Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Lalit Aalok
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Lalit AalokYour feedback matters!
Sir /Madam, Im sanjeev 28 years old male. From the past four days onwards I observed little reddish on my eye (white part of the eye. What are the possible reasons for this and guide how to cure this.
The problem of baggy eyes are characterized by puffiness or swelling under your eyelids. Common factors like aging and genetics are often responsible for the development of under eye bags. It makes your eyes appear swollen due to fluid buildup in the blood vessels that are present around your eyes. Since the skin around your eyes is extremely delicate, which makes it prone to the development of puffiness.
The following are 4 ways that can restore the life of your eyes:
- To reduce the fluid retention: Drink at least 8 to 10 glasses of water on a regular basis, as water aids in flushing out the excessive salt from your system that is responsible for the development of puffy eyes. In order to reduce the risk of fluid retention, keep your head elevated while you sleep with the help of pillows.
- To treat dark circle and baggy eyes: One of the simplest homemade remedies to lessen the appearance of dark circles and baggy eyes is through the utilization of fresh cucumber or potato slices. Place the slices of either potato or cucumber on your eyes and keep it on for 5 to 10 minutes; follow the regime on a regular basis. It is proven to provide satisfactory results in lessening the severity of puffiness and dark circles.
- To reduce the swelling: Place frozen tea bags on your closed eyes for 10-15 minutes. It will reduce the persistent swelling in the eye region. Ice compresses or chamomile tea, sage broth and green tea can also be utilized to treat the swelling effectively.
- Long term prevention: A balanced diet and proper rest can help to prevent the appearance of baggy eyes and dark circles in the long run. Incorporate a lot of fresh green and leafy vegetables and seasonal fruits in your diet. Follow a diet that is low in carbohydrate content and comprises of nuts and whole grains, which are rich in vitamin C, vitamin A and vitamin E. Avoid excessive intake of sodium, especially the ones that contain different types of added preservatives. Carbonated and caffeinated drinks tend to increase the risk of developing baggy eyes therefore; it is advisable to keep its consumption to minimum. Get at least 8 hours of sound sleep to ensure proper rest for your eyes as lack of adequate rest tends to aggravate the problem of baggy eyes.
I want to have laser surgery done, but heard it's has risk of losing eye sight, hence I am now in doubt to go ahead with laser surgery, also please let me know how much cost is involved to get surgery done from good eye specialist.
I am suffering from eye redness from 2 years. Without eye drops my eyes look Red I am addicted to eye drops please Help.
I am suffering from cataracts cornea .is this a major problem. And my inner point of rights eyes which is attached to nose part that point is going deeper.
I am 25 years old male student and I am a smoker. I am smoking since 3 years. 1 month back I had cold still I continue smoking then there was acute pain in my chest just below my neck in lungs areas, it continues for 2-3 weeks. I also had back pain, muscle pain, extreme tiredness, irritation in my eyes, low fever and loss of concentration. I ignored everything but now symptoms became severe I am worried if there is any symptoms of cancer? And at this point of time what should I do? And I want to know what could be the problem and solution to the problem?
I have one red eye (left side), due to this problem I had gone Doctor 6 days ago. Doctor suggest me understated medicine: - Moxilite - I-tear gel - Azithral But these doesn't solve my red eye problem n situation become worse now, I feel pain in that eye also. Please suggest me what should I do.
I am slated for Catract surgery at IIMS on 12th .I wish to know 1)Are any Medical Tests required --like Blood Tests if so which ones pl specify 2) ECG 3) Since I am taking Escoprin Gold 10 --how many days before it should be stopped -5days? Confirm
I am 18 year old boy. I have been facing from stye for the past 2 days. Please tell me how to cure it.
I am squint problem in my right eye because of which I feel very uncomfortable. I had treatment with a eye specialist where he made me to do exercise for 15 days of 1 hr daily and I felt improvement but now again the se problem has arisen. Please suggest me the permanent treatment and the cost of it. Thank you.
I am suffering eyes tiredness. I do computer work regularly 7-8 hours. Kindly tell me home remedies.
Which is the best inta ocular lens for cataract? and what precautions we have to take after surgery and for how many days?
I am 62 years male I was walking on street I saw few black threads came on from right eye for a minutes, after few minutes I saw few black spots are running then was clear but today I am feeling my right eye is having little fade sight, please let me know the problem and give me some eye drop Please suggest me something.
1. Use good posture when sitting with your computer, tablet, or smartphone.
2. Give your eyes a break from looking at a computer screen every 20 minutes.
3. Properly adjust lighting in your home and the brightness of you monitors.
4. Blink. Don’t worry, there are not scary statues of angels trying to get you!
5. Eat healthy fruits and veggies to improve vision health.
6. Take care of your glasses and contacts.