Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Lata Rathi
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Lata RathiYour feedback matters!
I am 17 years old, have frequent night fall from last 5 days daily, what should I do now, I am loosing my energy, I have severe back pain too. Please suggest me what to do.
Exercising regularly has many benefits for the body and many times these benefits can be life changing. It has been proved that doing exercise sets the foundations for a happy sex life as well. While exercising the brain releases endorphins the sex hormone. These hormones not only spice up the sex but also help in digestion, lower the heart rate, blood pressure and cortisol and ease the body.
Here is how exercising routinely can improve the relationship in bed and make a huge difference:
1. Blood circulation: Blood flow and the exciting sensation is very important prior to and during sex. When a person exercises regularly then there is an increase in the blood circulation and thus the blood is pumped to all parts of the body. In women who exercise, the circulation increases the fluids of the vagina which in turn helps in a quicker lubrication when in the act.
2. Release of endorphins: Having a clear mindset while having sex is very important. This is more important for women as they tend to over-ride things, thus working best when they have a clear mind and are able to concentrate only on the sexual act. When orgasm is achieved then endorphins are released which is basically a mood elevating chemical. It makes a person feel good and gives relaxed feeling of the mind and body along with euphoria. Endorphins are usually released during exercise, sports and sex. Along with the endorphins putting stress at bay and lifting the mood it also give a clear mind for the sexual activity.
3. Longer and stronger orgasms: On average orgasm in men and women lasts for 10 and 20 seconds, respectively. With exercise one can easily extent this time, pleasure and strength of the orgasm. On contraction of the pelvic floor muscles an orgasm is achieved. When these muscles are kept strong then a longer orgasm is achieved. Sacrum is the area which supports the pelvis and spine; when it is exercised with glutes then it helps in strengthening the muscles. Also, kegels, squats, and pelvic thrusts are some of the exercises which can be done.
4. Increases self confidence: A sexiest trait is that someone can show is that they feel good and confident about the way they look. Studies prove that people who exercise regularly and have good fitness levels display good confidence in their sexual acts and desirability.
5. Exercises the brain: It is said that a great sex usually starts in the mind and the brain is a mighty sex organ. Thus it is of utmost importance that the brain must be fed with nurturing information, so that it becomes stronger. Research backs that by simply changing the way we think can change the brain to react to situations.
Im suffering from cold for last 4 days. My runny nose irritates me so much. Please suggest me some treatment.
Hello Sir, I have stomach problems. Before 7 days I consult my doctor & he gave me some medicine: Flagyl-400 Cifor-ox I regularly take this medicine but I have stomach ache daily. Please suggest me.
I have a serious headache since a week. Accompanied with cough and cold, fever, stomach ache. Fever has a diurnal variation. Soo kindly tell me a diagnosis.
I have cold and cough since last week and it's so severe that I start getting chest pain after coughing out so loud! please help me on how to get rid of this severe cold and cough?
Diabetes is a health condition that occurs due to the lack of insulin and when the body fails to regulate the blood sugar levels. It has been observed that it is a medical complication for many women during their pregnancy. It is best to follow some course of action in order to have a healthy pregnancy and avoid any complications. Diabetes is an autoimmune disease and it can be classed in to 2 categories or types. The type 1 diabetes requires use of insulin on daily basis and its symptoms include weight loss, blurred vision and increased urination. The symptoms of type 2 diabetes include kidney or bladder infection and it is the most common form of diabetes.
Do the babies also develop diabetes?
It is not necessary that babies who are born to diabetic mothers are also diabetic, but if diabetes is not controlled during pregnancy, there are chances that the baby will produce a large quantity of insulin while they are still in the womb. It is quite possible that the sugar levels would be low immediately after birth and a close watch of the newborn is a must till the body adjusts to the amount of insulin it makes.
It has been observed that large babies develop diabetes later in life, mostly type 2 diabetes, and are likely to become obese. It is very important that children are encouraged to develop regular exercise habits and healthy eating habits to reduce the chances of obesity.
Effect of Diabetes on Pregnant Women
There are chances that if a pregnant woman has diabetes, there are fluctuations in her blood sugar levels, this is because of the hormones that are associated with the pregnancy. It is very important that sugar levels are controlled at the time of conception as there is a greater risk of miscarriage or certain birth defects occuring. The pregnant woman is also at a higher risk of blood pressure which can result in premature birth and complications to the mother. The cause for concern for expectant mothers with diabetes is that the baby grows too large, especially if the diabetes is uncontrolled.
Normal Blood Sugar For Pregnant Women
The healthy blood sugar levels in a pregnant woman for fasting sugar should be less than 95mg/dL and the blood sugar level after one hour of eating should be 140mg/dL. The blood sugar level after 2 hours of eating should be 120mg/dL.
Gestational diabetes that begins during pregnancy has become very common and can lead to defects in the infant. If the blood sugar level is high, then it can lead to complications during labor due to excessive growth of the fetus. It is therefore best to maintain blood sugar levels to avoid risks for the child such as respiratory distress, low glucose levels and jaundice. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!