Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Lata BhargavaYour feedback matters!
I haven't got period for 3 months I took tablet also but I am not getting periods is thr is a chance of pregnant.
Hi, my wife had ectopic pregnancy surgery and left fallopian tube ruptured and they removed thru laparoscopy surgery and she now only right fallopian tube and it is healthy. Is it possible to get natural pregnancy in future or can we take IUI procedure in future. Please suggest.
I have pcos since last 4 years which are cured many times in between and again problem started. Now I got marries in last year, I am unable to conceive. Can I conceive in pcos? What are the ways to conceive in pcos also. What should I do to cure pcos. I have followed many medicines /doctors but I think it is not curable disease. Kindly give me your suggestions.
My wife is age 28 and she did 4 times birth control, She will not do sex now, she tell whn evr I asked to do im not interested in this thing right now that is the problem.
I am getting severe backache. Last time I consulted the gynic. She told that I was suffering with viaganal infection. Whenever I use that course its reducing and again I am getting the pain. Also after intercourse also I am getting backache.
My wife had stopped feeding to my child before 3 months. But still sometime few drops of milk come. How to stop this. Is there any problem ?
Hi I am 33 year old.my wife 24 year old we married 2012, please advice this is correct time to get baby, but we are trying till not happening please give some advice to get.
Hello. I want to know that there's a lump in my left breast. Can it become cancer? Sometimes I find it little painful n' it irritates me while sleeping on my bellies! :(. Should I operate it out? (*operations se dar lagta hai mujhe*)I went for an ultrasound check up. Doctors said it's just a fibroadenoma. Kindly suggest me something.
Hello Dr, I have "pimple in my vagina" its my problem so what can I do please help me And give some medicine name.
I am 21 year old I am pregnant but I dont want child so Please suggest solution .( period 40 to 45 days)without side effect thanks.
I am suffering from endometriosis. In April 17th 2017 I had laparoscopy. Now am on fertility treatment. But in scanning again doctor noticed 2 chocolate cysts on right side. Within 3 months itself again it came back. Am very much depressed and we don't have children. Now we are suffering a lot. There are no one in my family suffered by this problem. Why it attacked me ?I don't find any solution how to prevent it. And it mostly affecting to get pregnant. Please suggest me how to move away with this problem.
Hi. I am 28 years old. I am facing with less bleeding during periods. I am suffering with this problem from last 6 months. Normally I got 4 days periods. From last 6 months I got first 2 days bleeding is normal nd 3-4 days very less bleeding. 4 months back I started homeopathy treatment. After that 1 month it become normal. But again 3-4 days very less. After 2 months homeopathy treatment I didn't see any improvement. Then I changed the doctor. I got ayurvedic treatment. 2 months regularlythe I took ayurvedic medicine but still I didn't get any improvement. Even dis periods I found less bleeding on 1-2 days also. My thyroid is normal and my hemoglobin is 12.2. And I don't have any stress. What will be the problem. Pls help.
On my nose and chin I will be getting very painful red colour pimple like ones before periods start but they are not pimples. They will be very painful and next day pus will be accumulated in them .if they come every month that is the sign that my periods will arrive and start disintegrating as period starts what are they and why they are coming? I am on ttc but when I see these I will know that periods are coming soon what should I do?
Hi My wife is having 6th month of pregnancy So I want to know that kya ab humen relationship banana chahiye ya nhi.
Several chronic diseases for which no cure has been found, can be cured by a simple method called water therapy. The japanese sickness association confirms that several diseases such as headache, hypertension, obesity, diabetes, arthritis, rheumatism, sinusitis, rhinitis, bronchitis, bronchial asthma, hyperacidity, gastritis, dysentry, constipation, irregular mensuration, urogenital problems etc can be cured by water therapy.
Though it sounds incredible, it has been proved factual and is recommended by several doctors as well. Human health depends mainly on the digestive system.
Drinking ordinary potable water helps clean the gastrointestinal tract and the blood, thereby remove toxins from the body. Thus many of the ailments are cured by practising water therapy.
How to practise?
The method of water therapy is simple, easy and inexpensive. Early in the morning, before attending to any of the morning chores, 5 glasses of water should be taken at one stretch. You may give a short break. Do spot walking for a few minutes and then drink rest of the water. Take necessary precaution against impurities of water. Water should be boiled and cooled if purity is suspected.
For the next 45 minutes to one hour after drinking water, no other beverage or eatable should be taken. After supper one should not have any stimulating beverage or a soft drink.
During the first few days of therapy, one may pass urine 3-4 times within one hour after drinking water. Some may have even loose stools. But in a short period everything comes back to normalcy and symptoms of relief from the disease will be seen.
Person suffering from arthritis and rheumatism should take water therapy three times a day in the first week and thereafter may practise it once in a day. While practising water therapy, water should be taken two hours after meal and not before that.
Living with a renal transplant constantly exposes you to the risk of organ rejection. Although it might sound scary, it usually happens because the medication needs to be tuned according to the requirements of your body. A change in medication usually solves the problem of a possible rejection, and a rejection becomes less likely if it doesn't happen within a year of the transplant. Some obvious signs of rejection are a pain on the region of transplant, fever, change in weight or low urine discharge.
The causes behind a renal rejection vary on the basis of the type of rejection that takes place. Here are three different types of renal rejection and their causes:
- Hyperacute Rejection - Hyperacute rejection occurs within 24 hours of the transplant. It can have an immediate effect and occurs as the existing antibodies act against the grafted material, causing irreversible destruction. The immune system may recognize it as a foreign body and destroy it. Hyperacute rejection is common for patients who have received multiple blood transfusions or have suffered from transplant rejection earlier. The tissue must be removed immediately before it becomes fatal for the recipient. This type of rejection can generally be avoided if the doctors type or match both the receiver and the organ donor. The organ is less likely to be rejected if there are similar antigens between donor and receiver.
- Acute Rejection - Acute rejection generally occurs after the first week of transplantation. Acute rejection is common in most recipients. Since a perfect match of antigens is rare to find, except in the case of identical twins, some amount acute rejection occurs in the case of all recipients. It can cause complications like bleeding and inflammation. The risk of acute rejection is highest in the first three months of the transplant.
- Chronic Rejection - Chronic rejection occurs months later after the transplantation. This happens over time when the immune system of the body reacts against the transplanted tissue and slowly damages the organ. In such a case, the kidneys can suffer from scarring or fibrosis and damaged blood vessels.
1. तारपीन: कमर तक गुनगुने पानी में बैठे और पेडू (नाभि) पर सेक करने के बाद तारपीन के तेल की मालिश करने से मासिक-धर्म की पीड़ा नष्ट हो जाती है।
2. बबूल: लगभग 250 ग्राम बबूल की छाल को जौकूट यानी पीसकर 2 लीटर पानी में पकाकर काढ़ा बना लें। जब यह 500 मिलीलीटर की मात्रा में रह जाए तो योनि में पिचकारी देने से मासिक-धर्म जारी हो जाता है और उसकी पीड़ा भी शान्त हो जाती है।
3. कालीमिर्च: कालीमिर्च एक ग्राम, रीठे का चूर्ण 3 ग्राम दोनों को कूटकर जल के साथ सेवन करने से आर्तव (माहवारी) की पीड़ा (दर्द) नष्ट हो जाती है।
4. अजवायन: अजवायन, पोदीना, इलायची व सौंफ इन चारों का रस समान मात्रा में लेकर लगभग 50 ग्राम की मात्रा में मासिकस्राव के समय पीने से आर्तव (माहवारी) की पीड़ा नष्ट हो जाती है।
5. रीठा: मासिकस्राव के बाद वायु का प्रकोप होने से स्त्रियों का मस्तिष्क शून्य हो जाता है। आंखों के आगे अंधकार छा जाता है। दांतों की बत्तीसी भिड़ जाती है। इस समय रीठे को पानी में घिसकर झाग (फेन) बनाकर आंखों में अंजन लगाने से तुरन्त वायु का असर दूर होकर स्त्री स्वस्थ हो जाती है।
6. मूली: जब मासिक-धर्म खुलकर न आए तब ऐसी दशा में मूली के बीजों का चूर्ण 4-4 ग्राम की मात्रा में सुबह, दोपहर और शाम सेवन करें। यदि मासिक धर्म बंद हो गया हो, कई महीनों से नहीं आया हो तो मूली, सोया, मेथी और गाजर के बीजों को समान मात्रा में लेकर 4-4 ग्राम की मात्रा में खाकर ऊपर से ताजा पानी पीने से बंद मासिक धर्म खुलकर आता है। मासिक धर्म की कमी के कारण यदि मुंहासे निकलते हों तो प्रात:समय पत्तों सहित एक मूली रोजाना खाएं।
मूली रज (मासिक-धर्म) और वीर्य पुष्ट करती है। श्वेत प्रदर के रोग को दूर करने में भी यह सहायक है।
7. अदरक: मासिक-धर्म के कष्ट में सोंठ और पुराने गुड़ का काढ़ा बनाकर रोगी को पिलाना लाभकारी होता है। ध्यान रहे कि ठण्डे पानी और खट्टी चीजों से परहेज रखें।
8. मेथी: रजोनिवृति के रोग में मेथी को खाने से लाभ मिलता है।
9. गुड़हल: 6-12 ग्राम गुड़हल के फलों का चूर्ण कांजी के साथ दिन में 2 बार सेवन करने से मासिक-धर्म की परेशानी दूर हो जाती है।
10. केसर: लगभग 1 ग्राम का चौथा भाग केसर को दूध में मिलाकर दिन में 2 से 3 बार पीने से मासिक-धर्म के समय दर्द में आराम मिलता है।
11. भांग: मासिक-धर्म के आने से पहले पेट को शुद्ध कर देना चाहिए, फिर गांजा को दिन में 3 बार देते रहने पर माहवारी (मासिक-धर्म) के समय दर्द कम हो जाता है और मासिक-धर्म भी नियमित होने लगता है।