Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Lalita AttamYour feedback matters!
My wife age is 28 and she did more than 3 times birth control and currently she won't able to inter meet so what should do to?
I am 22 years old . My last period was on 10-jul and I had a sex with my partner on 28-july on 29-july I took a ipill too. But today is 13-aug and I had a pregnancy test but the result was negative am I pregnant or what.
Sir. Me and my girlfriend had unprotected sex on 26th sep and I gave her ipill next day that is on 27th sep. I want to know is there any danger of being pregnant and how soon she can do her pregnancy test?
Hi mam I am 25 year old and 6 months married. Me and my partner use protection but due to contraceptive failure I am 4 weeks pregnant. I have done pregnancy test and it is positive. Neither my partner nor me want this at this time and we want to terminate this. My question is, is it safe to get medical abortion as we are worried if we can plan baby afterwards. And is there any complications. Kindly answer as we are in stress.
Hello, we are couple had regular intercourse and did not missed middle 6-10 days of intercourse. My wife has to get her period on 23 march, 2016 and she did not had her period and after 7 days she has a bleeding. We are confused that is it a sign of period or other. We had hopes this time she is late for 7 days and we thought she is pregnant but all of sudden she had bleeding, please help us with this query.
Respected sir. I completed 8 months from marriage everyday me and my wife met sex 2/3 times in a day. From last week itself only one time it's happening why is any problem . Please rectified the same.
Honeys that are darker in color are considered to have more antioxidants.
Honey is quite different from white sugar, it contains about 30% glucose and 40% fructose – two monosaccharide or simple sugars – with 20% other complex sugars. Honey also includes dextrin, a starchy fiber. This combination helps the body regulate blood sugar levels.
However, unlike white sugar where fructose and glucose are combined as sucrose and require an additional step in the digestive process, in honey, these two sugars are separate. Thus, the glucose acts as an instant energy source.
It contains many vitamins and minerals in small amounts. A list of these include: niacin, riboflavin, pantothenic acid, calcium, copper, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, potassium and zinc.
Honey helps reduce constipation, bloating and gas.
The antioxidants in honey are a cholesterol fighter and have the potential to protect against heart disease.
WITH THE BEST OF HEALTH
Punamkumar B. Dave
(Food & Nutritionist)
Baby is 8 mnths, I've started working past couple of weeks. Baby was exclusively on breast feeding for 6 months, now started with formula milk n rice with vegs smashed. Passes morning stools normal but sometimes in the day when I'm away at work passes loose stools is greenish in color, is it normal? Kindly help because I've been pressurised at home to stop breast feeding him. I want to continue feeding till he is 2 yrs.
In a normal pregnancy, the egg that the ovaries release enters the fallopian tube. If a sperm fertilises it, the fertilised egg attaches itself inside the uterus. However, sometimes the fertilised egg can attach itself outside the uterus. This condition is called ectopic pregnancy.
Ectopic pregnancy can be detected in the first few weeks of the pregnancy itself. If your doctor does discover ectopic pregnancy, you would need immediate medical attention. Ectopic pregnancies can be sad and scary. The survival rate of the baby is extremely low, and you may need some time to get over your loss. Fortunately, one ectopic pregnancy doesn't mean you can never conceive again. Many women who lost their first baby to ectopic pregnancy have been able to have a healthy and normal pregnancy the second time around.
The causes of ectopic pregnancy include:
- An inflammation or infection of the fallopian tube can lead it to become entirely or partially blocked.
- Scar tissue from a surgery or an infection of the fallopian tube may also hinder the movement of the fertilised egg.
- Surgery in the tubes or pelvic areas in the past might cause adhesions.
- Birth defects or abnormal growths can cause anomalies in the shape of the tube.
These causes are usually followed by certain risk factors, such as:
- Age (The age group of 35-44 especially)
- An ectopic pregnancy in the past
- Previous abdominal or pelvic surgery
- PID (pelvic inflammatory disease)
- Several prompted abortions
- Conceiving with an intrauterine device in place
- Endometriosis (growth of uterus lining tissues outside the uterus).
- Fertility treatments.
The signs and symptoms of ectopic pregnancy include:
- Minimal vaginal bleeding
- Vomiting and nausea with pain
- Pain in the lower abdomen
- Sharp cramps in the abdomen
- Localised pain (Pain concentrated on one side of your body)
- Pain in your neck, rectum or shoulder
- Rupture of the fallopian tubes can cause fainting due to the bleeding and pain
The treatment of ectopic pregnancy can be any one of the following:
- If the pregnancy has not progressed too far, methotrexate will be administered. This absorbs the pregnancy tissue and can save the fallopian tubes.
- The tubes may be removed if they have ruptured or stretched, and have started bleeding.
- Laparoscopic surgery (operations performed by making minor incisions) may be performed to remove or repair the tubes and recover the ectopic pregnancy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.