Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Laxmi MahimYour feedback matters!
- You will be more than satisfied with your sex life if you start practicing yoga.
- Yoga will heighten your senses. Do Surya-Namesake daily to enhance your overall body.
- Yoga helps in breathing, which in turn helps you to get less exhausted while having sex.
- Yoga increase your energy level and over all fitness level which in turn enhances your sexual life.
- Improves sexual stamina.
- It will help you to harness you sexual power and direct it in the right way.
- Yoga will also help you to enhance your libido.
- There are special asanas for enhancing your sexuality in yoga like the lotus position, Halasana, Sirsana, etc.
- Yoga cures all kinds of sexual problems.Yoga helps in incorporating new sexual positions in the bedroom.
- Yoga also helps in improving sexual organs and increasing sex drive.
My son who is 3 months old has a reflux immediately after a feed every time. Is this a matter of concern?
Hy. I am 25 years old. I hd sexed manh times before marriage. In coming nov I am going to get married. So I need to knw is there ilanything like. artificial vagina. Which could bleed out at time of sex during first night. Or another remedies. Pls giv me suggestion also for tightening my vagina. Thnku.
Hello, friends, a very good morning to you. My name is Dr Vishwas Madhav Thakur. I am basically an M.B.B.S. graduate and a post graduate in occupational health, medical- legal systems, hospital management as well as H.R. management. I have been working with various corporates as their head or a chief medical officer and I am now a freelancer since 2012 and cater my services to corporates and do my private clinical practice at various locations including sector-49, Gurgaon. My address is already mentioned in the profile. I am available on lybrate for text, audio and video consultation for anyone who is in need.
Today I am actually talking about a very common thing that we find that is lifestyle disorders. Now, this lifestyle disorder is not someone is having some disease. It is just a disorder in the sense that you get some minor ailments or complaints for which you are bothered, your efficiency becomes disturbed and you feel that you need some kind of medical help. Now, this ranges from insomnia to blood pressure to depression, various body aches, cervical pain, back aches, intractable headache. So these are the symptoms for which people normally don’t go to a right doctor. They may consume some over-the-counter- medication and most of the time these medications damage the kidney or liver. They suffer from gastrointestinal issues like gastritis and ulcer. So finally they become patient and then at that time it may be late to normalize their routine and come back to healthy living.
So, if you get some lifestyle related issues of coping up with your time schedule or work schedule it is better to talk to a doctor, who can counsel you, who can offer you time and give solution through multiple approaches.
I request all of you to consult timely if at all you suffer from whatever lifestyle disorder you have and normalize if you give sufficient time of 4-6 months and a dedication to this.
Thank you, my dear. I wish you all the best and a healthy life ahead.
Hi, I am 6 weeks pregnant. I am doubted that whether can I take head bath frequently or it is restricted. How many times in a week I can take head bath. Please suggest me.
I am 17 years old. I started with my periods at the age of 12. But even after this much time there has not been much growth in my bust size. Why is the growth not proper? Will it grow or increase in size?
I had missed my period when I went to Dr. is come to know I am suffering from bilateral polycystic ovaries I am using medicine name neera Kya mey ya bimari sey hamesha k liya chitkara mil sakta hey Can I get pregnant? please doct help me I am too worried.
In april didnt got my periods. Please help it ws suppose to due 24 th of april bt today its like 15days up. My periods are irregular nd neither got my periods nor got any positive lines on tool test till today. M heavy with stomach pain. Please help.
I had a baby for 11 months. The problem is when my baby reached 06 months and my wife starts menses after delivery and now my baby is 11 months not starts menses yet. I am confused .kya waja hai sirf ek baar menses ayai wo bi 8 month kai baad aur abi bacha 11 month ka hai abi tak menses nahi ayai. 11 month mai 1 baar ayai. please tell me whats the reason and why.
I am 22 years old female and I have hysteria. Can I recover from it without using medicine. Now I am using some medicines can I stop using them.
I am a newly married n I am not having my periods on time I conducted pregnancy test but it was negative.
I am 24 year girl and have an unprotected sex on 21th the first day of my period .I take ipill on 21th and my regular period was last to 28th but on 30th again have unprotected sex with my partner. I take ipill on 30th but no bleeding. I'm worried is I'm pregnant plzz help me mam.
A breast examination is a way of detecting early changes that may find lumps of other growth in the breast. This is a manual form of examination that may be carried out by the doctor or even by the patient. This kind of examination helps in detecting the onset of breast cancer and helps in successful treatment of the same. It is an essential screening strategy that all women must go through. Let us cast a glance on the various details regarding this examination, and also how frequently it must be conducted.
- Age: Women who have reached the age of 18 are said to have matured physically and sexually. They should perform this examination once they have reached the said age in order to detect any anomalies in the way the physical changes occur in the breast tissue.
- Procedure: One should begin by looking at one's reflection in the mirror to find any rashes or dimpling in the breasts. The shape, size and colour of the breasts and nipples must also be studied so as to check for any anomalies. Inverted nipples, redness and soreness must also be reported to the doctor. Once you are done checking the visuals, you can raise your arms and look for any changes. Then, you will need to lie down and feel your breasts by using a circular motion. The finger pads must be used in order to check for any lumps. One must start from the centre and move the breasts sideways. Any wet and slippery feeling must be reported to the doctor immediately.
- Pressure: During the breast examination, you must use light pressure for the skin and tissue that lie beneath the breasts, while medium to moderate pressure should be used for the middle portion of the breasts. One must use a firm hand to check the tissue that lies at the back of the breasts, near the rib cage.
- Frequency: One must get into the habit of conducting a breast examination at least once a fortnight or once a month, without fail. You can also go to the gynaecologist for an examination in case you are not confident of conducting it on your own with proper movements and accuracy. You may also journalise your breast examination findings.
- Menstrual Cycles: When you are going through your menstrual cycle or period, it is important to remember that your breasts can become tender just before or after the start of the cycle. So, do not panic if you think you have found a lump or any other growth at this time. It is best to check again after a week and then visit the doctor about checking the same. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
I am 12 weeks pregnant. I check my blood reports about my TSH and T3 & T4. My TSH is 0.09 value. Please advise it is on or not. Give me brief answers.
My pregnancy three months 12.2.17 ko complete ho jayenge but 2 din se muje vomiting ek din m 10 baar ho rahi m kuch kha bhi nhi paa rahi or bahut weakness feel kar rahi ho suggest me what to do.
Hi I had a smooth & all wid my Gf 1 month before, my Penis just touch her vagina, but we don't done sex, I didn't injected in her But she doesn't had a periods till the date. If she pregnant.? Please help me bcoz we are not in relationship now.
Being able to manage your time efficiently either at work or school is crucial to getting work done on time. Chances are, you’ve come across a time management article at least once in the past. Throughout your day, your time is constantly being taken up by something. You can tentatively split your time between three aspects: thoughts, conversations and actions. Regardless of what line of work you are in, these three things will take up most of your time. Distractions can also come in the form of any of these three. It is not practical to think you can get rid of these distractions, but you can decide how much time you give to each one. In order to successfully manage your time, here are a few things you can try:
1. Create a daily plan:
Before you start your day, make a list of all the things you wish to accomplish throughout the day. Create a precise plan for what you want to do and when you want to do it. Set time limits to each task and stick to it. When you say you want to give a certain task 30 minutes, give it only 30 minutes and move on to the next. Sticking to timings will help you complete more items on your plan.
2. Know the deadlines:
Mark when your work is due in your calendar and create your schedule accordingly. For example, if you know your project is due at the beginning of next week, don’t wait till the day before to finish it. Start doing it the day you receive it. Finish of a little part of the project each day. This way you won’t have to worry about it being incomplete and you can work on other things in the day too.
3. Learn to say No:
Learn to say no when you already have too much on your plate. It’s okay to tell people that you simply do not have the time to do it, rather than saying okay and not getting it done. It is also important to say no to distractions. If you feel it is taking time away from your work, defer it to a later time. Complete what you need to for the time being and look at the distraction another time.
When creating a task list make sure you prioritize too. Put tasks in order of when they have to be done and how much of a priority it is. Make sure you leave yourself enough time to go over your work and make any changes if necessary.
5. Remember it is impossible to get everything done:
It is important to remember that it is not always possible to finish everything on your task list. Sometimes you may finish 6 out of 10 and other times you may finish all 10. Do not get discouraged when you are not able to finish everything. Simply make sure the more urgent tasks are done and try to find time to finish the rest the next day.