Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified IVF Specialists in India. You will find IVF Specialists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find IVF Specialists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Leena YadavYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Is it possible to treat endometriosis completely with the help of homeopathic medicine? I hv 6 mm endometrioma in my left ovary n m unable to conceive. Married 2 years ago.
I am try for my first baby from last 3-4 months. Then we consult Dr. She did all blood test n sperm test. All test r normal. Now she given me 2 tables 1) folvite n 2) meprate I searched in Google about meprate. Its for delay the periods or what. Is it right table which I m taking? Plz Just tell me about this table properly.
I am a thyroid patient and i am also dealing with pcos and irregular cycle please recommend me what to do as I am getting difficult to conceive.
I m 31 yr old women trying to conceive pregnancy. My periods cycle is 34 sometime 36 days. In this month before 14 days done IUI. After that some pain feel in my left side and today those pain is more feel. My periods date is near. So I am confused. this pain is for pregnancy symptoms or periods symptoms.
My tsh level is 8.86. And I am anxious to conceive, doctor suggested me to have eltroxin of 50 mcg a day. My doubt is will my tsh level go down quickly if I use 100 mcg a day? so that I can conceive faster? please suggest me.
Helo gud aftrnun Sir mam I wana knw ee r trying to conceive a baby n we had sex on fertile days as per ovulation kit. Should we do sex later also like in days just before period date or we should avoid sex before dat. Also when do symptoms starts before period date if it has been conceived.
Hi docs. Am a married girl of 25 yrs age. I had unprotected intercourse with my hubby for last 3 days. I have my last period on 5th of october. I had only two days of periods. May I know my evolution date. And as I had ejaculation inside me may I know is there any chance of conceiving? as am egar to have a baby. Thank you.
Hi my self tasleem I am married on 9 jan 2016 n I didn't conceive yet I concerted to doctor also she gave me 3 months tablets she gave me just two tablets name come 50 n folic acid continuously I have taken this for 3 month but no result again she told me to take more 3 month totally for 6 months but I have taken for 4 months my menses date was regular before now it is not constant some time 21 or 27 now I am not taking that tablets from 1 or 2 mouths please say me wht should I do please help me.
For a married couple, having a child is the next step to completing the family picture. However, for various reasons, some attributed to the male and some to the female, this picture remains incomplete.
Talking to a doctor is one of the best starting points. There could be deep-rooted causes for this issue, and homeopathy aims in treating the root cause and not just infertility. A good homeopath will ask you numerous questions to find out associated symptoms, family history, etc., and then arrive at a remedy that would work best for you. This is a highly customised therapy and so self-medication based on a friend or family member’s recommendation is best avoided.
Infertility in females is often caused by the following reasons:
- Irregular menstruation
- Hormonal imbalance
- Advancing age
- Emotional stress
- Excessive smoking
- Alcohol consumption
- Sexually transmitted diseases (Chlamydia, gonorrhoea)
- Structural abnormalities in the pelvic area including fibroids, pelvic adhesions, blocked fallopian tubes, etc.
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID)
- Thyroid disorders
With more and more women coming out in the open to discuss, researchers have started working towards identifying the problem and working towards the treatment. The success rate of homeopathy in treating infertility is also on the rise. As with any medical condition, homeopathy treats not just the problem or symptom at hand, but the person holistically. Read on to know some of the common homeopathic remedies, but make sure you have a detailed discussion with doctor to identify what would work best for you. Self-medication is best avoided.
- In women with reduced sexual drive, Agnus and Sepia are widely used. The vaginal is extremely dry which could be painful during sex. There is also a bearing down sensation of the uterus in these women.
- In women with reduced menstruation, Pulsatilla and Sepia are widely used. The periods are never on the expected date, and when they occur, the flow is quite scanty and suppressed. Pulsatilla is also used when ovarian cysts are present. Sepia is useful in women that are prone to miscarriages.
- In women with excessive menstruation, Calcarea and Aletris are widely used. The periods happen before time, is too long with profuse bleeding. This excessive bleeding also causes anaemia, weakness, and fatigue. These women might also have frequent abortions.
- In women who have experienced a miscarriage in their third month earlier, with uterine and ovarian inflammation, Sabina is used.
- In women who are not able to retain sperms, Natrum carb is useful. There could be an offensive smelling vaginal discharge which is also very irritating and itching.
These are just some of the common remedies, but there are more, and each patient would require different therapy based on associated symptoms.