Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Lakashman Prasad GuptaYour feedback matters!
My eyes are becoming hot when I see Computer or Mobile Screen also It get pains. What to do please help.
I have acne problem that the acne comes from inside the skin the white fluid is not visible from outside but when I clean it there is a tones of it coming out and the marks are remaining as it is and there are very small not pimple type all over nose and its side area my is oliy skin how to remove the pimple marks and make the skin brighter.
I got married on December last week. Me and wife had a good sex relationship initial days. Daily night we used to have sex. After 3 weeks of happy life, one day something turned me out and suddenly I lost my erection. Later I lost my confidence in bed. Even I tried to do sex with my wife, but now I am not getting erection with my wife. I told her, something is blocking my mind so I am not getting erection, she also scared a bit but gave me support. But I am always thinking the same thing. Even when I am trying to masturbate I am not getting full erection. But I am getting full erection when I watch porn videos or read stories. I am totally worried here. Day by day I am losing my confidence and scared I will lose myself. Please advice me how should I proceed.
Mere face pr pimpls ho rahe hai dvai ka asr bhi nahi ho raha hai and meri body kmjor ho gai hai. Iske liye m kya kru. please help me.
I am 18 years old. I'm having Headache problems regularly. I have tried many things but nothing goes right please help me.
I am 26 years old in married man, I masturbate 3 to 4 times a week, I do this by rubbing my penis to bed not with my hands, is this safe to do so, also I am facing premature ejaculated, and my rod is bit curved please provide solution for this.
I have pain in my back neck and back arms. Due to that I have aways headache. Please suggest some good doctor.
How to reduce blood sugar level? I am a diabetic. Taking tablets for past ten year. But still my blood sugar level before food is 90 to 110. But after food it is always above 230.
What is osteoarthritis of knee?
Osteoarthritis of the knee (knee oa) is a progressive disease causing inflammation and degeneration of the knee joint that worsens over time. It affects the entire joint, including bone, cartilage, ligament, and muscle. Its progression is influenced by age, body mass index (bmi), bone structure, genetics, strength, and activity level. Knee oa also may develop as a secondary condition following a traumatic knee injury. Depending on the stage of the disease and whether there are associated injuries or conditions, knee oa can be managed with physical therapy. More severe or advanced cases may require surgery.
Symptoms of knee oa may include:
- Worsening pain during or following activity, particularly with walking, climbing, or descending stairs, or moving from a sitting to standing position
- Pain or stiffness after sitting with the knee bent or straight for a prolonged period of time
- A feeling of popping, cracking, or grinding when moving the knee
- Swelling following activity
- Tenderness to touch along the knee joint
Physiotherapy for oa knee:
Here are 5 exercises to help you take control of your knee oa. These exercises are recommendations. Before doing them, get your physio's approval. Never push through pain with these exercises you may be doing your joints more harm than good. Soreness is normal when starting an exercise program, but if it doesn't go away, call your doctor.
1. Knee oa exercise #1: standing quadriceps stretch
- Stretching your quadriceps can ease tension in the knee joints.
- Stand with feet hip-distance apart.
- Bend your right knee and hold the top of your right foot with your right hand.
- Bring your right heel as close as possible to your glutes. You can use a wall for balance.
- Hold for 30 seconds, and repeat on the left leg.
- Do 3 times once a day.
Knee oa exercise #2: standing calf stretch
- This gentle calf stretch increases flexibility in your leg muscles and knee joints.
- Bring your right foot a few feet in front of your left foot. Bend your right leg, making sure your knee doesn't go past your toes.
- Keeping your left leg straight, press your left heel toward the ground to stretch the calf of your back leg.
- Hold for 30 seconds. Repeat on opposite leg.
- Do 3 times daily.
Knee oa exercise #3:
- Seated leg raise
- The seated leg raise exercise helps strengthen muscles around your knees.
- Sit on a chair with both legs bent at 90.
- Slowly raise your right leg so that it's parallel to the floor, keeping your left foot on the ground.
- Hold for 30 seconds, then slowly bring the right foot back to the floor, and repeat on left leg.
- Do 10 times twice a day.
Knee oa exercise #4:
- Step-ups strengthen your legs, making it easier for you to do everyday things like climb stairs. You'll need an exercise step, or use a bottom stair in your house.
- Stand in front of the stair with feet hip-width apart.
- Step onto the stair with your right foot, then with your left foot.
- Step down in reverse: your left foot reaches the ground first, then the right foot.
- Go at your own pace for about 30 seconds at a time. For balance, use a railing.
- Do 10 times twice a day.
Knee oa exercise #5:
- Static quadriceps contraction
- With your knee relatively straight, slowly tighten the muscle at the front of your thigh (quadriceps) by pushing your knee down into a small rolled up towel.
- Put your fingers on your quadriceps to feel the muscle tighten during the contraction.
- Hold for 5 seconds and repeat 10 times as firmly as possible without increasing your symptoms.
What if I need surgery?
In some cases of knee oa, the meniscus (shock absorber of the knee) may be involved. In the past, surgery to repair or remove parts or all of this cartilage was common. Current research, however, has shown in a group of patients who were deemed surgical candidates, 60-70% of those who participated in a physical therapy program, instead of surgery, did not go on to have surgery. Further, after 1 year those outcomes were unchanged. This study suggests that physical therapy may be an effective alternative for those patients who would like to avoid surgery.
Hello sir, I have become for last five or six years now I am 18 years old but I could get my body in shape. I have larger breasts which cause embarrassment to me. My height is 5.4. I tried many exercises at home and did it regularly but it can not satisfy my want of getting a perfect toned body so what should I do to reduce my breast size naturally and tummy fat and get me some tips to increase height too.
I'm 22 years old. While going latrine, I'm getting tight stool and blood. From last 3 days. I'm frequently getting this situation. Please help me. And give me remedies.
Sir I am having ed from 8months. I am having tobacco habit. Previously I am not facing problem. But now a days I am suffering for erection. My weight 74 kg and height 5.6.
I had a very heavy cold also m a sinus patient so write now m in very tough condition please suggest which medicine or treatment I use?
I'm a student. I want to develop my muscles. I work out daily from past 1 month But I don't take any supplement any extra things. I just eat 100 g paneer and drink 1.5 liters milk. I want to ask whether I will take proteins or any other supplement or not.
My penis is not too big its. There is any way to increase penis size without surgery. And please tell me the average siz .
Once the reality of the positive pregnancy test sets in, dreaming about the yet-to-arrive begins. Curiosity about gender, options for names, ways to manage, shopping ideas, etc., begin to get discussed. And then totally out of the blue the news comes that there is a miscarriage. This is one of the most depressing phases. It is very important for the family to be around and support each other. While the entire family is upset and hurt over the news, the mother needs most care as there is just not emotional but a huge physical component also to the episode. On the other hand, remember that miscarriages are extremely common, and is no indication of a fertility issue.
The first step would be to diagnose and confirm the miscarriage. After that, depending on whether it was complete or incomplete, some medical intervention might be required. In most cases, medications like misoprostol are given to expel the uterine contents. These help by clearing out the contents in about a couple of days' time. In some cases, a D and C might be required if your doctor suspects that medication will not suffice. This also helps identify if there is any issue in the uterus that could have caused the miscarriage.
While the above takes care of the physical part, the emotional component also requires cautious management. Needless to say, this is trickier than the earlier one.
- Mourn to your heart's content - When you have nursed a life within you and have lost it, it is very normal to cry for its loss. There would be a mix of emotions - shock, denial, confusion, anger, grief, depression, etc. Take some solace from that fact that this is nature's way of removing unhealthy fetuses.
- Get someone to talk to - Need not be your husband, but anybody whom you can talk to without having to watch words. A sibling, a good friend, a close relative - your choice. Make sure you don't pick ones who will judge and sympathize with you. More than sympathy, you need someone understanding and knowledgeable.
- Socialize more - As you would have kept to yourself post your positive test, use this time to socialize more and meet friends whom you have not regularly been in touch with. Close family members, your children (if you already have), society groups, movie groups, etc., help to a great extent.
- Formal medical counseling: If you are not able to cope with your regular circle of family and friends, try seeking professional advice from counseling.
- Spirituality - Whether you believe in temple or churches, spend some time there. Involve in some religious activity if you would like, this helps very often.
As much as it is painful and traumatic, it is not very uncommon or unnatural. Get back on your feet, the sooner you do, the better.