Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Laxmi Mahim
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Laxmi MahimYour feedback matters!
Apne wife ke saath sex bina condom ke aids ki bimari hote hain ya nahi Please my answer full details.
Hi My prolactin level is 60. I am have taken 6 tablets of cabergoline once in a week. This time also I have missed my period. I am married and trying to conceive. Is High prolactin level can really be treatable and can I conceive. please suggest.
Kya girl and boy k nude hoker close ane per Agr boy ka sperm girl ki vagina me touch ho jaye to kya pregnant hone k chance h Kya kewal touch se hi pregnant ho jaye h without sex.
Pregnancy loss could be devastating. Not only does it affect a woman mentally, but it also often takes a huge toll on her confidence. Post miscarriage trauma is a common phenomenon in this case. The range of emotion a woman might go through include denial, guilt, anger, depression, envy and yearning. Although the process of grieving takes a lot of time, the first step towards post miscarriage trauma is to accept the inevitable and move on.
Here is a list of tips that will greatly help a woman to cope up with the loss:
- Take time: While listening to friends and family seems to be the best course of action around this time, your loved ones need not get priorities at this time. If you believe that clearing your baby’s belongings is causing pain to you, take the time to prepare yourself. Clear away the stuff only when you are emotionally ready to do so.
- Create memories: While a lot of people suggest to completely get rid of all the memories that are attached to the baby, it may not be a great thing to do. Studies have shown that creating a memory about your loss helps to heal faster. So go ahead and take a picture with your baby, plant a tree, take a footprint or christen the baby. Good memories attached to your baby will not haunt you about the loss.
- Take care: Do not neglect your personal health and well-being. Eat well, take enough rest, quit smoking and drinking and seek pleasure in your loved one's company. The more you embrace life, better are your chances to get back to the grooves. Following an old hobby or working out one hour per day goes a long way in the process of healing.
- Get your partner’s help: Being open about your emotions is a good thing to do. Express your feelings about the baby to your partner. The process of coping up can be entirely different from each other. What matters is to let each other’s feelings known. Your partner’s broad shoulder is your best bet to come out of your loss.
- Set the expectations right: Women often get cranky and irritated after a miscarriage. Speak to your loved ones and let them know about your feelings. This will help you to get your loved ones support you and let you heal quickly from your loss.
- Support group: It is very comforting to share your feelings with people who have already experienced the kind of loss you have faced. Sharing in person can reduce your pain a great deal. A spiritual healer or a professional psychiatrist can also play a crucial role in your recovery.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Recently I had protected sex with my girlfriend nd I had cummed but still continued for sometime. And now her periods are delayed. Is it possible that she might have conceived? We had sex with woman on top position.
I’m Dr. Vijay Arora. I’m a surgeon at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi. I had the department of general and laparoscopic surgery at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital.
I’m very happy to be talking to you today and the topic that I have selected to give this small descriptive talk is surgical diseases. You will understand that there are many types of diseases that a person may suffer from. Some of these diseases may require surgery for its treatment and cure. Very often I find people who have a problem. They do not understand what exactly the required treatment is. All problems start probably with the same symptoms. Maybe pain, now if you have pain in your tummy and the diagnosis which is formed after an investigation is that you have a stone in the gallbladder or you have acute appendicitis or you have an ulcer and you are told that these things will require surgery. Majority of the patients at that time ask “is surgery necessary? Can it be cured with medication? Can I buy some time? Can I be relieved of my pain now? Yes! All these things can be done. Sometimes it is emergency and surgery is to be done urgently. Sometimes the acute problem can be controlled. You can have a pain, you can get a painkiller and then you know you have a stone in your gallbladder and you are told you have surgery done. There are many patients who say “I know I have a stone in the gallbladder but I have never had pain. Should I have surgery done?” as long as you understand that at the first sign of symptoms pain or any other symptom related to that disease you will come. Why it is that patients do not want surgery? Because of the fear that surgery can have complications and also many people feel why should I have surgery now? It will come back again. Some things do reoccur but some things do not. And my talk this evening to you is when you are told that it is surgical disease and you require surgery for care you can plan your surgery and that planned surgery will have better results than emergency surgery. So do not land up in a situation where you have to have emergency surgery. A person who comes with pain I diagnosed appendicitis I say that okay you have the surgery done there are 2 possibilities, one the patient becomes alright with medications, never has pain again and then he says,” oh! The surgeon wants to operate because he wants to make money” but on the other hand the person whose appendicitis ruptures and then it becomes peritonitis the whole abdomen is distended and he lands up with a bigger surgery and he is told you were told you have appendicitis do not ignore it. Either of these two patients may be the category you belong to. My suggestion is do not ignore surgical treatment when your problem requires it. And you can have another opinion, you can have two people come to the same diagnosis but unfortunately today patients’ do not come to the surgeons for second opinion. They go to some other specialists who may or may try to cure you with medications.
So my suggestion to you is when it is a surgical disease get cured by surgery. Do not ignore the option of surgical treatment. Thank you!