Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Leena SreedharYour feedback matters!
How to use apsara tablet for women for pregnancy protection if I used 8 or 9 or any other day of period and after the taking tablet doing sex then it will help in pregnancy protection or not.
My wife have 3 month old baby, after baby birth she has 1st periods after some time as normal but on 2nd time on date of periods she has no periods today its almost 22 days the she has no periods from her period date, I checked 3 times with pregnancy test kit but it always shows negative report that she is not pregnant, I want to know that is she pregnant pls. Reply in detail as soon as possible. Or any other method that I can know that is she pregnant or not without go anywhere.
Hi my daughter is 21 week pregnant. Before 4 years she hd a open surgery of fibroids so I want to know that is there any chance for normal delivery?
I have baby three month's before hand I got ceasaern now I had continues back pain and abdominal pain. Is there any problem.
Hi ,i am suffering Irregular Periods from last 1 1/2 year. Can sugest me the ayurvedic solution for the same. Age of 32.
I am 6 month pregnant and having a bad backache every night and also problem Of white discharge since a week. Please advice me.
Hi, I am 29 years old female (Married). I have problems with my menstruation cycle. It usually comes after evry 60 days. I am suffering from thyroid as ell (Hypo). I am planning for baby now. Please suggest will I get issues in same?
I am 18 years old girl last month I got twice time periods and now again after 18 days I got periods this is 1st time. Why its happening.
Period k 11th day me lower abdomen pain ovulation ka symtrom Hain? Only Lowe abdomen pain not increase sex drive, not increase body temperature Ye Kya ovulation ho rha Hain, is time pregnancy k like perfect time?
I am 19 weeks pregnant. I have white discharge. Use fujivag cl. Not know Wt type of infection. Yeast, fungle, .How to know? And white discharge is still continue. This is my second pregnancy. First I had twins pregnancy. Pretem delivery at 25 week because of water break ING. This time I want to care. Wt I should do for white discharge? Please ans me.
My new born 23 days boy child unable to feed properly from breasts and have to give Lactogen 1 advised by the doctors when discharged from hospital now I have to know how many times in a day I can give that though mother is trying to breast feed frequently and whats the quantity of L1 should I gave to him so that his stomach get full.
The vaginal or the vulvar area is a well-lubricated area which serves various functions. Vaginal dryness can be not just an embarrassing issue, but an overall health issue. One of the main reasons for decreased sex drive in women is vaginal dryness. Though a woman of any age can have vaginal dryness, it is common for the following groups, menopause, after childbirth, during lactation, and in women on hormone replacement therapy. The hormone levels play a major role in the vaginal dryness, and so these conditions lead to increased dryness. It can also lead to vaginal itching and burning. It may also lead to bleeding in severe cases. There is a host of associated complaints like mood swings, irritability, depression, hot flushes, and reduced libido in these women. Homeopathy offers to help get rid of not just the dryness but these associated symptoms as well.
The most commonly used, three homoeopathic remedies for treating vaginal dryness are Sepia, Lycopodium, Platina, Argentum Nitricum, and Natrum Mur. Each of these should be used based on accompanying symptoms, and self-medication is not advised. The doctor will have a long discussion with you to identify the associated symptoms and then draw up a customised treatment plan. However, the indications for each of the ingredients are listed below. Given the sensitive nature of the topic, it is also advisable to include the partner in these discussions as they can cooperate and help in managing the mood swings and in working out alternatives to the impaired sexual life.
- Sepia: One of the most widely used compound to treat vaginal dryness, it yields great results when it is associated
- Painful sex and bleeding following intercourse
- Associated with menopause and therefore mood swings and hot flushes
- A bearing down sensation where the woman feels the uterus is going to slip down into the vagina
- Genitals are tender to the touch
- These women have an aversion to sex
- Lycopodium: This is another commonly used ingredient, and indicated in women who have vulvar dryness is associated with vaginal burning sensation
- Platina: The vaginal dryness is accompanied by genital hypersensitivity, increased sexual urge, and itching. It is also useful in cases of both dyspareunia and vaginismus (involuntary contractions of the vagina).
- Argentum Nitricum: This is most suitable when there is painful sex followed by bleeding.
- Natrum Mur: This is useful when there is itching and soreness in the vaginal area associated with an acrid discharge.
- Bellis perennis: This is useful when there is a bruised sensation in the vagina, which leads to interruption of intercourse.
As noted above, these are some common ingredients but should not be used without consultation with a doctor. Involving the partner is also useful in getting improved results.
I had my first sex yesterday at inserting time it was upto half only and at night I. Got blood at wash time. But not periods I want to know why blood came?
I am 25 year old guy I had gud sex life but from when my gf when to home for preparing for exam m not having sex and not getting any erectile energy from past 1 month there is no blood feeling in my penis vessels, I mean I try to mastrubate my self but it not getting tight, like dis never happened before n now m worried. Please help me.
- Pelvic inflammatory disease (PID) is an infection and inflammation of a woman's pelvic organs including the uterus (womb), Fallopian tubes (tubes), ovaries, and cervix.
- PID is very common and is estimated to affect around 1 million women every year in the US.
- Pelvic inflammatory disease usually develops as the result of spread of a sexually-transmitted disease (STD).
- Most cases of pelvic inflammatory disease are caused by gonorrhea and/or Chlamydia, although several different types of bacteria can be responsible.
- Young, sexually active women with multiple sex partners are at greatest risk for pelvic inflammatory disease. Douching and a history of PID are other risk factors.
- Pelvic inflammatory disease many not produce any symptoms or signs (referred to as being asymptomatic). In other cases it can cause
- The treatment of pelvic inflammatory disease involves antibiotics directed against the organisms responsible for the disease.
- Complications of untreated pelvic inflammatory disease can include scarring of the pelvic organs and infertility.
- Pelvic inflammatory disease can be life-threatening in severe cases.