10 mg hs, Ramipril 2.5 mg, for CAD & standing, & Urimax D 0.4 mg for B P H. My prostate gland size/vol is 44.16 ml. My blood sugar, blood pressure, lipid profile & calcium labs reports are normal. whether I can stop to take Calcium & vitamin E, Atorvastatin, Ramipril Medicines from today now in view to remove my heavy Constipation & back side whole skin dryness & itching condition. Thank you.
Suffering from dark circles under your eyes? Here are effective therapies that can do wonders!
Are dark circles under the eyes caused due to stress, or is the stress about dark circles worrying you and making them further darker?! On a serious note though, there are definite cosmetic therapies that can help you get rid of the dark circles under your eyes. Dark circles can be caused by issues ranging from thin skin in the lower eyelids to poor circulation to pigment variations, and therefore the reason should be identified properly so that the treatment can be done accordingly.
For some people, poor blood flow to the eyes can be the reason for dark circles too.
- These people would benefit from using double pillows so that blood does not build up under the eyes. In the morning, a cold compress (a towel soaked in cold water) can be applied to narrow the blood vessels and reduce flow.
- Alternately, eye creams with caffeine can be used to narrow the blood vessels.
- Creams with Arnica which have anti-inflammatory properties are also beneficial in reducing the under-eye darkness.
- Creams with green tea or grape seed oil improve capillary wall thickness and thereby promote smoother flow of blood.
- Diet can be modified to include flavonol-rich chocolates and omega 3 fatty acid rich foods like walnuts and salmons.
A good under-eye moisturizing cream with glycerin, sodium hyaluronate, vitamin E, vitamin K can be used. These help in constricting veins and capillaries and also improve skin hydration. A yellow or gold-based concealer that reflects light should be used followed by translucent face powder. There are also minor surgical procedures offered to reduce the effect of dark circles. Read on to know more.
- Laser and/or skin resurfacing: Laser can be used to trigger the superficial layers to produce more collagen and improve overall skin quality.
- Use of dermal fillers: Hyaluronic acid can be injected into the skin under the eye bags. Where the skin is very thin, this will make the dark circles less visible, and the effect can last up to 2 years.
- Grafting fat particles: The fat can be grafted from another part of the body and injected under the eyelid. This again would reduce the effect of dark circles.
- Cheek lift: If you are having dark circles in addition to eye puffiness and deep nasolabial folds, a cheek lift is a good option. This will produce a more permanent solution to your dark circles.
- Blepharoplasty: The next invasive method is the eyelid surgery, or blepharoplasty. The skin of the upper and lower eyelids and the skin around the eye are treated to reduce the effect of dark circles in this procedure.
While dark circles are definitely an issue, there are ways to manage this effectively. A word of caution though, all these can be undertaken only after you engage in a detailed discussion with your dermatologist.