Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Lipy GuptaYour feedback matters!
I have some pimple and black darkness in my face please tell what am I doing for his face am in a big problem and I want to this.
Hi, I am 19 years old boy. My hair have been falling from last month. I want to stop this phenomenon. Please tell me some suggestions and also tell me some caution.
My mother is having an itch all over hands, forearms and lower half of face. Along with pigmentation in dot like fashion. What could it be. What could be done for immediate relief. Thank you.
I had used a lot of makeup in summer, due to which I had developed cosmetic acne, I had pimples on my cheek and chin ,its been 2 months they are fading really slowly, also,my pores on cheeks are also opened due to makeup ,pleases suggest me good remedy.
I am 24 years old and I have acne problem from last 6 years, its not curing till today. Lots of acne coming in face in big sizes. What should I do?
Whats d reason for hairfall. How can a teenager control it. No shampoos are curing. There must be some solutions.
Hi sir I am 25 years old male and have a pigmentation problem to the face. I faced this problem nearly from 4 years but still not solved even consulted 2 doctors at image hospital, hyd. I used tenovate-m cream chang the face clear with in 5days once stop that cream again return my face black and when vacation was changed this causes more affect my face and changed to black face with in 2 to 3 days. Sir kindly tell me perminent solution.
Please suggest me some kojic acid based creams for improving my complexion which I can use life time or some other cream for lifetime. As I stop using creams my skin becomes darker. I want to gain the confidence back so please suggest a good and safe cream for regular and long time use.
Why I am getting acne plzz give advice to cure acne I am getting acne frequently plzz advice me what to not eat or what to not do to avoid acne.
Acne is a skin condition in which there is excess production of oil from the sebaceous glands leading to the blockage of hair follicles. It is the most common problem of adolescents, therefore, it is known as yauvanpidika in ayurveda; yauvan means adolescence and pidika means pustules or papules.
Mix equal quantities of saffron, turmeric, margosa (neem), red sandalwood, basil, and fuller's earth with buttermilk or milk and make a paste of it. Apply twice a day.
Make a powdered mixture of coriander seeds, fennel, basil, turmeric, and indian gooseberry (amla; amalaki) in equal parts. Take teaspoon of this powder 15 minutes before lunch and dinner.
Take 1 teaspoon of powdered indian gooseberry fruit (amla; amalaki) in morning and evening with water.
Diet and lifestyle:
Avoid spicy, oily, bitter, and sour foods.
Eat fresh, unprocessed food.
Increase the use of herbs that have cooling effects on the body like fennel, coriander seeds, indian gooseberry (amla; amalaki), and aloe vera.
Increase intake of water to about 8-10 glasses per day, and take coconut water.
Wash your face frequently with mild herbal soaps.
Cleanse your face with lemon peels.
Consult doctor for any queries
My hairline is less. I had taken allopathic treatment for hair fall bcoz of too much dandruff. Wht shud I do for hair line.
Homeopathic treatment of urticaria
In my practice, I have been hugely successful in helping patients get rid of this irritating problem. Most of the patients had been getting these urticarial eruptions for months on end and had been using anti allergic medicines for a long time but with only temporary relief.
All of the patients were cured in a short period of couple of months of regular homeopathic treatment. Once the hives were cured, there was no recurrence even after all homeopathic remedies were stopped. To top this, you have the added assurance that these natural medicines for urticaria are completely safe and do not have any side effects at all. Also, these medicines are not habit forming and once cured, you will not need to take any medicine at all.
I am suffering from hair fall and am a working and I can not put oil on daily basis so this is the reason my hair has become rough please suggest what has to be done. You can mail me or message me the solution.
Monsoon is a season that brings respite from the sweltering heat and ushers in joy. But at the same time the season also brings along diseases and a threat to the skin and hair. However, all it requires is a little effort from your part to keep your skin glowing and healthy. Some of these are:
- Wash your face daily: The pores of your skin tend to get clogged with dirt and pollutants during monsoon causing the outbreak of pimples and rashes. Therefore, it is imperative to wash your face two to three times a day to avert these eruptions. You can also use a toner in case you have dry skin to keep the pores clean.
- Use moisturizer: Though using a moisturizer is almost always associated with winter, it is equally important to use it during monsoon especially during the nights. Night is the time when the skin tries to repair itself on its own, therefore applying moisturizer helps in averting the wrinkles and maintains the glow of the skin.
- Exfoliation of the skin: Monsoon is the time when your skin requires the most pampering, therefore, an exfoliation at least once in every week will help you to keep the dead cells away, consequently helping you to keep your skin glowing and soft.
- Apply sunscreen: Similar to a moisturizer, a sunscreen is a product whose benefits are strictly associated with summer. But that is not rather should not be the case. During monsoon, even though the rays of the sun may not seem harsh, it can as well damage your skin; therefore applying a sunscreen should be something you must not miss.
- Eat green vegetables: Your skin reflects not only the benefits of the cosmetic products that you apply on it, but also what you eat. Eating oily and junk products show their mark on the skin sooner than later, therefore the trick is to stay away from them and indulge in green vegetables. Your skin will inevitably show the benefits soon.
- Eat fruits: The benefits of eating green vegetables and fruits go hand in hand. Rich in antioxidants, fruits help in maintaining the luster of your skin.
- Drink lots of water: Water has plenty of advantages and it takes care of the skin, health as well as hair. Drinking plenty of water during monsoon takes care of the skin and keeps the glow.
Related Tip: "Advantages of Skinboosters"